What would your dream game be like?

What would your dream game be like?

One where i can fuck a real anime girl

a sequel to silhouette mirage

A game were you create a revolutionary force in a country, choose what political belief you believe in, and fight in a strategy based style war against players across the world.

>not wanting to be the loli getting fucked

A game where I can do anything.

Basically I want a cute girls with animal ears simulator with a lot of focus on advanced petting controls.

Space Channel 5: Part 3

A 3d starbound (not NMS as it does not have the building and suicide cult bird people) that has the content of the game pre story mode with the pace of 1.0 (and has the same tech getting system and vehicle system as 1.0)
and made by a dev that can make a good game and actually stick to going in 1 fucking direction

A MMO where you can be a little girl and marry other little girls.
There are also lots of classes that are perfectly balanced.

Spiritual sucessor to Okami.

A combination of Fable II, a bartending simulator, and Sid Meier's Pirates!.

A tavern-themed Recettear would be nice.

This. My hopes of a space exploration game with content rather than size have been crushed by NMS. It'll be years before someone attempt.

Slightly more cuhrazy souls combat.

Etrian odyssey ost, art style and setting.

Dungeons are huge and you have to either buy a map or remember everything on your own.

4-6 man co-op where you all plunge into the dungeons together.

>GTA4/Max Payne 3/RDR shooting, the enemies react to getting shot in a way that's really satisfying.
>Shotguns with more realistic shotgun ballistics.
>Guns that sound rightly powerful.
>Decent enemy AI, co-op vs. AI style gameplay

It sounds so simple, and there are games that do most well, but nothing so perfect yet.

Yep

starbound came close and I do like the game but chucklefish cant stick to going in 1 direction meaning the actual content of it is going to end up lacking unless they can learn how to

in 1.0 the early game became alot better but the late game got shit on and I get that they are still updating the game but they are now adding novakid villages and fishing instead of better late game content

A thief game that's almost exactly like the first 2

Victorian Age Morrowind like fantasy with Warband combat

It would be fun.

A survival horror game where you explore a massive but cohesive environment (meaning you can't just jump from Victorian mansion to slick laboratories) . The catch is, you begin with all the resources you'll ever get and there's a lot of enemies that get harder as time passes.

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar has already been made.

A spiderman game with good webswinging and combat, and is more faithful to the comics with web shooters needing ammunition.

It should have events like Spiderman 2 with the lost balloons and saving people, except they all crimes by the baddies of the series; Vulture, Rhino, Electro, Venom, Dr Octopus, Lizard, Scorpion, etc. Make them get stronger and/or more wary to your attacks the more you fight them, don't forget the banter.

Game needs lots of alternate costumes too, everyone has their own favorite outfit for spidey.

And we gotta take pictures of Spiderman too!