Realistically speaking and in a scale from 1 to Atari E.T. how much would a game made entirely by women suck?

Realistically speaking and in a scale from 1 to Atari E.T. how much would a game made entirely by women suck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-UbR0HMCYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Atari E.T.

if it even got finished, that is

What animu???

New Game

Is it just me, or has /r9k/ been leaking harder and harder lately?

Neptunia is made by women.
I'm pretty sure Fairy Story is basically meant to be that.

>in a scale from 1 to Atari E.T. how much would a game made entirely by women suck?
At best
>Journey
At worst
>Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear

This shitty show would be better if Junko was in it and killed all these dumb bitches.

2 MB of stupid weeb shit just to read the subtitle that probably isn't very funny or interesting to read.

i'm not wasting my bandwidth on your trash

Fucking burned, get rekt OP

same as last time you asked.

OP why didn't you read my answer yesterday in the same thread :(

What anime?

>men make shit game
wow this company sucks at making games

>women make shit game
wow women suck at making games

Only the truth.

I can buy the art team being all girls, but not a single guy on the programming team?

Anyway some of my favorite jarpigs are have women directors/lead artists/designers so if some crazy lesbian set out to only hire cute girls and kept them in line somehow then it mite b cool

If by bizarre chance the dev team randomly happened all to be female the resulting game should be unaffected.

If it was a concious effort to construct an all female team to prove that women can do it too it would be guarenteed absolute shit.

Australian? Australian.

>It's a "can't express opinion because if you don't buy into Sup Forums's blatant misogyny you're a tumblrina third wave feminist" thread

My sogy knee is a myth.

You can express it all you like, you fucking pansy.
If you can't handle the resulting shitposting then that's a personal problem.

Where do I find a wife like Aoba?

You'd have hard time getting a good team comprised entirely of women. There are many talented women in art but not so much in coding or system/game design.

>being on Sup Forums and being unable to handle your opinion being shit on regardless of what it actually is
How fucking new are you?

there are background dudes in the manga but the anime went full yuri

women aren't people
did my words trigger you SJW-kun

yeah holy fucking you triggered me, I'm literally shaking.

Can anyone drop this dumb meme already? At no point in the manga are there guys in the team. Aoba even asks that same question about there not being any guys in the company, you fucking retards.
And both the manga and anime are subtext only.

What if the person hiring just want to work with cute girls?

Atari ET was so bad it was good, like a joke that is fun since its so bad, it would simply be mediocre

>Can anons*

There has been notable women in nearly every aspect in making video games. Nearly all of them are nips though. If they all got together, they just may make a great video game. It's not going to be what sjws want though. It would have sexy characters like in Bayo and actually have gameplay.

Really? I know a woman draws the girls but the entire game?

Source.

>It would have sexy characters like in Bayo and actually have gameplay
Someone should save those poor women from their internalized misogyny

>Sup Forums's blatant misogyny
You fucking what? It's the same few faggots posting this shit again and again to make it look like it's a common opinion here. Just like racism. I'd suspect Sup Forums. "Typical Sup Forums" is neither misogynist nor racist.

The thread is a pasta and bait, if you didn't realize. And they post it exactly for them (You)s and (OP)s.
So: don't reply, report, leave.

God, I love this series. I makes me smile, it makes me happy. Aoba makes me happy. Hajime (best girl) makes me happy.

>user unironically believes that only Sup Forums uses the word nigger
This is actually cute.

>being this new
reddit, pls go.

Logically if their cuteness is measured but their talent is not failure is assured.

>implying using the word automatically makes you a nigger hater

>muh Sup Forums bogeyman
unironically getting offended by words on an video game based image-board

wtf we love moeshit now???

At what point did imply that?

Racist and misogynist terms are thrown around because anonymity is king and those words don't hold anywhere near as much weight when neither you or the person you're calling a nigger actually know anything about each other

I like to believe these post are baits, but deep in my heart i know some people actually gets butthurt about racism in an anonymous board, my brain simply can't process why anyone would be polítically correct here

Is this the non-h version of that series about a dude working with all girl VN development team?

More importantly than all girls

>Let's hire this 18 year old fresh out of high school who has never done graphic design for our flagship title
>Here, read a few chapters of this and then go tighten up the graphics on level 3

show me one vidya company without women

moeshit is the most escapist anime of all, why do you think Sup Forums cums all over it?

Hell no, not the entire game

It has been. People here don't even realize the Silent Hill team was over half women because facts don't matter to them as long as they get to make fun of women.

Aoba is love.

>confirmed for never playing E.T. on the Atari

No, you dumb harem nigger.

Team Shanghai Alice

Fairies Story is probably kusoge, to be honest.

>moeshit is the best anime of all,
ftfy

SoL is always good, as long as it's funny and makes me feel good.

>moeshit
Even for Sup Forums, this is still a fairly new term. Where did come from exactly?

I want to see her defiled and broken.

These bitches are NOT in their 20's. Look like their just getting into Highschool for fucksake.

>this is still a fairly new term
Sup Forums has been using the word "moeshit" since I first started lurking there in 2008 user.

>Aobaposting

It's time

I'm pretty sure I remember moe being used as a derogatory term on Sup Forums at least as far back as K-on and Toradora airing. Could be further back, maybe even during Lucky Star.
I can't remember when 'moeshit' specifically became part of the vernacular, though.

Fuck off ShindoL

Take that back you faggot, Hifumi is in her 20's, and Yun and Hajime are 21.

>defiled and broken
You'll probably see that. She's a character designer you know. She sleeps at work. The workload's gonna mindbreak her eventually.

Aoba is for pure love, not this corruption shit.

>Hajime (best girl)
nigga what

>that bottom panel profile

How old is this bitch? She looks not a day over 13.

You can always express your opinion you fucking faggot. ffs i'm a liberal and I say how I feel, the worst thing that can happen is someone calling you a cuck.

I hate moeshit but I like New Game, but it's probably because I'm a 3D artist myself, and I'm enjoying going down the cute girls doing cute things rabbit hole.

You'd think they would look a bit curvier considering they're out of Highschool, but as usual, they have no ass. Age doesn't seem to matter in Anime til you're past your 30's.

Hajime is the cutest, most perfect girl in the series, literally no other girl can compare. She's a /fit/ tomboy, you know.

no lewds pls

>having limited bandwidth
Lel

Really, because I started lurking Sup Forums right about when Geass was ending and I don't remember that. Neither Mabanagi nor Lucky Star were referred to as that.

K-On threads were a cesspool in general, so I wouldn't be surprised if some retard like Australia at some point started using that term.

There is no way she's 18.
And how did she get a job as a game designer without doing college/uni first?

>muh ass
Nigger.

Are her ears intentionally really low on her head or did they just fuck up her design?

This is pretty lewd in of itself. Also, I just realized i'm not on Sup Forums just now.

Search it up on the archives since it reaches up to 2009.

>muh children
weeb

See At least try and skim over the thread, you nigger.

New Game's OP is my favorite this season.
youtube.com/watch?v=a-UbR0HMCYY

>It would have cute characters*
FTFY

The animation style bothers me, like it's so close to being 3d.

You mean the body proportions are very realistic? Because thats a good thing.

same
it's cute

really depends on if the team is looking to make a good game or just pander to tumblr/rip off white knights.

It's the style.

It's rotoscoped.

No the animation looks weird, it has nothing to do with body proportions.

Actual game dev here. Fuck this series. Like, seriously just fuck this series.

Guess I should've done that from the start.

Go back to your shitty indie 2d platformer faggot nobody cares about you and you will never be successful kill yourself.