40k RPG

Alright Sup Forums.

When are we going to get a decent Mass Effect style 40K rpg where you play as a Rogue Trader mapping out the Koronus Expanse and why am I the only person that wants to play this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr/warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr-gameplay-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GW is shit with handing out its wh40k license and which company would you entrust it to anyway?

Anyone that wants to make it at this point.

they can't even get someone to make planetside 2 with a space marine coat of paint

>Mass Effect style
>Decent

>choice being involved in obeying the emperor
What the fuck if wrong with you? Thats heretical thinking.

>ME
>Choice
wew lad

RT can openly do heretical shit no one else can up to and including working with xenos and having them as part of their crew, even. Rules for the /tg/ rpg allow for the recruitment of Kroot Mercs, Ork Freebootas, Tau and in a very situational case, dark eldar.

And by Mass effect style I meant gathering a crew of powerful officers and going to solve problems in the expanse to increase your profits which is really all rogue traders care about.

>No Darkest Dungeon 40K
Just a bunch of humans and Marines fighting the horrors of the warp will managing Heresy meters.

This might be good.
pcgamesn.com/warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr/warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr-gameplay-interview

It is called Space Hulk.

Fair point

Doesnt look too bad but I watched some gameplay a year ago and thought it looked terrible so maybe it got better

Yes. It looked very bad in the beginning. Hopefully they re-worked the kinks. Plus, there is still plenty of time.

>GW is shit with handing out its wh40k license
No doubt, but they may have accidentally struck gold giving Deathwing to Streum On.
Here's hoping, anyway, it could just be shit.

i hate how every god damn thing on the internet is now a 'meme'
a picture of arthur from his cartoon? a meme. a comic strip? that's for sure a meme, it has words written on it. an image macro? that's the MEME ORIGINATOR APPARENTLY
why can't we go back to having jokes? i miss jokes

Memes are social programming, aren't they?
Or they were at some point, but you know how words get misused to the point of uselessness, like cuck, rape and literally.

Aren't they just handing out there licenses now to anyone that asks?

Fucked if I know. Do they even know?

Bumping this hoping a dev gets an idea.