Why this game doesn't run on vista?

why this game doesn't run on vista?
I was going to shill this game but fuck it now

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/too-much-ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vista

>vista
There's your answer. In fact, if you ever ask the same question about a different game, vista will be the answer. If you ever wonder why you're stilla virgin: Vista.

If you ever suffer grave misfortune and your PC bursts into flames and burns down your house: Vista.

Should you ever wonder what the meaning of life is, rest assured it is to uninstall Vista and install literally ANY OTHER OS.

Have a nice day.

vista has the same kernel as 7 and 8
what gives?

>Vista
What the fuck.
I haven't heard that name in 8 years. It's like that one ugly child that everyone prefers just not to talk about, even its parents, Microsoft

>that leg shape

What hack draw this?

> Vista

How does that apply here

What is this, and where can I find more?

indie games shouldn't need more than win xp to be honest

> what are versions

>numbers

That is way too much ass.

I saw some shilling before and every reply to the thread was

>shitty mediocre game
>add ass
>now it's good!!

and I could bet my left nut that none of those "smart" SJW meme-fedora faggots didn't even try the ~70mb demo. ..so I did and the game was fun as fuck. Elegant, good ol' puzzle platforming with good character. Going to shill it too from now on

My one gripe about this game is that if you take damage it becomes absolutely impossible to navigate in the dark. Since this game is entirely about exploring, good luck doing anything if you don't have any medkits.

Devs said they'll change it so the light on the back of her head indicates her health.

>ireland

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/too-much-ass
epic you pathetic autist

>this guy actually goes to knowyourmeme

>Fucking Vista
>2016

Jesus christ...

>linking to knowyourmeme
Sup Forums has really gone down the shitter as of late.

Cutomisable high heel when? Proper clack sounds when?

>Vista