Remember this thing?

Remember this thing?

I know that it exists.

I remember playing the demo around E3 2008, might've been a little after, but I was more interested in the Gears 2 and Nuts and Bolts videos that you could watch on your xbox.

What went wrong with the game? I know they had it planned as far back as before The Twin Snakes.

10 YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S

Didnt they say its going to be a trilogy?
I played around 1hour of that game until my xbox fell aside and killed the disc inside.. Wasnt even that mad..

delete this please

Yes, it was unbelievably bad. Control scheme was designed by someome who might have heard of video games before, but has never actually seen let alone played one.

LOL at thet screenshot.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You might want to sit down and focus your thoughts before posting user

No, that was a different game.

Trilogy was originally planned. Probably didn't help that it took 10 years to make, made little to no money and all the massive lawsuit they lost to epic games for basically stealing code.

Game is maligned due to its 10 year dev length, but also for its control stick based combat which was objectively awful and this reviving animation after you die that took an eternity to play out.

Your Xbox tried to commit suicide. That's how bad this game is. At least it saved you from the game.

I really liked this game, I think I put in over 100 hours despite it only having f o u r levels. I still remember in one of the devblogs a guy saying that his favorite class wasn't even in the game yet, ugh.

damn shame. a buddy and I played the shit out of this game. I think he lacked one bit of gear for the legendary set achievement. it had a fairly deep endgame for what it was. I only wish the combat wasn't so shit and that it did better.

I enjoyed it and was hype for the expansions...they never came v-v

Cyberzerker is best class combo

I'm glad it's dead otherwise T'oo Human 2 : 2 Human 4 U' will sound way too cheesy

>bad controls
>monotonous as fuck
>all that cybernorse bullshit made absolutely no sense
>longest revival animation in history

It just was a complete bore to play.

Wasnt that supposed to be a ps2 game?

Slightly related, I read your post and was reminded that I'm one of the only people they loved Two Worlds.