Danganronpa thread

best girl is coming back

I only see Smelly girls

I'm glad to see them make an appearance.

>yfw

>tfw you can't talk about the game without waifu trash shitting up the entire thread

This seems, boring

I don't remember Omaru being that stacked

>UDG wouldn't be relevant, they said
>Only Monaca will show up, they said

Also, why won't Toko bathe?

Why would a taser need a hammer?

Somebody give me a quick summary of AE so I don't have to actually play it

>UDG won't be relevant they said
Who are they?

>he woke up as hajime they said

Izuru gonna take on an entire motherfucking fleet

kids do bad things

FUCKING KIDS

Adults are evil and kids are good

STANDING HERE

>Komaru returns
OH SHIT MUH DICK

Remember the fight against Junko in DR2. He also had red eyes there

KIDS SUCK
ADULTS SUCK
PEOPLE WHO ARE NEITHER KID NOR ADULT SAVE THE DAY
MONACA IS SATAN
WHITE BEAR AND BLACK BEAR ARE JUNKO
NAGITO IS SHIT AT MAKING HOPE
GAMEPLAY SUCKS

He woke up as Izuru, but said he wanted to live as Hajime. Did everyone just stop paying attention to DR2 once they beat Junko?

This is starting to get very exciting. Looks like we're heading towards a three-pronged climax - one part taking place in Towa City, one part in the planned overseas branch of Hope's Peak, and one part on Jabberwock Island.

Basically, all the loved ones that were taken away during the first killing game (so, for instance, Naegi's family) end up in Towa City, hunted by Monokuma robots and the Warriors of Hope, five kids with tragic pasts that plan to murder every single adult in the city and create an utopia for children.

Toko and Naegi's sister, Komaru, fight their way through Towa City in order to escape, and during the game, it is revealed that the mastermind - the greenhaired girl, named Monaca - never planned on creating an utopia for children, but instead on taking Komaru through a particular series of events, including stuff like showing her the corpses of her parents in order to completely break her with despair and turn her into a vessel to be the rebirth of Junko Enoshima.

Also, Nagito is there as a servant for the Warriors of Hope and still an absolute madman.

The plan fails, the other Warriors of Hope are redeemed, and Monaca gets carried away by Nagito in order to become the new Junko, and her being the new Junko is currently happening.

But he had golden hair and never said "boring" while talking.

>implying this wasn't just to fuck with us with breaking the 4th wall

>komaeda's going to keep his BDSM collar

>the third murder is a double murder
>AGAIN
FUCK

giant imouto titties

So does this mean all DR2 characters survived?

So you just skipped the epilogue then?

Huh. That isn't the image I posted at all.
What the fuck Moot?

Clearly, it's a hint. The attacker is a computer!

I hate her!

Watching Danganronpa 3 is the highlight of my week and my most enjoyed shows of this season

It's my guilty pleasure but I don't feel guilty.

It's a possibility

WHERE'S DESPAIR ARC EPISODE 6

PLEASE ANONS

No retard what would even imply that?

Monaca will win the Naegibowl

thursday

Oh shit yeah I didn't see the "Future" part of the file name. Dammit, I got all excited for nothing.

There were signs.

Future is always on Monday, Despair is always on Thursday.

So now that the real Miaya is dead, are all of the Chiaki = Miaya theories dead, too?

Did anyone else just find Another Episode really depressing?
Like even Touko being overly bitchy for no reason didn't make me smile all that much

I smiled because Komaru being best girl didnt you?

Like where? Nothing was said/shown hinting they were all woken up.

I said they could be alive. Not awakened (yet)

I thought the ones who died where just put in a coma

Child abuse can be a touchy subject, and it hits too hard for some to look past it. And it's not like this was regular child abuse, they went pretty hard. Or should I say they went pretty gentle?

BEST

How did her Komarus get so big?

They are all alive nigga, just in a permananent coma where you might as well write them off as dead.

If i recall they were stated to have a chance lower than 1 to even wake up, so you can guess the one who really is gonna wake up.

>best girl is coming back
Yes user i love Fukawa too

Is Ibuki in that season?

>Komaru will never use your head as a saddle
>You will never be the big brother Monaca needed in her life

In previous Danganronpa threads I argued with people who hated DR2's ending and want to pretend it never happened.

Well, you got your fucking wish. I hope you're happy that Chiaki's death was completely in vain.

Komaru isn't supposed to have big tits.
She's supposed to be average
AVERAGE

Aside from plot summary, the THEME of the game was black hope and white despair. Hope based on hate and revenge, despair done in the name of a noble goal, both are bad things that Junko perpetuates. This should immediately inform you that Munakata is completely wrong in his ideology and has already fallen into despair without him realizing.

So is this new Killing Game is all Munakata's plan?

So, will Weedman have any actual impact on the plot, or will he continue to be the go-to for minor gags and filler until the end?

Touko is really really bitchy in the first half of the game for drama. The smaller scenes like the ones you get for finding books really brought a smile to my face though.

Is the anime really that popular? There's so many instances where it seems like it.
I remember this one time seeing a qt gril come into my work with a Danganronpa hoodie.

Weedman will never be relevant

>Also, why won't Toko bathe?
She didn't want to see more marks from Genocider on her naked legs and realized she killed more people.

...Of course, now that she doesn't kill anymore, I guess it's just habit.

It's only because this anime is the conclusion of the story that has been going on for all of the games and extra material, and there's a lot of throwbacks and shocking revelations so DR fans are just losing their shit every episode.

To non-DR fans it's probably completely incomprehensible.

Goddamn that last episode was a fucking wild ride even though it just set up all the shit that will fall.
Much like the last despair-side episode.

No.

His plan was to send the fleet to kill the despairs.

Monaca is everything else.

Hell, you're missing out on a lot of the shit losing if you didn't play AE, and I'd estimate that less than 50% of the people that played both DR1 and DR2 also played AE.

Then again, in this day and age, a lot of them probably just watched it.

I dunno.
>gets a chance to kill Naegi
>most likely already knew the game wasn't actually being broadcasted by the way he was acting
>trapped almost any other FF leader that would oppose him

Is that picture edited or does she really have those eyes?

The swastika eyes are real.

How is he supposed to stop a fleet of armed ships?

he gonna borrow tank or two from that military base.

With pure talent and luck

Well, he is a superweapon created by Hope's Peak Academy fighting against what are essentially regular weapons created by Hope's Peak Academy.

I'm sensing a "hoist by their own petard" moment.

Is this anime the continuation of the first two games?

Monaca literally killed the ff bitch to get inside FF.

She clearly is the one who set this up and is the only one who could move around when the injection hits.

What would he gain by killing all his people and even Chisa and lie about the broadcasting?

yup

Did the rest of DR2's team wake up from coma?

Sup Forums is for videogame discussion. get this fucking anime off my board.

Hasn't been shown yet. Probably saving it for the end or they'll just leave it open for interpretation

>people are still considering Monaca being the mastermind THIS fucking late into the show

but its video game anime

It's just natural instinct. They simply can't comprehend the idea of somebody not named Junko Enoshima being the mastermind. Even if that person is basically the reincarnation of her.

Was Komaru always this stacked?

Nope. Instead of being average, she is now slightly above average

She managed to survive an entire game. That means she now experiences character growth.

what the fuck is doing? why give them access to the outside world now?

But this doesn't change DR2's ending at all. He woke up as Izuru but wanted to live as Hajime.

I approve.

So, togami is going to put his dick inside every girl's vagina, right?

There has to be a plan at work here somewhere.

I'm still considering my original idea: Monaca trying to get revenge against every single person that managed to upstage Big Sis Junko, which would require bringing as many people together as possible (so for instance bringing Togami to the place where Naegi is, and bringing Komaru and Toko back into the hunt for her), or some sort of coordinated attack (like, y'know, what Munakata is doing right now).

So giving them access to the outside world is only supposed to allow for Togami, Toko and Komaru to enter the picture.

Toko would kill whoever Togami decided to dick

Boner no

So Candy Girl killer her boyfriend, right?

>So, togami is going to put his dick inside eve

No not everyone, remember the bad ending from DR1? Touko never got any before she died

>that kirigiri fakeout

I should stop falling for this crap.

Best couple has appeared

It was a 30% accurate vision of the future

I'd almost want to bet money that the next fakeout will not actually be a fakeout.

>best girl
>a shitty punk
Just why.