I want to play an RPG that's not focused on swords and/or magic...

I want to play an RPG that's not focused on swords and/or magic. Post some RPGs that take place in modern times or the near future.

Anachronox

Deus Ex
Alpha Protocol

uhhh

I think that's about it

FFVII

ass effect

Tron 2.0
Shadowrun (only dragonfall is top tier, and the old ones)
EYE:divine cybermancy

I hated alpha protocol, litterally just a third person shooter with shitty mass effect mechanics and occasional dialog-based decisions.

Apart from the ones mentioned, Vampire The Masquarade: Bloodlines. Fallout is not exactly modern day, but it has guns and lots of mods.

We need more modern day RPGs.

Shadowrun Returns
>magic
Oh bother, magic is weak shit, go full Gunther Hermann.

Fallout

Satellite Reign. It's a RPG/real-time tactics, like Commandos.

Kotor 1 and 2 and TOR

Well, as long as you don't consider Jedi powers as "magic", I guess.

New Vergas

Underrail

Bloodlines

It's way easier to build a RPG stats and leveling system around swords than guns.

Apparently Cyberpunk 2077 will have super realistic combat, those polacks are magicians.

>The combat system, called "Friday Night Firefight", emphasizes lethality. Several pages in the rules are devoted to discussing real combat vs. the illusions often seen on TV. Attempts are made to keep the combat as realistic as possible in a game setting. No matter who the character is, a single bullet can result in a lethal wound. This encourages a more tactically oriented and thought-out game play, which is in accordance to the rough-and-gritty ethos of the Cyberpunk genre. Also, the amount of damage a character can sustain does not increase as the character develops. The only way a character can become more damage resistant is to either become better at not being hit, physically augment their body with muscle (trained or implanted) or cybernetics, or wear armor.

Huh? What was that?

>EYE:divine cybermancy

I held off from playing this for a long time because it looked pretty intimidating, but when I finally got around to playing it, I was pretty much blown away. It's like Deus Ex on bath salts and folded a million times inside mount Fuji.

Persona/SMT
Infinite space
Valkyria chronicles
The stick of truth
Pokemon
Shenmue (?)
The world ends with you
Parasite eve 1
Xenosaga
Front mission. The psx one is good.
Star ocean and phantasy star (although they are almost fantasy)
Deus ex
Alpha protocol
Vampire bloodlines

All i can think about right now, not that many : /

Literally my dream game.

Talking about RPGs in this thread famalam

NEO scavenger

Oh just thought you might have been talking about undertale

BASED
A
S
E
D

I bought it in release and still have not touched it.