What's your excuse for not owning this masterpiece already?

What's your excuse for not owning this masterpiece already?

gamestop.com/ps4/games/touhou-genso-rondo-bullet-ballet-limited-edition/131110

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/jp/thread/S15513928
pastebin.com/i7HGRUeU
youtube.com/watch?v=qtQH2hfXAVk
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ174828.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

warosu.org/jp/thread/S15513928

Because NISA

Is that real? I thought NISA had experience in localizing, this looks like it went through a machine translation.

>I thought NISA had experience in localizing,
Shit man, you don't know ANYTHING about NISA

here, lemme give you
The Pastebin.
pastebin.com/i7HGRUeU

>Genso Rondo
>masterpiece
>master anything
>good
>above average
>average
I appreciate the laughs, but if you're not going to take your job seriously, then I'm not going to give you any bumps.

Genso Rondo is terribly mediocre. Of all the quality fangames it blows my mind that they localized this over stuff like GoS, Touhouvania or that Youmu/Remilia hack and slash.

A lot of people that never played the main games are going to play this as their first Touhou and are going to be super let down. I still can't believe ZUN let this happen, it was exactly the sort of thing he said he wanted to prevent.

>Not playing the real thing.

Pleb. Also, I'm not going give money NISA.

It's okay, at least only shitty characters like Marisa, Sakuya, and Alice are in it.

I can give you an example. You know the Hyperdimension series? That's also translated by NISA. NISA did a few "changes", in Japan, the CPUS are called "Goddesses" however "CPUs" don't exist in the Japanese version.

The famous news reporter in Neptunia is also a massive GamerGate cunt in the western version as well.

>What's your excuse for not owning this masterpiece already?

1-I am not an autist.
2-touhou is not videogames

>2-touhou is not videogames

>Touhou, a series of over 15 shoot em ups that are pretty much pure gameplay with little fluff is not video games
>No Man's Sky is totally video games though, let's make 15 more threads for it!
Explain this shit.

>I am not an autist.
>touhou is not videogames

Genso Wanderer will be good, though, right?

no
and also AQUASTYLE just re-released it on PC
youtube.com/watch?v=qtQH2hfXAVk

Recommend me some actually good Touhou fangames. I've played all the official games so I should probably try some fangames.

I'm not a big fan of bullet hells and especially not a Touhou fan, but they're still more video games than most video games nowadays.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ174828.html

>Recommend me some actually good Touhou fangames.
How about the one where you stop bumping shit threads? Actually no, that one might be a bit too difficult for you. Let me go check the baby box, there might be something there that's more your speed.

Genius of Sappheiros is by far my favorite touhou fangame, still waiting for the translation of Devil of Decline (made by the same guys).

If you want Danmakus, Concealed to Conclusion, Mystical Power Plant and Riverbed of Soul Saver are pretty fun and have awesome musics.

Othes things that I also enjoyed: Touhou-a-Live, Megamari, Rock Maiden 1 and 2, Shoot shoot Nitori, Labyrinth of Touhou 2, Tempest of Heaven and Earth, Shin Gyakuten (basically Ace Attorney with Aya and Gensokyo).

Eat shit gay nigger, I bet you're literally a transsexual African man who set his homepage to /jp/.
I'm not defending Genso Rondo though.

>kuso touhou thread
>people pulling all stops to keep it bumped
>proper touhou thread
>it falls off the catalog and no one gives a shit
I miss the last few days. No one talking about Touhou at all is better than this bullshit.

That's some quality posting if I ever saw some. As expected of a kuso thread dweller.

stay mad

Are you too much of a silly boy to recognize that your open-air ass wound is compelling me to maintain this thread's presence?

Finally a good anime game?

>muh proper threads
When are you going to kill yourself you giant autist?

>NISA
>PS4

It looks pretty cool though.

>i-i-it makes u mad!!11
I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.

But hey, keep going if you must. Maybe we'll strike jackpot again and there won't be any Touhou discussion at all in Sup Forums for another week. That'd be damn-near fantastic.

>i love rolling around in the mud!
I won't judge, I just want you to stop bringing the mud inside the house.

Thanks.

Reimu's PC-98 design should come back!

Of all the fan games, they had to port Touhou Genso Rondo. And it's fucking NISA doing the localization.
What were they thinking.

why tho

The game itself looks like trash.

Modern Reimu is a slut! She won't stop showing people her armpits!

Pretty sure she broke her hymen with Genji.

I only care that I hope they'll also bring over the PSN avatars from the Asia store to the US store.
The game itself looks bland.