What was he such a bitch...

What was he such a bitch? I just wanted bring Loghain on board but this cunt absolutely lost his shit in the most petty way possible. It didn't even make sense, what a bleeding cunt.

He looks like a grown man but he's actually supposed to be only 18 or so.

hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

hurf durf faggitz get off mah vidya

>It didn't even make sense

Wot, he even explains why right at that moment.

herf derf fagetz get off muh vidya

uQuads.

herf vidya fagetz get off muh derf

The only reason I opened this thread.

quads

better be quads

>inb4 killjoys sadder than us

If you make Alistair king then he wants to sacrifice himself to the dragon specifically so he doesn't have to have responsibilities. Alistair is a shit

>wanted bring Loghain

You should consider killing yourself.

HELOOOOOOOO
REDDIT

If Alistair fought Carth, who do you think would win?

Yeah you should definitely go back there.

Not that user, but Loghain is more of a man than that little bitch would ever be though.

>be really into DAO
>decide to read the prequel novels
>Loghain gets literally cucked my Maric

This went exactly as expected.

quads

Both options are shit
Its a whiny bitch or a traitorous asshole. take your pick

>Not getting the reference
Maybe its time you go to reddit in that case

Loghain did nothing wrong

evertiem

>Im gunna betray duh king bcuz we gunna lose the battle even tho we've been winning every battle so fur
Yeah he was definitely in the right

Cailan was a beta sellout who wanted to marry the Orlesian empress and allow Orlesians into Ferelden
Loghain was in the right here because he was protecting his country like a true patriot

>It didn't even make sense
How did it not? Alistair held Loghain responsible for the death of his brother and mentor.

When you discuss the fucking story of a game almost exclusively, it's not a game.

quads

Like that matters, the real problem in the world is the big fucking guys with horns(I forget their names its been a while) in the lore they are the most OP fuckers

He betrayed him for a multitude of reasons, chief among them being because he was a romantic idiot who wanted a big epic bloody battle instead of listening to a tactical genius that won a war against a much bigger army.

Alistair is such a little bitch.

>waaah you sacrificed the mother of a child who volunteered to save his life
>call him out on blaming me for being between a rock and a hard place
>-999 approval

Bane?

You're thinking about the king who gets killed in the beginning of the game

>he's a bitch because he didn't want the guy who murdered all his friends and his father figure to join his order

Nah, you're just a fucking retard.

>sacrifice half the army
>get all the people who can defeat the Blight killed
>make a grab for power and start a civil war while the darkspawn are buttfucking the country
>tactical genius

ebin, just ebin

I don't get what his problem was, that lady hated him anyway so her death should be a good thing

>quads

Everytime

Alistair is so controversial, you either despise him or you love him. Me? I think hes fantastic. Even if he his a bitch.

>fastforward two years
>the blight defeated with minimal losses
>Ferelden still an independent country
He was right all along

No, he wasn't. If the Warden and Alistair didn't clean up his mess Fereldan would have been destroyed.

I made him king on my first playthrough and killed him on every single one afterwards.

>Alistair
>helping you in any way

Why is there such a lack of detail in Bioware models?

You couldn't call the Landsmeet without Alistair. His royal blood was needed to challenge Loghain and Anora. But yeah, the Warden did all the heavy lifting.

>le horrible villain that did a lot of atrocities did nothing wrong epic meme

I needed this thread. Thanks Sup Forums

Who cares if he likes you anyway? Doesn't the only thing that actually makes him leave is if you hire Loghain?

because its from the previous decade

decaaaaaddddeeeeeeeeeee

Pretty sure they only gathered because of Eamon's influence, but you're right because he did try to push Alistair to be the king

>not playing as a qt girl
>not marrying Alistair

Fenris was the best romance option.

He's the companion I want to castrate the most

Lewd

>not Zevran
He's the only one who's still with his LI in Inquisition.

Griffith did even less wrong than Loghain

>letting Morrigan take Alistair's virginity

>Everytime

Everytime

how new are you

>He didn't harden Alistair

Do you mean physically? Because the Warden and Leliana were still a thing in my game

>>Everytime

>Everytime

Everytime

>hardening dudes
That's a bit gay

Alistair is the Carth of DAO

I like Alistair, but as soon as you spare Loghain he turns into a bitch. I mean, this user is partially right, but it's also true that Alistair has a twisted vision of the Grey Wardens: he has lived the majority of his life in the Chantry, treated like a dog (literally, he slept with them in the stables), so when Duncan recruited him he immediately felt loved and appreciated.

Pity that the order is finally shown being corrupted as fuck in Inquisition and you realize, even during Origins, that it accepts practically only delinquents, thieves (Duncan was one, he was forced to become a Warden because he stole the daggers of a senior Warden and killed him), assassins, and desperate people.

It's heavily implied that Alistair is actually unhappy as king. It's even worse if you hardened him and force him to marry Anora while sparing Loghain.

In Trespasser, the ruler of Ferelden sends a letter to Teagan, the ambassador of the country for the Exalted Council; at the end of the note (after Anora's formal message), Alistair draws himself on the throne with a sad face and the crown weighing heavily on his head, lamenting his life as a king.

At this point, it's much better to let him have his temper tantrum and leave the group, drink himself to a stupor until he's found in Kirkwall, and help the Orlesian Wardens far from Ferelden.

Carth is the Anomen of KOTOR

Your mistake was marrying him to Anora user. He was plenty happy as a hardened, sole ruler in my run-through.

He hates the actual politics but he's also the sort of guy that gets satisfaction from making decisions that help his people. He wants to lead, basically, rather than dick around with nobles and their stupid concerns.

>It's heavily implied that Alistair is actually unhappy as king.
Wat
If anything, he seems sort of competent
Now warden Alistair can't stop complaining about the warden being untrustworthy in DAI if you did the dark ritual

Wasn't he and Morrigan supposed to be teen-adults like 18-20 years old? Sort of understandable if they're gloomy and seem immature.

>Loghain gets his half-brother and mentor killed along with the entire Grey Warden order (within Ferelden) and then places a bounty upon him
>Wonders why he gets mad when you deny him revenge
Gee, you sure understand people.

quads

Alistair was supposed to be a grizzled veteran but they figured a veteran wouldn't step back and let a newbie handle everything so they made him a manchild instead. Morrigan was always supposed to be late 20s - early 30s I think.

>Play BG2
>Have anomen in party while I am finding the companions from 1
>Run into Dorn
>Anomen starts being an annoying prick as usual
>Me and Dorn kill him
Literally the worst companion, or tied with Imoen.

my first vidya crush

>dem voice
>dem looks

god i wanted to fuck him so bad

>play DA for the first time a few years ago
>Hadn't seen this guy before
>I actually made my guy look exactly like him with lighter color hair

Alistar approves +10
Roleplay as his lost twin brother.

You want to fuck him into oblivion?

I'd fuck Alistair to oblivion desu

i actually restarted because i kept getting them mixed up

I mean Grey Wardens did get exiled from Fereldan for trying to usurp power during peace time. Duncan suggested he summon orlesian wardens like it was the only option and the blight wasn't even confirmed at that point. Add Cailans fuckery around with orlesian empress and untreated PTSD and his paranoia becomes pretty understandable.

no Skyrim

get out

>tfw you can give him a book knowing damn well his stupid elf ass can't read
>pissing him off by being a filthy mage lover and having hate sex in your home
>watching the exact moment when his heart breaks after you sell him back to Denarius

Fenris was one of the few good things about DA2.

>Selling him when you romanced him
Why?

> he doesn't check what all the dialogue options say before proceeding
Their paraphrase system fucked me up.

I played as a knife-ear forest girl because I got a kick out of my little elven waif using a sword that was bigger than her.

>turning used goods into a wife (male)

Elves are for pumping and dumping, user. Did the same thing to Alistair. Took his v-card then shitted on him for the entire game. Started fucking Leiliana and recruited Loghain. Didn't even bother to harden him. Filthy half-breed.

Fuck you fagget Imoen is the best

fuck off faggot

I never married him to Anora, I told him he could fuck off. I understand his rage towards Loghain, but Ferelden was almost completely devoid of Wardens at the time and one more, especially a man as competent as Loghain, was terribly precious. He writes that letter even if he's ruling alone or alongside Queen Cousland.

>He wants to lead
No, he doesn't. Even in the comics, he is offered the chance to lay down the crown and free himself from "the burden of being king". He refuses only because he feels it's his duty by now.

How can a man who spent most of his life in the Chantry, with little education and a few, confused ideas of how the world works, efficiently runs a country? Anora is the only one capable of being the ruler: she knows how to be queen, she has been teached how to be one since her birth, and she was the one who basically led Ferelden singlehandedly while Cailan spent time with mistresses and delusions of grandeur.

Alistair can slowly learn how to be king, especially if he rules with Anora (not even with Queen Cousland, since she never learned much of being queen either), but he is not happy and it's something Bioware implied many times before even while using this canon.

bump

Quads