Was trying to find a way to make it stop raining so much in TW3

>was trying to find a way to make it stop raining so much in TW3
>this is the state of gaming
I quit.

>too much to do

how can someone complain about a videogame having too much content?

>he doesn't enoy the rain and storms in the witcher

>too much dialogue
I see this complaint in just about every fucking RPG I've ever played. Kid game like Paper Mario? Too much talking. JRPG like Chrono Trigger? Too much talking. Alt JRPG like TWEWY? Too much talking. ARPG like Deus Ex? Too much talking. WRPG like, well, fuck, Witcher 3? Too. Much. Talking.

MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING PLAY AN RPG IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE READING OR LISTENING FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME

Don't get me wrong, I do, it just seems constant for me. Every time I go to do any have to meditate for 24 hours to make the rain fuck off for five minutes.

It's almost like some people don't take video games as seriously as your acoustic ass.

Because I don’t have the attention span for long dialogue!

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN YOU ASPIE

'Scuse me but I'm electric.

Actions speak louder than words. Be like having hour long monologues in the middle of movies.

Play a different genre then.

Calm the fuck down.
I have zero taller ants for caps lock.

to be fair witcher 3 has pretty weak dialogue

You are the type of person who prefers Transformers over any movie with an ounce of dialogue in it.

>waaah there's too much rain in this game
this is the state of gaming

I quit

Wind's howling.

>wanting a fuckton of dialog in a game
Sounds like you want Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Please go there.

Fuck off, I appreciate the rain, and the building of the atmosphere, it just gets annoying from time to time.
It doesn't take rocket appliances understand that.

Please, developers just know that adding dialouge is a lot cheaper than adding new facial animations.

You should probably stop feeling so superior that you like a shitty action RPG.

This seems like the right thread for this.
I took this for you guys at GameStop today. Isn't it cool?

Fucking REEEEEEEEEE

depends on the content case and point fallout 4 and no mans sky all this content but it's brainded boring shit.