SIT

i don't care

SHIT HIT

gay

GAY

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9dXiRrW3M

framerate looks pretty damn decent

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9dXiRrW3M

how disconnected do you have to be to pander to the emo audience that hasn't been relevant for at least a decade?

>emo audience

This was Nomura's self insert fantasy. It's pathetic.

Framerate better look decent considering they downgraded the graphics to worse than FF XIII level.

Fuck off we have direct feed of the 50 minute gameplay and the fps drops hard.

trying too hard there jack

>thinking this has anything to do with emo

This is just Japanese boys bands style to appeal to Japanese fujoshi.

screenshot this

xbone and ps4 will get the version we see now

pc, scorpio and neo will get definitive version

It will probably sell well and have its fans if thats what youre asking. its a final fantasy game.

That's why it's being delayed.They're trying to milk this as much as possible considering the amount of money they've have invested in it. PS4/NEO,XBONE/SCORPIO,and a year later PC.
iOS/Android games similar to F4 with noctis and the boi band singing j-pop shit.

>we want the eminem audience

Gay shit

It will be shit shit but sell millions anyway because its target audience are normies and they have a shit taste. See no Man's Sky and Overwatch.

>being this much in denial

>framerate looks pretty damn decent

A stable framerate should be the least everyone should expect from a console game.

SHIT

Everything I saw about the game looked awful.

Those consoles won't be out until well into Q2 next year at the soonest, so the claim of them delaying it because of that makes zero sense.

It's japanese boybands ca 2007.
Even japanese boybands these days have adopted the k-pop style. Nobody likes emo looking shit anymore, not even azns.
Nomura's biggest problem was always that he's such a fad-hog that all his shit looks dated 5 years after it's created. Just like the bouncer where everyone was wearing tribal tatoos.

How do I get in contact with Tabata or the FFXV staff to pay them $1000 to play the game now?

Everything I've seen about you looked awful lmao

SHIT as every Weeb game ever.

>Backstreet Boys XV
It's shit. SHIT!

shut the fuck up shill

sorry

Hit
Gameplay well and characters will be good. Graphics will be bad-shit.
Story will be ?

you do realize this game has been in development since '06 right?

stop spamming this crap pajeet nobody cares the game looks like minecraft and has a 30fps lock

>Backstreet Boys were nu-male millennial literal faggots

Yeah, no.

It's the perfect game if you're a closet gay or just a gay.

Looks terrible. Rock is dead. Who wants to play as a boyband?