What are some good games where you can sneak around and assassinate evil motherfuckers?

What are some good games where you can sneak around and assassinate evil motherfuckers?

Battletoads

The Elder Scrolls

this was a mediocre movie and i have no idea why people praise it so much

Assassins Creed Syndicate is a pretty good one.

>Assassins Creed

I found the AC series to be more on the action side of things.
Rather than sneaking, you basically parcour your way to the target (while holding down the parcour button), then trigger a few button-mashing sequences and parcour away again.

I'm not saying they're bad games, but I wouldnt really say they involve much sneaking or stealth

His family weren't evil...

m8 they all knew, his kids and most of all, his fucking wife knew

How do you know? Maybe he kept it secret from them.

What movie this?

What movie? I like forming my own opinions.

This movie fucking sucked.

Manhunt.

MGSV

Sicario

it's about a woman that's unimportant to the plot and an angry spanish dude who i guess is the real main character just wants revenge by killing some guy

it's lackluster

Sicario
a.k.a. "stronk womyn and skullduggery dont mix 2015 edition"

Pretty much. But I still liked the atmosphere and cinematography.

His wife prob knew, how naiv could she have been?

they are bad games

Tenchu

Like he gives a fuck

>it's about a woman that's unimportant to the plot
1) They explain twice why she has to be there
2) I think, she represent the spectator, the one who is more normal, going by the book.

Every stealth game ever?

It was pretty shit movie to be honest. Everything good about it was the first scene and the highway convoy scene, those were some Heat-tier kino.

OST by Johan Johansson is some top tier music though.

>I think, she represent the spectator, the one who is more normal, going by the book.
This
it's obvious that Del Toro is the main character of the story, but to make the movie more "grounded" and still make Alejandro a mysterious character without unnecessary exposition or introduction of many irrelevant characters, it was needed to use Kate as a main pillar of the movie.

The sequel is going to be helmed by the guy responsible for the adaptation of Gomorra and Romanzo Criminale, it will be called "Soldado", man it feels odd to have a 100% italian director going to Hollywood....beside Muccino.

>its shit because of muh women!

Go to youtube, type in 'Sicario analysis', click in the first link and learn

I agree with you. Nonetheless it feels pretty satisfying to climb and then chuck a blade into the guy's throat after jumping from the roof.

Also, I heard Syndicate was a good "step in the right direction" from a coupla friends, that true?

mind explaining why she's in the movie then?

Syndicate is the first game with actual stealth elements though.

There's a motherfucking crouch button for once. And there's new "last seen location" system.

Not that I'm saying you should buy it because fuck Ubisoft.

Dishonored, most of the Hitman series.
Obvious is obvious but still.

She literally says (screenshot)

>"So, that's it. That's why I'm here.

Also the ending.
If you dont know WHY then you have not seen the movie, and if you have not seen it, that info is unimportant for you unless you wanna go around pretending you have seen the movie so you can talk shit about it.

GTA IV, get the first person mod and the assassin mod that lets you get hits from any payphone in the city