TF2 is One Punch Man

Tf2 is naruto

Battleborn is Naruto
Quake Champions is Tokyo Ghoul

TF2 = Bleach
Overwatch = Naruto
Battleborn = Sword Art Online

Overwatch is bleach.

>Overwatch is a long lasting, popular and commercially extremely successful Series

>TF2 is a short series with really good visuals that parodies other series of its genre

???

This.

One punch man would be og TF.

Overwatch is sm4sh
TF2 is melee

It's amazing how great TF2 did at turning itself into a complete mockery and joke of a game. Bravo Valve, bravo.

Fuck off shitposter. Here is another difference for you.

Blizzard - Arrogant money grabbing jews
Valve - Honest and care for their fans.

Current tf2 is brawl

> Comparing a P2W Microtransation skin to some free shit in TF2.

>Valve - Honest and care for their fans.
Bait but I still laughed

Battleborn is PS All Stars

>TF2 = Bleach
Bleach had good character and designs, but a shitty, dragged out plot so it really fits.

2bh TF2 is the better game
if valve still made games and made TF3 with waifus, it would be amazing

Ah so you're saying TF2 is better? I agree.

>P2W
What?

> Wanting to be the generic paladin homo
> not the flying fucking Christmas fairy with a bat

75%

gtfo
I like both blizzard and valve as both had huge influences on pc gaming, but let's not act like like blizzard is the devil and valve is god

at least blizzard still makes games
you'd think with the fuckton of cash valve is making they could have 300 people working on episode 3
that shit is way overdue

>be a reasonably competent spy in TF2 back in the day
>literally cannot flank anything to save my life or aim worth garbage in Overwatch
>even still always get drawn to the characters that require good aim

Life is suffering.

jokes on you, I only finished SAO

Trash Analogy
One that actually fits

So they're all garbage?

>Valve - Honest and care for their fans.
Everything about that is completely wrong.

Fuck valve and their money hungry ways. They don't even make games anymore, and rarely support them. They seem to think dota2 is their only child.

> Reward for winning is a box of skins.

> You can just pay for this reward instead.

> Paying to Win.

you get a box everytime you level and vanity items have no advantage in the game in any way. You can't even choose what you unlock unless you get currency, which anyone can.

Even if you're doing it as a joke you're still an idiot

but none of them are edgy enough to compare them to animes

>TF2 is good when you mod it!!
Woah you polished a turd how swell

>If I misinterpret this obvious information, I'll make him look bad!
>I won't look like a retard at all!

Keep defending content and options being willingly denied from you.

The only good thing there is Balloon Race

just replace edgyness with attempts to appeal to a wider audience

> It's 2016 and kids on Sup Forums will defend a game being $60 with Microtransations.

Kek

SAO is successful and makes money though

One Punch Man is infinitely better than Dragon Ball Z

Overwatch and TF2 are both good games, and it can be argued that Overwatch is actually better than TF2.

Shit analogy.

but you can also get a box when you lose all the time

>a bunch of poorly made fan modes

Wow you sure showed me. Quantity > Quality kid. Overwatch improved payload dramatically and that mode is enough to carry the game for years to come.

setting up ti6 isn't free, you know?

>overwatch gives you single skins
>tf2 gives you three slots to customize your character
wtf I hate tf2 now

>Overwatch improved payload dramatically
>This is what Blizzcucks actually believe

>Blizzard - Arrogant money grabbing jews
>Valve - Arrogant money grabbing jews

Fixed

What makes overwatch's payload different from tf2's payload?

Quake Champions is Berserk

zombie fortress without perks was my shit

They're both ugly.

OW is dota2
tf2 is lol
battleborn is Hots
paladins is smite

Hit the nail on the head right here.

I think the lack of custom maps and modes will seriously hurt Overwatch in the long run. Sure, the official content may be better, but eventually you will suck the game dry and try to find something different to play.

What's the point in costumization if you can only customize one thing and you look like everyone else?

You are completely delusional if you don't believe Blizzard have completely revolutionized the game modes featured in Overwatch. I'm fucking laughing at how ignorant you are, I bet you're not even prestiged in Overwatch, better yet you're probably a Battleborn fag kek.

Fucking kek, I'm laughing hard bro. Seriously? Watch like one minute of gameplay and you'll notice how it far FAR eclipses anything TF2 could ever offer, I bet you're just mad there's no hats featured in it for you to shill out for and show off like the pathetic piece of shit you are. Enjoy your shitty expired flavour of the past century game while it desperately clings to whatever semblance of glory it can muster, TF2 is a shell of what it hoped to be while Overwatch is the true masterrace of gaming.

TF2 = SSBM
OW = SSB4
Prove me wrong.

TF2 hats taught Valve that they don't actually need to make games in order to make money.

Half-Life 3 never existing is karma for what happened to TF2.

>you can't even fly across the whole map in Overwatch

Modding tools and dedicated servers are the main reason I haven't bought Overwatch.

I don't want to support the death of modding.

Overwatch = One Piece
TF2 = That anime about that hamster girl

I explicitly support games that don't allow for modding, and unlike you, my support includes money which means it has more leverage than all your bitching on forums.

Too bad, so sad!

>overwatch babies crying because they'll never get the greatest map ever
stay mad

>shit game modes

youtube.com/watch?v=PkOrWID-MjI

skills in skimmish have no cooldown. you can't do that in a normal game

TFC is Melee.

That's not youtube.com/watch?v=Q16Kx9-Ys2s

You can't survive more than three stickies in TF2-- but Overwatch rocket jumping is very lackluster, because of cooldowns but mostly because of how you rapidly decelerate in mid-air. Momentum drops off after a second of rocket jumping. Very disappointing, but that's what you pander to.

i stand corrected

But you didnt post cyberpunk

TF2: SMW
OW:NSMB
BB:Grand Dad

Same for me.
Why would anyone make a game like that without giving players the ability to create mods is beyond me.
not to mention
full price + micro transactions

What is Sticky Jumper?

>what is the sticky jumper

>That anime about that hamster girl
are you talking about chobits?

Well it's not full price, it's $40, but still I wouldn't support that ethic.

Well, in that clip he looks like he fires more than 8 stickies.

Team Fortress had years before this shit got out of hand. It's lived a long life, and now it's spending its twilight years as a dementia patient. At least it has memories. Can't say the same for Overwatch.

TFC is Melee, and TF2 is Sm4sh. Overwatch is Brawl.

You can easily cross a map with an 8-sticky pogo in tf2

TF2=SMB3
OW=SMW
BB=SMB2

Overwatch is trash that you master within 30 minutes.
TF2 has extremely close ties to QuakeWorld and has depth with gameplay that requires some level of execution.

>Well it's not full price, it's $40
that's still full price imo
not to mention how they try to hide the fact that there is a $40 version to begin with and don't offer it to consoles at all

Oh yeah, that's not a normal map, but I just like to get facts straight. Mann Power is a really fun mode.

youtu.be/dks7N6IZC3g

>Chu

>You are completely delusional if you don't believe Blizzard have completely revolutionized the game modes featured in Overwatch
I know you're baiting but could you please give me examples of how its improved?

>bloodborne is the best
Its not even an fps, retard

>TF2 has extremely close ties to QuakeWorld and has depth with gameplay that requires some level of execution.
There is going to be people in this thread that will think you're memeing even though it's true.
I would also add that even though the skill ceiling for tf2 is surprisingly high you can enjoy it even if you're complete shit at the game
that's what I find amazing

Battleborne, user.

>bloodborne
He's talking about Battleborn you dumb sonygger

good job for cramming so much bait in such a small post

>implying people on Sup Forums aren't casual enough to learn fundamentals of TF2 movement

>people care enough about vidya cosmetics that they spend time and money getting them

Gross.

TF2 = Gundam 0079
Overwatch = Zeta Gundam
Battleborn = ZZ Gundam

>not trading while the map is loading

TF2 = Marathon
Overwatch = Halo
get it
because overwatch has autoaim

overwatch is dragonball GT
tf2 is dragon ball

I've made £10.3k skin trading (Paypal'd to me, not steam money). That's on top of my £52k salary. It doesn't even require time, just patience.

this

Don't forget you have to get lucky just to get OW skins but that is okay right? I was level 80 before i got enough money to buy a legendary and only got 2 shitty ones i didn't want for characters i don't use.

But that makes it okay right to use that shitty money grubbing system for a game with barebones content? Even worse then SFVs where colors are just now about to be unlockable GASP BY MONEY!

Its comical you believe OW is good to begin with when they're both turds.

I'm not playing around anymore. Come back to TF2 now or you will suffer my wrath.