Eiyuu senki

eiyuu senki thread! Who is best girl and why is it Alexander?
Pro Tip:PRO WRESTLING

>want some loli perry
>her only scene so far is her getting cucked
please tell me she gets a scene later or something

was this thing ever 100% translated?

I recognize this art style, what is this? aside of an eroge.

That looks.. very different. What platform are you using. Honestly I haven't seen her yet. When I go loli on mine it's all about the delicious brown lolis.

The h-scenes never were. Not that it matters, dick goes in hole. What else do you need to understand?

Eiyuu Senki, it's Rance on easy mode minus rape.

I'm on the PC version, found it on some /hgg/ thread in /vg/ i think. it's also the gold version i think? which added/changed some stuff i'm sure.

Ah, never got around to the gold version myself. I'm not normally in the mood for lolis, but when I am I prefer the brown ones. Or non-loli browns too.... I like em brown.

The game has some brown lolis, but they're still a bit too pale to be 10/10 delicious brown.

the brown ones are fine, I dunno Perry just seemed interesting to me, maybe its her uniform

Geronimo is best brown

Tristan best knight

>Not picking the obviously best knight

what is this is and where can i get it

This finally got an english translation? Where?

The english "translation" was just for the PS3 release so none of the h-scenes are translated. The story and UI are though. There's versions out there with both mixed in.

It also fuck up Davinci
Also only fucking battle that gave me trable in the entire game, fuck you nostradamus

I loved how Africa was called the Dark Realm and filled with mindless black monsters
Goddamn Niggers

Even Australia being a prison was hilarious.

Those are both accurate representations of their respective continents.

Vlad Tepes and Arthur a best

>grimdark loli
>titless CHAMPION OF JUSTICE!
>a best
shipla dipply doo

You described perfection.

If it can't rock underboob I aint having it

thats a fucking retarded design. sorry to interrupt have a good thread