Give valid points as to why No Man's Sky sucks

>Give valid points as to why No Man's Sky sucks
>"W-well you don't understand the deeper meaning behind the game I-It isn't like your Call of Duty games being released every year!"

Why is the No Man's Sky this fucking retarded? Let alone a developer who blatantly lied to their own cult of insanely stupid fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list&oq=cache:https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list&gs_l=serp.3...39353.40132.0.40319.6.6.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..6.0.0.Odb7RhEJdQ8
youtu.be/3Mz5YPkThOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Y-you just overhyped it!

>'I'm enjoying the game because I knew what I was going when I pre-ordered it.'

Just a big fat lie just like Sean's lies, since we knew nothing about this game and interviews were vague as fuck

>Why is the No Man's Sky this fucking retarded?

what kind of sentence is this supposed to be?

Stockholm syndrome I guess. Blind delusional fanboys not wanting to admit they were lied to.

Remember when people were saying shit like:
>I'm gonna spend hours just exploring the first planet
This makes me laugh now.

>Give valid points to check these dubs

It took the ton of indie survival/building games that have been coming out. re created it and put a coat of polish.

Judging it for the game and only the game. It's not that bad

Top jez

And yet there are legit people who somehow spent 8+ hours on the first planet. I can't comprehend these people.

Judging by some of the things I've read on the NMS subreddit, I'd say these people are past delusional. It's more like indoctrinated.

Well its a sect now. Practicaly and SJW class, Femnazi-type enemy that has the ability to completely neglect all facts and proofs.
Be advised, we have not yet established a way to combat these entities and the reccomended tactic is "dodge when possible"
If you encounter such specimen drop a
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list&oq=cache:https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list&gs_l=serp.3...39353.40132.0.40319.6.6.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..6.0.0.Odb7RhEJdQ8
and hope the bomb works on lesser developed forms that can read and accept this.

I-I like the game

Obligatory

reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y046e/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_heres_a_big_list/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Holy shit, the memes are real.

Stop getting so upset about shit that doesn't matter

>yfw an entire universe worth of sentient beings and there's only one blueprint for a space station...

Fuck off retard
Literally nothing that exists actually matters
We will all die
The world will fall apart into bits of rock
The sun will explode

All the atoms in the universe will become spread out so far that no more heat or energy transference will occur and it will all disperse into the empty space and black holes that outweigh the functional existence of atoms and matter and the universe will become a blank void before collapsing in on itself and starting anew again

Nothing matters

Saying "durr it doesn't matter!!!" as if other things do just tells everyone you're a complete retard

What did he mean by this?

Yeah yeah nihilism blah blah. But seriously, getting mad that people on the internet don't respond properly to you saying you don't like a video game is pretty much the lamest shit of all time.

>Stop getting so upset about shit that doesn't matter

I love how white nu-male retards think whenever something is criticized that person is somehow mad about it.

Just because someone exploits it's weaknesses doesn't mean that person is mad. Fuckin retard.

>Y-You better stop making fun of my game

Man thats almost as bad as Bestheda.

How is that a lie? If someone thought it was just going to be some kind of planet explorer then they were right. Not everyone is so deluded that they thought it was going to be the next coming of Christ. It's a decent game to burn a few hours and unwind looking at sunsets and landscapes. If they actually bring it around and continue to work on it, it could be a decent all around game one day.

Huh, so they knew it would flop.

just imagine this guy in high school wearing a led zeppelin tshirt, a wristband and a chain wallet talking to his "dudes" about all sorts of "cool" stuff, like beating that really hard song on guitar hero, how christopher nolan's films are amazing and constantly making obvious lame sexual jokes out of everything

youtu.be/3Mz5YPkThOU

>You have discovered the Gek word for "Gek".

FUCK
U
C
K

YOU
O
U

What?