Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do. It's not very comfortable though.

>tfw 3DS discussion ruined by peasantfags who just download games to shitpost about it instead of playing them.

I own the old version and I'm too poor to buy the new one

I do actually, unfortunately I found out far too late how to use water bowls to fix a sweaty hands problem and now the silver covering is all damaged.

>240p

i owned og for 2 days and it hurt my eyes so i sold it.

I do and I love it so much.

Just beat Mario 3D land, not very interested in the special levels tho. Even with Luigi.

New leaf is awesome.

How are the newest ones? Would it be worth it to upgrade this late into the game? That other little thumb stick looks like it could be handy.

An XL? Because rendering the game at the same resolution but on a physically bigger screen only makes it look worse.

water bowls?

It looks perfectly fine, try out a system before shitting on it.

for 150€, it doesn't worth it

I have the N/3DS (standard) one and I love it. A little small for my hands but nothing horrible. It's comfy and pretty to look at too.

he doesn't know about the water bowls

There is definitely something to having access to a system's entire library for free. It immediately devalues the experience and you end up completing games at a way slower pace.

The thing about paying for games is that you're willing to pay money for a game so clearly there is some level of care or interest. Just downloading a game means you're some person with 10min to spare.

Yeah, just dip your hands in one and any sweat related problem will instantly vanish.

>tfw 3DS disussion ruined by you bitching about some arbitrary, made up group of people

I tried it at the store and it was shit :)

Is now a good time to get one, what with the NX coming out next year? Or will it become obsolete?

There are a few games I'm interested in playing, like Monster Hunter, Dragon Quest, and Animal Crossing to name a few.

That's pretty much how I slowly lost interest in Steam as my backlog kept growing and growing.

is this generation of handhelds the worst ever? I think it might be.

But I do. And I enjoy it.

lol

Dont you mean just wash your hands regularly?

It probably just was a TS screen.

I had a launch O3DS for a long while, buttons started failing on me, was cheap enough to order replacements and screwdrivers but the screws were (somehow) so rusty taking them out was nearly impossible (not to mention having to order a few different types of screwdrivers because regular ones just didn't fit). After having the system collecting dust for months, I gave up on it and ordered a N3DSXL.

I don't regret it for a moment, the screen and design are better for my hands and eyes.

tl;dr: if you have O3DS and are debating whether you should upgrade, I recommend you do.

Best console this generation and you can find it pretty cheap these days.
Give it a try user

It takes much longer to use the bathroom. Depending on the game you may need to wash your hands every 15 minutes and that's simply not sustainable.

I still have my original aqua blue 3ds and it works fine. Don't feel like upgrading with the NX coming out soon.

Literally the only reason to get a n3ds is for over clocking in o3ds games. The only exclusives are just rereleases anyway.

Wasn't Xenoblade literally the only exclusive?

I'm pretty broke right now, but maybe I'll pick one up this winter.
These are the games I'm interested in playing:

Ace Attorney Trilogy
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Bravely Default
Bravely Second
Etrian Odyssey series
Fire Emblem Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Monster Hunter Generations
Professor Layton series
Pushmo
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Story of Seasons
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

There're 5 other MegaTen games on it, if you are interested in the series.

I do.

I love my portable pokemon machine, but i havent touched it since i finished X and Y. When Sun and Moon come out, I will dust it off and play it once again, only to throw it to the side once again after I inevitably finish those.

I've never played a SMT game before but I'm interested in the series. I don't know where to start but I did see other SMT games.

Yep. and some titles use the cstick and Zr zl buttons like the circle pad pro. 10 games tops.

bump

Well, if you wanna start on the 3DS, SMT IV is actually a great place to start. Here's /smtg/ starter guide: i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

Really? I got 4 but had no idea of the others.

Depends how patient you are. Start with Soul Hackers if you want more of the original system. If you like that, try 1 and 2. Then go from there.

Is it worth buying Wii U when I already own a 3DS?

user, you are free to do what you want but I suggest you stay away from:
>Story of Seasons
Not worthwhile, It's slow and uneventfull.
>The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
and
>The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
If you already played them, there's nothing new for you here. Not even for nostalgia sake. The 3ds control scheme works best with RPGs, Dungeons and Puzzles anyway.

There are 3 games I would want to play on it right now and 1 of those gets a remaster for Playstation. I will just burrow one someday from a friend like I burrowed his Wii U to play Xenoblade (the only U title I want to play).
Won't give Nintendo money for playing the millionth Mario title or 150 new Pokemons which all look like shit just like I don't give money to people who want me to play the millionth assassins title or CoD. They all suck.

Soul Hackers, DeSu 1&2, Persona Q and soon to be released; SMT IV Apocalypse.

Depends on how badly you want to play Xenoblade X.

cool, thanks

Would Rune Factory 4 be a better choice?
And I've never played a Zelda game before...

probably not worth it then

But I do user.

The original Game Boy and its competitors were pretty bad.

Because I fucked up and bought a New 3DSXL instead without doing my research and wound up with v 11. The only upside is it forced me to buy a game, and it turns out I dig EOU. Other than that it's playing the shitty waiting game and fucking with homebrew emulators for me.

I didn't play Rune Factory so I can't help you there. It was generally well received, I know that at least. If you didn't play any Zelda game, I suggest starting with Ocarina of Time. I'm currently enjoying Link Between Worlds, so I recommend that one too.

I do but just for Pokemon, I don't give a fuck about vidya in general

T B H WiiU has plenty of nice exclusives but considering how close to release NX is, it's probably better to skip it altogether at this point.

I do but I haven't touched it since February 2015.

I might use it again now that a new Ace Attorney is releasing.

Planning to buy one for the Pokemon games and New Leaf. Missed out on a deal last month where Tesco (British Supermarket) were selling them for £79 with New Leaf...

I own one but I haven't played it in months. I'm looking forward to Sun/Moon, EOV and DQVII

I have a 2DS.
Spent more time installing the A9HL thing than playing it's games.

Binding of Issac too.

I own one and honest to god i do not understand how some people say its uncomfortable, i've never had my hands hurt from it and i always play monster hunter for the longest sessions

I do. And considering whether or not to play it on a long plane ride

and SNES VC

Because I have the shittiest timing when it comes to buying handhelds:
>bought a GBA, only to find out it already had a working emulator
>same thing with the DS
>bought a PSP and a working emulator comes out a couple of weeks later
I'm waiting this one out

I do but I only really used it when I hacked it for piracy and emulation.