Is anyone else as hyped for this game as I am? It's like if TERA/Aion/BnS came together and made a baby

Is anyone else as hyped for this game as I am? It's like if TERA/Aion/BnS came together and made a baby.

Features:
>A beautiful, seamless open world:
youtube.com/watch?v=RrMy5-qYtVY
>No retarded flight limits like in Aion
>Cool dungeons with multiple difficulties, as well as silly side dungeons:
youtube.com/watch?v=NNb9IzAZUeU
>An interesting character progression system:
laufie-ro.tumblr.com/post/147236123363/revelation-realm-system-guide-translation
>Crafting that matters
>Fun jump puzzles:
youtube.com/watch?v=AMWKr44Siv8
>Marriage and a plethora of social emotes (kissing, carrying, hugging, head patting, etc.):
youtube.com/watch?v=DCPgIztB-bY
laufie-ro.tumblr.com/post/146841056158/revelation-quick-and-handy-marriage-guide
2p.com/44270868_1/Chinese-Players-Can-Soon-Play-Kabe-Don-with-Others-in-Revelation-Online-by-cindyhio.htm
>Player housing and customizable guild halls:
2p.com/44323888_1/Revelation-Online-House-System-Preview-Bath-Together-with-4-Other-Players-by-cindyhio.htm
revelation-online.com/forum/index.php?/topic/203-revelation-brief-summary-of-new-features-coming-in-august/
youtube.com/watch?v=GsKy6XOlkfs
>Instanced and open world PvP systems. Castle sieges, alliances and etc.
>Daily fishing tournaments
>Mentor/mentee system
>Able to dye basically everything, even your mounts and wings:
youtube.com/watch?v=A_pXTx3Z1HU
ro.my.com/forum/thread/3350-dye-system/

>Other cool stuff:
laufie-ro.tumblr.com/post/147103044173/revelation-online-hot-springs-also-known-as
freedomplays.com/revelation-online-social-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=PQLDkmuI0pY

Please respond

never heard of this game before. when does it come out?

I sign up for the beta.
I'm not really hype for it but I'll play it when it's release since I need a MMO fix

The first beta is in October

>name isn't in the subject or the first 5 lines

S-sorry, it's Revelation Online!

what a load of shilling,
lets be real
it looks worse that other popular chink grindans
its guranteed to be shallow shit that gets stale after a month at best and dies in a year

does it have controller support?

Link to the site? How many races are there and what are they?

>MMO

I'm playing it right now and having a blast. Definitely doesn't seem as shallow as games like BnS, at least from what I've seen so far.

What makes it different from other mmorpgs? I swear to dog it looks like the same game over and over again. I know people are shitting on Tree of Savior here, but that game at least tried to do something different.

Can someone just relaunch Archeage and make it not p2w please?

Or just make a really similar game to it?

I'm sure it will be P2W like all other Asian grinders.

It's not really "different," it just takes things from other games and makes them better.

I remember when ArcheAge was going to be the savior of MMOs and it failed.

Next it was Tree of Savior, and it failed.

Then it was Black Desert. It also failed.

Tell me how this is going to be any different at all? It's another South Korean MMO, it's going to be EXACTLY like all the rest here in the west because gooks don't understand the western market.

Someone answer this handsome man

looks good OP

I think it does. Not 100% sure, as I don't understand chink and haven't tried.

user when will you learn that all mmos regardless of the promises will be shit.

in order for the game to thrive you need a decent playerbase of people who don't act like bitches, but every game studio and publisher wants a massive audience, meaning bad, rude playerbase.

open pvp leads to only endless whining and crying until it changes or nerfed or results in a dead game when everyone besides the hardcore leaves

a net result of dying playerbase is the game dev folding or implimenting features to draw people back in, easier game, f2p etc.

>asian mmo
It's going to be shit.
Not even gw2 and wow are doing well and they aren't made by chinks and gooks.

Wow, shilling much? Either way, I wouldn't hold my breath. Especially after reading this.

>Trumptard
>implying your opinion matters

The first English beta is this October though?

>open world

Is it?

It seems so many MMO games these days are all instanced or at best, the zones are open but are not connected to the other zones.

Cant even think of a game in recent times thats like WoW where a huge continent is completely open ended.

I signed up to the beta just now. let's hope it doesn't disappoint.

Black Desert Online is 100% open world.

Yes, it is. Only dungeons, housing and certain PvP modes are instanced.

If the housing goes the way or Aion or Archeage that aspect of the game is fucked.

The former caters only to the super rich and there are a finite number of houses, the former ends in a land grab with all spots taken in the first day.

It's Chinese and not Korean. It's also going to be F2P, so you're not losing anything for trying it.

I haven't bought a Founder's Pack because I'm hesitant to spend money after ArcheAge and BDO, so I definitely know where you're coming from. The only reason this game is still on my radar is because of all the features, and also because it seems like My.com is getting their act together; they're in the process of removing the P2W aspects from Skyforge and they already removed the P2W from Allods a while ago when they implemented a P2P server. They also removed a bunch of items from Revelation's Founder's Packs that are in the Russian version's and would have caused an uproar over here.

We'll see, though.

Nah, everyone gets the same instanced house.

Isn't this the one you occasionally try to shill even though it has something like 5 classes, and nothing to set it apart from every other shitty mmo? I'd love to find a good mmo to play but at this point I'm pretty certain they don't exist.
>It doesn't do anything different, it just takes things from other games and makes them better
Considering mmos are piles of steaming dog shit, this means nothing.
No mmo devs love their game, they just want to make money.

Chinks believe westerners have tons of money. It's also a pvp based game. It's going be p2w garbage. Literally the last 3 pvp big name games turned out like that. You would have to be delusional to think it won't be.

I'm reserving my judgement. We haven't seen the cash shop yet.

>MMO

Look at the "Founders Pack" shit. It's gonna be P2W.

I hope the ERP community is good

seems pretty interesting

i miss playing tera

the world was gorgeous

Looks pretty neat. I'll wait until it's released though. Still, I'm a bit more optimistic about a Chink mmo than Korean ones.

It really isn't, though I can see how someone who hasn't played the Chinese version might think so.

If you want to see P2W, look at the Russian packs.

>they're in the process of removing the P2W aspects from Skyforge
I dropped Skyforge almost a year ago. What are they changing?