10 Years

10 Years.

it wasnt that bad. they tried their best, they did what they could.

Tomorrow, but yes.

I actually intend to play it.

>it wasnt that bad

The sonic gameplay is actually pretty good, just don't try to go too fast to make crazy times.
The loading times and everything related to the city is terrible, Shadow and Silver are not that good

would have been a decent game if it wasn't rushed

>wasn' that bad

I can't believe this game is still $20 at gamestop. That's what I payed for Deadly Premonition on the day of release.

You're right, it was worse.

Sucks that PLAY magazine gave it such a high score. I really trusted them.

20 years

>the Sonic gameplay is good
>but don't go too fast

The game defeats itself.

Why Pokemon SuMo?

Autism, what else?

If know the map, you can go as fast as you want because you know where the gameplay will break if you go there at full speed.
If you're just starting, going full speed will kill you

so he's throwing a good game with base games just because he can, got it.

Nonsense. Most sonic games slow. There are handful of sonic games that are actually fast and dont require 10 years of autism to learn on

As for sonic 06, well not much to say. I think each hedgehog has good gameplay (I really like the puzzle idea with physical manipulation behind silver and more combat oriented shadow) but obviously its glitchy and unfinished. Everyone else when they show up just fucking ruin it

Honestly i kind of like 06. Beneath the technical and story issues theres a decent game. It takes a special lens and probably a bit of autism to uncover it though, but i have just that. Its my favorite bad game

Theres no shame in enjoying a bad game, the issue is when a person won't admit a game is objectively bad.

oh boy.

Ah shit. I didn't mean to make a new thread.

>people are actually defending sonic 06 on this thread
What has Sup Forums become

It's only thirsty PC'ucks. After Sega cock blocked them from Yakuza Zero, they realized that console games are objectively superior.

>Pokemon Sun & Moon
>anywhere near as bad as ET and Superman 64