Why the fuck didn't you faggots tell me about this gem?

Why the fuck didn't you faggots tell me about this gem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXRHPxA8AO4
youtube.com/watch?v=LheOMrIxr68
youtube.com/watch?v=cPKXsdhsiZc
steamcommunity.com/app/400910/discussions/0/405692124739245086/
youtube.com/watch?v=yfwiGqG46uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We did.

You just thought it was weebshit. Regret now don't you faggot?

I regret nothing
still you should be more consistent

It's been one of the most spammed games this year next to what bartending one, what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm just waiting for the Vita version or I'm sure it won't feel right

To be honest, it is a definition of a weeaboo game. It's a Korean developed game pretending really hard to be Japanese.
Not to say that it's not good.

Korean are the ones doing the animation for anime nowadays, though. I think they are excluded from the weaboo label because of this.

Only for shit anime and hentai though

>granfathered in weeboo's...ah no

>thanks for the sales, PC players
>time to port our game to PS4 with exclusive content :^)

>beta testing is only good when PC is the final plataform getting.
>thanks for beta testing console peasants.

Rabi Ribi was very refreshing in how "videogame" it is, with all the games trying to make statements and challenge the norms of gaming. It's like if Undertale wasn't pretentious and had actual gameplay

maybe if you watch JoJo or other run on the mill shonengarbage where you don't need artists as in "artists"

best theme coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=KXRHPxA8AO4

Because its garbo

Fucks sake devs announce the PS4 date already, I wanna play

Whoops, looks like you accidentally posted the wrong link! Here's the correct one:

youtube.com/watch?v=LheOMrIxr68

because it was released before the summer

I like most of them but the golden riverbank one get extra comfiness point

I like this one too but the first few second remind me of wario ware for some reason

Also top boss theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=cPKXsdhsiZc

Some examples of the dialogue:

"Senpai i need to go see cute imouto!"
"Oh your boobs are so cute kawaii-chan!"
"Are you a fairy?"
"No baka i am kawaii-chan!"
"Eto... Can we become rabbits?"
"Yes yes! Cute and fluffy!"

And it just goes on and on. Ignoring that, the gameplay and world is actually pretty good.

Weird, I don't remember that music at all. I did turn the music off sometimes, but only when I got sick of listening to a boss theme too many times in a row.

Bad bait.
Good shitpost.

The game is weeby as fuck, but the dialogue doesn't use weeb-speak like that. No need to make up shit.

I've only played up until 3rd boss I think and these were exactly my thoughts

That post was over the top somewhat but dialogues in the game are really kinda retarded and just drag on with endless cute animu girl pointless cutespeak

>Make a Metroidvania
>Add boss level scaling to discourage exploration

???

>boss level scaling

The dialog isn't nearly that bad. But even if it was you can skip it all anyway without any real down side. The gameplay more than stands on its own.

I'm surprised how much content the game has, and how much is still being added. It's been a blast to play, and its a shame so many people totally dismissed the game because of the art style.

what?

>he doesn't know

steamcommunity.com/app/400910/discussions/0/405692124739245086/

Apparently they are right
>all the fanatics protecting shit gamedesign ideas

I'm pretty sure I shilled this game hardcore when it came out.

While the dialog and design is super mega weeb and I hate the moe pandering with passion, the game play makes up for it. Honest.

Seriously though, what the fuck is with designs.
>Playboy bunny girl because she's a bunny but only one stocking because she's clumsy. Also big tits because we need the fanservice or else we might not sell this shit.

Bosses scale with level so you don't cheese the whole game, it's still easy as fuck outside the hardest difficulty and it discourages GRINDING not exploration.

It's true

For every boss you find the other ones get tougher. So the game effectively punishes you for exploring alot before beating a boss for example.

What they meant is that you can delevel the bosses by unequipping badges or not buying upgrades.

It follows the logic of STALKER, kinda.

Holy shit this is so much haram I can't even

Hell no
try a 0%item run, all boss stay at level 1

The mods should ban or at least wordfilter anyone who types "weeb", what a cancer word.

Are you faggots gay or something?
The game's art style is fucking great.

No is not, it's fucking atrocious and tryhard as fuck.

Then they removed it in a patch or something. I suffered from that dumb mechanic myself.

The character art is awful and makes the whole game seem trashy at first glance. It's a shame, because everything else is great.

The level scale with how much item you pick up not how much boss you beat

The Chinese have dedicated studios for outsourcing purposes. Their own attempts at animations are still flash-tier shit.
With some exceptions.

I did and you called me a fucking weeb.
Now play va11halla

>shitkai project
Low priority pirate.

So, any tips on how to beat this lesbian bunny and get true end?

Never said anything about beating bosses in such a way, in fact i said the opposite - NOT beating bosses and continuing to explore leads to tougher bosses overall, with the worst thing you can do difficulty-wise being to exhaust all available paths before tackling a boss. Somewhat counter-intuitive for an exploration game.

I'm not sure how to take this webm

Taiwanese, not Korean.

if you have unlucked another boss rush she should be the first boss you fight with and this music will play

But you'll have stronger tools to fight them

Dodge
Also use the bunny amulet to dodge the debuff at the start.
forget about ninja attacking her while she's busy using her spell(I used to do that a lot but you loose more health that way since they've got some king of shield).

The big pink explosion will kill you whether you dodge the instant kill debuff or not, to dodge it stick to the side of the screen irisu isn't then jump(optionnal) or push her while she's in the air with a charged green shot.

Also at some point later in the fight she will fill the screen with small blue particle, don't move then.

This fight is long and gave me a temporary fear of little girl, but once you get how to do it, it's not too terrible

I love this game because every boss fight you think to yourself:
"this boss is complete bullshit, did the devs even try it to see if it could be done!"
then the next boss' even more bullshit and you tell yourself the previous one was not so bad afterall.

>bosses are always relevant
>this is somehow a bad thing

The upgrades you get outweighs the stat boost the bosses get anyway so why worry about it?

It just feels like lazy rubberbanding of the balance. Why not just nerf the effectiveness of upgrades to keep the player on par with bosses then?

This.

Although i thought Khimera: Destory All Monster Girls was a better shovel knight clone.

It's a Chinese cartoon.

Because the upgrades still make all the enemies and shit easier too. But there isn't much point to a boss fight if you end them in a single combo now is there?

Because if they did that you'd be complaining that upgrades aren't strong enough so exploring is pointless.

from just the webm it kink of look like DaL but with kurumi not giving a shit about looking like a psychopath in public

Not all upgrade are fight oriented
Some are purely used to move around on the map but all upgrade increase boss stat

Badge increase boss level too if they're equipped, but badge don't increase the boss level the same way, some have a really negligible effect on boss level while ribbon badge for exemple increase it by nearly 4 level

What about the phase where she puts Instant Death on you when you hit her hard?

Don't hit her hard then
It's the "reflect 300" debuff, Any damage you deal that deal more than 300 HP will give you instant death

The green and red charged attack are great
green because of it's low damage/red because it's a lot of low damage hit
the hammer wave work good too
But forget hitting her directly with the hammer as you're almost certain it will go past 300

You can buff up to beat any boss with ease anyways. Literally no challenge.

>open the bonus content in the rabbit box section
>try a game in unused impossible mode
>get insta-kill by mushroom
>managed to reach cocoa
>she two shot you
>fuck it I'll try some other day
>go to save point, no previous save in the menu that appear, tell myself bonus save and normal game save are treated differently
>save in slot 1
>go back to the normal game to play for a bit
>my 35hours,100% map, 100%items save which happen to be in slot one as been overwritten by the impossible one

I'm slightly mad
Why the fuck the normal save doesn't show up on the bonus save if they're both in the same fucking folder
Also is the guy who designed that steam save cloud a fucking retard, shit's supposed to help you not lose your save, why does it sync right away overwriting previous stuff when you leave the game

I'm slightly mad
Gotta restart in hard or above I guess
Those potential loop sure are looking godd....

This guy bought gone home twice

These both. On top of that exploring is completely pointless when you can fully heal for free any moment you want thanks to the healing fairy attack. Shitty game with flawed design and garbage storyline. Oh, and of course the harder difficulty levels are locked, so if you've played bullet hells before and are good at them then too bad! Play the """Hell""" difficulty first before the harder ones

Any guesses to what's coming?

>I have not played the game: the post

they arr rook the same

More bullshit special bosses.

Vita version when?

I dunno, I feel pretty serviced right now. I'm rock hard and ready for more.

The one stocking thing is actually because Playboy could sue if she had both because they own that outfit actually.

Contrary to what you might believe, some devs actually like animu styled things. The cat box dlc makes it pretty clear that the weeb aesthetic was always a fundamental thing they wanted from the get go, not just because they wanted the sex sells angle.

The Halloween one was neat.

Still, trying to figure how to complete this part of the map in this version before the next one comes out, and apparently there's more Rainbow Eggs in this section.

>but only one stocking because she's clumsy.

There is actually some plot reason behind that, not just the fact she's clumsy.

You honestly couldn't take 2 seconds to find the non-ant version?

>33/32 items
I seriously wish I hadn't fuck up and deleted my save now because I was missing an item and it might be there.

Meant for

Relax, it's just a badge for costume change when the text comes up. Everyone in the Halloween DLC gets theirs changed up.

Actually I'm this guyWhile I said I had 100% item completion, in truth I had 99.5%, I had the lilith badge which made the item count for that area 32/32 and thus I didn't know the last item was there

At the same time the island core area show 24/25 and after a quick google search it seems the devs have added an item in this area that doesn't count(because it's unreachable) for the 100%item completion achievement

Redoing everything will be faster since I know almost everything but still... Fuck.

So how bad is that chink anime?

Animation quality is much better than other chink cartoons. Music is meh. Story is pretty much just thrown in, like it really lacks a explanation on how the MC ended up in that situation. Characters are okay. Story pacing is meh in the first episodes, it gets better though. 12 Episodes, 12 min long.
I would give it a 6/10. Xueli is a 10/10 Yandere though.

when the fuck is the ps4 release

>implying the content won't be put on the PC version just a little bit later

how the fuck do i read these? left to right right to left, up down i cant make sense of it

5 | 1
------
6 | 2
------
7 | 3
------
8 | 4

>not giving bosses bore health so you can get max ranks easily

thank you

best track

youtube.com/watch?v=yfwiGqG46uw

It sounds so nice

RELEASE THIS GAME FOR PS4 THIS YEAR AND NOBODY GETS HURT

Huh, didn't see that. Thought it was in the teaser area they closed off, but I didn't see it before leaving.

Why though it's already on the platform everybody own, and if you're not too stupid you should have a controller

I know, i could buy it right now and run it but I prefer console desu. There's exclusive content coming for it and the chance of physical. Okay physical probably won't happen...

Whoa nigga, you ain't even finishing it.