Patch 7.1.5, yeah see all this stuff we fucked up? WELL WE ARE FIXING EVERYTHING

>Patch 7.1.5, yeah see all this stuff we fucked up? WELL WE ARE FIXING EVERYTHING
>Patch 7.2 NEW RAID NEW DUNGEON NEW ZONE QUEST AREA
>Patch 7.3 NEW RAID AND NEW ZONE AGAIN
>First expansion since WOTLK to have 4+ raids and dungeon patches
>Fixing class balance
>Fixing dungeons to LEVEL UP with the new patches! Dungeons will ALWAYS be relevant regardless of time you come back to play
>Class Mounts, Class quests, PvP events, World events

Why the FUCK aren't you playing WoW Legion RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

im not gay

I'm busy playing good games instead

THEY FIXED EVERYTHING

>Patch 7.1.5, yeah see all this stuff we fucked up? WELL WE ARE FIXING EVERYTHING

The problem here is most of that fucked up stuff was fucked up in Beta, and Legion had the longest Beta period of any expansion to date.

Blizzard can't wrap their head around the idea that falling through the world every time you zone into Dalaran is EXACTLY as disruptive to a player as something like Frost DK DPS being very far below par.

This is the way this person wants to play the game.
Blizzard says that is a way you should be able to play the game.
Then after an incredibly long period where it sucks, the game launches and it still sucks.
And months later, it will be fixed soon(tm).

>>Fixing class balance
Really? Is lock ok now?

Can't decide which class I want to main

I love the artifact weapon and theme of frost dk, but their playstyle is just too simple

Destro and Demonology fair well depending on the fight. Aff is ass.

still no point to play then

They should just let it die already.

I don't play warlock, but my understanding of Aff is that your dps is very dependent on things dying, so fights that don't have tons of adds you aoe down on top of a main target, you just can't compete.

But it really depends on the capacity in which you play the game. If you never go past regular mythic 5 mans and world quests, it doesn't really matter.

Ironically Affliction is number two in the top 75th percentile of mythic logs. We've got an Affliction lock in our raiding group and he's doing phenomenal

>we'll totally fix everything THIS time guys we swear!
Yeah, WoD was supposed to save WoW too.

Are those patches out RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

No?

Then I have no reason to play it, do I

MMOs aren't games they are just vast and elaborate subscription-based gambling machines.

oh look its the same marketer who posts the same threads for d3

WoW is WoW.

It was never actually innovative in reality, vanilla wow was marketed as a casual everquest.

Tab target genre needs to die now fully, wow set a trend where developers won't create anything innovative, because they are bunch of blizzard fart sniffers.

Look at the number of parses. Demo and Destro have 25k and 16k parses each and Aff has 3k. This isn't because Aff is some hidden gem only the select few have found. It's because Aff sucks and the only players able to rank with it are exceptional.

I'm still trying to finish Dragon Quest 7...

Legion is the second worst expansion to date.

The fact they have to dedicate a patch to fixing all the mind-boggling incompetent decisions they made is not a plus, it's an admission of their failure.

Professions are the worst they have ever been in the entire history of the game. There are people who are stuck at 780 on crafting professions because the RNG is merciless and won't give them those rank 3 recipes.

Legion was clearly designed by people who don't play the game. At all.

An absolute disgrace.

even sodapoppin's playing it religiously again. the guy's a complete tool, but he abandoned nostalcuckoldry the moment he realized Legion is actually good. i love that he made so much money off nostfags.

my classes were boring to play so I checked out after the first month

legion at least sends you out into the zones unlike WoD, but doing the same world quests and dungeons over and over got old within the first month. maybe I'm just over the game as a whole

the game is still shit though

>falling through the world every time you zone into Dalaran

This happens?

I've literally never experienced or heard of it. I've blinked through geometry before, but never that.

>You have to grind so much to get above 780
>This game is designed for people that don't play!

google "cognitive dissonance" for me, champ

>tfw you fell for the survival meme
it will get better right?

right?

Making alts is still an absolute pain in the ass due to the grind required for Suramar and points for legendaries

Legendaries still have not dropped for me

Mythic dungeons are not in dungeon finder. I don't have an hour to make a group of random nobodies, just to do a boring dungeon.

Nobody I know even raids anymore.

I've never had it either, but apparently it happened. Now we have loading screen problems, with many people having to restart the game at stuck loading screens.

Legion is a total disaster. We waited years to finally take it to the Legion, and Blizzard have fucked it up.

Also, it should have been called World of Warcraft: Nightborne, because the fucking expansion is about Elves.

>wotlk
>4+ raids

i know this is technically correct but man fuck that

>vanilla naxx verbatim copy
>trial of the crusader is a single room
>whatever the fuck that dragon shit they tacked on after icc was called

ulduar and icc were the only real raid tiers in wotlk

The popularity of a spec has nothing to do with it's potential performance. And I'm no lock but given it's dot-centric gameplay, I don't think 'exceptional players' have much to do with it.
All that aside there are a few specs that are actually ass. Affliction doesn't have the strongest single target, but it shines in fights like Dragons. The only specs that are actually ass are Survival Hunters and probably frost mages.

No, I was just making up an example of a bug Blizzard would find and fix and care about while ignoring other issues I feel are just as detrimental to the end user's experience.

What does your meme text have to do with my post, buddy?

>tfw 20 of my bots were banned in the recent banwave

Because WoW has been shite since Cata, obviously.

>We think Brewmaster is fine

That you hold both the opinion that things take a lot of effort and grinding, but is also designed not to be played a lot.

You understand why this is retarded, I hope

>The popularity of a spec has nothing to do with it's potential performance.

The popularity of a spec showing up on logs on warcraftlogs is directly related to its potential performance. Raiders who are keeping track of stuff like this don't play their favorite class and just accept when it's not good. They reroll. They respec. They min/max.

Aff is good at Dragons and Cenarius, sure. You know how many top 100 parses aff has on those 2 bosses?

I don't agree with your post. I think you have misunderstood the post you were replying to. You appear to be responding to an event that never happened.

I appreciate the hyperbole. The expansion is several steps above playable, it even runs well fucking finally, but no, it's "a total disaster". Not even "heavily flawed", but "total disaster", as if millions of people were simultaneously unsubbing and firebombing Blizzard HQ while uploading vidcaps of them deleting their characters.

>I appreciate the hyperbole
Yes, you do appear to be a master of this. I dub thee Hyberbolon the Exaggerating. Pic related is your new guise, may it strike terror into your foes as you smash them to pieces.

Damn I'm ripped now, thanks dude.

I may resub in the summer because the game has a lot of grind and is not as casual friendly as the devs think.

May death come swift to your enemies.

>Tychondrius not the final boss of his raid.
>random elves after Tychondrius
>Kil'Jaeden not an expansion final boss.
This just feels so weird.

>Judging by the cover, thought Traveler would be pretty childish
>So far on chapter 12 and it's a lot better than any of the Knaack books I've read
>Find out that Samwise did the art for it as well
>Book gives me a really big South Seas vibe in general

You don't have to grind shit unless you are aiming to do mythic raids. Even mythic raiding doesn't take that much time outside raids anymore. The 7.1 patch really helped you with consumables.

If you are concerned about being behind in artifact levels, I can assure you those don't matter shit in content outside mythic raids.

Not sure, i know if you jump on certain slopes in stormwind you grind along them and the game kicks you.

They still didn't fix the bugs and refuse to acknowledge any of them.
It's never getting fixed

>an hour to make a group for mythic
Please tell me that you aren't even 110.

Meme of the fucking year.

>Knaack books I've read
not exactly a high bar.

oh yeah, I forgot about Monks could tank. That bad eh?

Affliction was garbage up until just recently, and with Destruction and Demonology as viable alternatives that they were probably already playing, why would they go affliction? Point is they're not ass. That goes to Survival hunters and maybe frost mages.

Oh I know, just thought it was funny.

>My face when Brewmaster signs up for my dungeon/raid

My only complaint with them scaling dungeons is how they expect fresh 110s to gear, world quests?

only works well on dragons of nightmare and il gynoth in mythic

Monk tanks are #2 behind bear tanks. Stop being shit.

What should I get to 110 next, Shaman, Warrior, DK, Paladin or Monk?

>mfw I know the Brewmaster is fantastic

Did you get your info from noxxic or some shit?

I'm not sure if they're referring to mythic+ continuing to go higher, or if base mythic dungeon loot will be improved, but they aren't increasing the difficulty of the base dungeons.

raids are like ass fucking

total gay

>play brewmaster
>people always say they have never seen one since the expansion launch
>doing insane dungeon dps, having lots of fun with pressing shit

Brewmasters are one of the funnest specs in the game, they just need to fix them in PvP.

>mighty ox kick is fun as fuck but doesn't work as intended half the time and the other options are better
>breath of fire should have disorient back
>need keg toss back
>give us back fucking CLASH

Clash, holy shit. Clash was the most fun ability in the game during MoP and a good BM could single handedly win AV for your team by delaying the alliance a fuckton of time.

>Clash had a 50yd range
>works as a charge, but both you and the target run towards each other and bop heads at the 25 yd mark
>stuns EVERYONE in a huge line that each of you pass through as you run to each other
>stuns the person too
>do this in AV at the back of the alliance zerg line
>stun their entire raid
>spam keg toss and breath of fire to disorient them
>keep doing this shit while you give your team a huge time advantage

BMs are fine currently in PvE and are fun as fuck but they really need to make them the CC/peeling monsters they were in PvP.

It's fun until you hit about 870 and realize only tryhard mythic +7 and above give you upgrades unless you want to raid.

PvP is about as bad as its ever been with class balance shifting like the stormy seas

Oh you don't want to raid or deal with shitheads whining they can't 3 chest a +9 mythic?

Well try this pvp, wait your warrior isn't fotm just reroll and in 2 months your new monk will have enough AP to actually be competive

No seriously fuck legion, somehow by comparison cata is better than this and cata was awful

>rape my asshole blizzzard!

me soooo gay

>It's fun until you hit about 870 and realize only tryhard mythic +7 and above give you upgrades unless you want to raid.
So what did you do in cata if you didn't want to raid?

>main swapping when your class isn't performing at its best

The only reason you should ever mainswap is if YOU aren't having fun, you gotta stick through the bad times and show that you're still worth something by playing good just because your class isn't top.

t. sub rogue since vanilla

Except raid don't give you upgrades compared to M+ 7-10 spam

>fixed everything

Same shit was said about D3 and RoS, fucking shills at least invent something new.

Too late. I unsubbed yesterday and uninstalled the game.

I wish I could be sub right now but 'Sin is just so much easier and better without the sub boots. Do you think I'm correct in griping that sub is actually shit w/o the boots?

>No Nost thread up
>Nostfaggots instead come into the thread to complain and bring non-arguments and false information

It isn't getting any better, for the last 2 expansions they've somehow made the warrior even worse than it was before

All the fun shit that made the warrior iconic is gone

My warrior in BC was more exciting to play

I don't understand why they needed to simplify the game so much?

Millions of players in wrath that are gone forever playing dota or some shit and they can't even acknowledge that their new stuff is shit

Too busy watching anime.

Even if you still could, using a two hander as a frost dk is just plain retarded

>fixed

I have never seen class balance being this level of shit ever since they started to take pvp "seriously".
And the biggest thing that made me nope out of legion after a month: ability pruning and class redesign feels like it was done by some intern that never actually played this game.

Ability pruning is the biggest steaming pile of shit that is ruining this game for me.

That and yet another fan fic edgy spelldamage melee class. I mean I get it, that it was kinda inevitable. But would a range class really hurt them so much? Would it really hurt to not give edgy kids yet another grimdark class?

Retards with better legendary than me, when will they fix that?

its not even the game, but to fix WoW you would have to kill off some millions of players

Why did they name it Legion when the expansions is clearly all about the Nightborne?

Because I got tired of gating on absolutely everything.

I called it quits when 7.1 brought a 2 hour quest line gated behind 9 weeks of arbitrary quest unlocks.

Gul'dan and the Legion done took over Suramar though, and we need to bring some good old american liberation to them

They said at BlizzCon base AND keystone.

They never managed to say how the fuck they're doing that without fucking over fresh 110s.

Because I'd rather play on Nostalrius if I really need to scratch that Warcraft itch than ever give Blizzard another cent of my fucking money.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

So now that Legion is an objective failure with the fewest number of subscribers where do we go?
FFXIV is looking really nice. Stormblood base game apparently has a higher budget than all of WotLK so it seems like it's gonna be the next top dog of MMOs.
Nost is obviously gonna be a great choice as well.

are those numbers just for us or other regions aswell?

there are no good mmos

It's numbers taken from the Armory about 2 days after Blizzard updated to the new site format in september and the Armory was broken and not displaying most characters.

anyone else fall through the boat on maw right when you click to unlock the cage?

its so stupid that theyre no longer releasing subnumbers.
I just want to know if this game is dead

how would that affect anything other than your ability to shitpost in every wow thread? which you probably do anyway

p99
Haven and Hearth
Nost (When its rereleased)
EVE

Those are my 4 MMO fixes right now, post BC WOW is so dull and trying too hard to be something its not now a days that I just can't stand to play it, world quests and shitty crafting will never fill the crafter in me like EVE, H&H, old wow does.

All regions.
Keep in mind that the number is characters that have logged in over the past 30 days, not active accounts.
The actual number of subs is FAR lower due to alts.

These aren't taken form the armoury and the numbers aren't broken. Stop spreading misinformation just because you're upset.
It's done through an add-on that you can install that scans any server in the background while you do other things. Those numbers are given to the website and they produce the graph.
There's been over 200k downloads of the add-on and it's been implemented in other popular add-ons as well. There's no reason to think that's it's not accurate.

yeah, happened to me twice so far
I guess thats their answer to the bug where you were stuck inside the cage and your screen was pic related

i need to know if its worth it to subscribe again
i dont want to wait for hours for getting into dungeons/raids

>as something like Frost DK DPS being very far below par.

Frost is about average now, it ain't great but it's not awful. Unholy is the one thats far below par.

because they killed off PvP, literally the only reason to have ever played the game

It would just be nice to get some verification that infact most people enjoyed older versions of wow

I think its a pride thing with blizzard now. All these new devs are trying outdo the guys that originally made the game great and fail hard.

That's why legacy servers or nost can never be allowed to exist because it just highlights how incompetent nublizz is at making games.

Since there aren't any good new games, what good old games are you playing?