Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1C_Company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How should I build my character?

How should i build my character?

Into throwing, gambling and medicine.

with bricks and mortar

How should he build his character?

Serious replies only please, this ain't reddit, kids. We're seriously into gaming.

>We're seriously into gaming.
>We're
kill yourself newshit

You're not seriously into gaming? Maybe you should return.

Stealth archer

Noisy archer

please help me please help me please help me please help me please help me please help me

Unarmed all the way

Put all your points into swimming

>swimming
>in the desert

>Serious replies only please
What do you want me to tell you, that if you want to be good in combat to take a combat skill?
Gambling is infinite money with no downside and no real time loss. Throwing is always nice to have, just so you can use grenades without worrying about blowing your own face off. Doctor isn't as useful in II, I'll admit, due to no Living Anatomy but it's still useful if you can spare the skill points.

10LK
Jinxed
Unarmed only

>come to Sup Forums asking my Sup Forumsros for help
>get treated like a white man in capetown
the fuck happened to this place

Gambling = infinite money
Small weapons/energy weapons - small for early or energy for lategame
unarmed/melee - 1st fallout melee wpns are better, the super sledge fucks everything up, 2nd fallout unarmed since upgraded power fist and 2AP attacks fuck everything up even harder. That's my personal pref though, you can take anything you want really, just [spoilers] HAVE FUN WITH THE GAME [/spoilers]

But... Capetown is the whitest part of South Africa
I think it's like 80% white

Sandsharks do it, why can't you?

Threads like this always got shit. Just play the fucking game.

Want to go ranged? Gifted, Jinxed, 10 Luck, high Agility, decent INT
Small Guns, Speech, Gambling for infinite money. Take Tag! Energy Weapons for lategame.
Melee? High Str, high AGI, decent INT, decent-high Luck; melee, speech, gambling. Find a super sledge and hit people into next week.

thank you, at least some people here get it.

> Firma 1c
Huh?!

I don't think you need to tag energy weapons for late game (assuming you're talking about the Gauss Rifle which is hands down the best weapon). I had high guns, Agility, Perception, and high Luck near end game and was one or two shotting people with the Gauss Rifle accurately in FO1 and FO2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1C_Company

Nothing is more powerful than Unarmed

The damage becomes insane

>Gauss Rifle accurately in FO1
doesn't exist, but there are other energy weapons

Energy weapons for the Turbo Plasma Rifle. Gauss Rifle is not in FO1.

Oh okay. I'm an idiot.

>jinxed

Don't take it user, makes you have critical failures in combat more often.

You're welcome, user. Glad to help, have fun!

You don't /need/ to tag it, because a .223 pistol is devastating enough for the endgame, but a Turbo Plasma Rifle on a high-AP, high-Energy Weapons build is unstoppable, and you should be able to spare the perk by then unless you've missed out on a whole host of XP. The real trick is dumping a lot of skill points into it before you tag it, so it gets a huge bump and you don't miss out on diminishing returns.

You're right about FO2 though, where the Gauss Rifle (or pistol) is my favourite option for the endgame. It probably only loses out on damage to Living Anatomy abuse, and those crits are fantastic.

it works best for unarmed runs with high luck because enemies will miss more turns meaning more turns for you. it doesn't work as well when you use weapons as well

Speech, Small Weapons and Energy Weapons.

Gifted.

Stack agility.

>Don't take it user, makes you have critical failures in combat more often.
It's usually manageable with 9 or 10 Luck, you shouldn't critically fail too often and your enemies will be absolutely plagued with them. Like said it's best for an unarmed build, but with extremely high Luck it can still be fun for a ranged build simply because it disproportionately affects enemies.

>swimming
>not poison resistance
enjoy your gimped shit

1 int, 10 luck, jinxed, bloody mess, rest however you want
playing with 1 int is hilarious, so is playing with 10 luck. i never tried to combine both options, but there is no reason for it to not work.

low int locks you out of a lot of content

this, also gimps your skillpoints hard
low int is more of a challenge run

yeah, it's surely not suitable for first playthrough

And locks you out from even more, because your character will be literally a simpering retard who can't even form a single sentence.

Yeah, it's fun but definitely not suited for 1st playthrough.

How should I build my character?

Theres no reason to build a character because fallout 4 isnt a roleplaying game. You have a fixed character. Youre going to ahve bee Mr goodie two shoes adn you cant roleplay as a real man who kills rapes and maims like you could in the other games that were actually rpgs

oh wait its fallout 1 kek