4 AM

>4 AM

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795765733
youtube.com/watch?v=B0CKdaVgIYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g1Og5Tg_Jyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the east coast is terrible

Why are you browsing Sup Forums at 4 in the morning, OP?

when you should be playing VIDEO GAMES

Pokemon Sun
I think i'm finally burned out on the series, I just don't feel like playing as much

not vidya fuck off

playing Pokemon Sun and shiny hunting

how so?

I've been playing dawn of war

the ocean is always lukewarm or cold. We get the fallout from stupid fucking tropical storms and hurricanes. Add in all the fucking black people. No thank you.

Still working on my vidya
Making a fake, in-game IRC client to chat with NPCs.

Didn't play any games, just opened the EU4 launched and closed it

Is it going to be focused on words of interest or will it be based on furthering player's current objectives? I'd be very interested to see that algorithm.

WE'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING WE CAN

man

i'm hopping around omegle like i usually do drunk

i'm fairly attractive and i am just sitting a chair so girls chat with me often

i just found this solid 5/10 girl who was weirdly cute in an unattractive way
and she skipped me after i said some gay shit

damn

The IRC is just another way to feed story to the player, the gameplay itself is a lot different

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795765733

But to try and answer your question, if you're in a channel and an NPC starts engaging you in dialogue, you can cycle through preset responses. Otherwise its free-entry text, so you can shitpost along with whatever the room is talking about, but it won't have any effect, its just for RPers

>she skipped me after i said some gay shit
what the fuck did you say

Been playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for my first time.

How the fuck do I kill the Sniper Wilds to get their items? The Stop strategy didn't work out so well for me

Is there really anything between omegle and roulette that's worth looking into? I figured they'd mostly be deserted by now

there's a manga that looks cool but it's about anime lesbians and anime lesbians make me think about my ex which make me think about our rampant bisexuality.
i've also been failing at motivating myself to draw all week i'm gonna cut my hands off
youtube.com/watch?v=B0CKdaVgIYQ

Ah. So it's objective dialogue tree based. Okay. I just saw the mock IRC bit and thought man, if you could type some real obscure shit and get something that'd be awesome.

Can i play Flower Sun & Rain without playing The Silver Case first?
It's been a fucking while since i played a Suda game and i know that TSC is on Steam now but my PC died

>3 am

i havent been in one of these threads in like a year. what happened? it seems like nobody here gets the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1Og5Tg_Jyo

tomorrow i will wake up at 2pm

this is perfectly normal for me

i wish i wasnt such a fuck up

please god let me wake up in my freshman year of highschool

let this all be a nightmarish premonition of the future so i can change it

i dont mind redoing the last 7 years if it means i can avoid this bad end

post your art before the thread gets deleted

>if you could type some real obscure shit and get something
Well its a hacking game so it probably should have the ability to boot people, what are you thinking? Theres a command line version of it too, I imagine anything special would have to be done through that. Or if you find an exploit in an IRC bot, but I'd have to make one.

It's not an end yet. Change comes slow, you faggot. Stop watching your life happen and try starting something.

I feel like I've lost control of my life, and that everything just sucks ass. But the worst part is that I'm not really in a very shitty situation. I've got a job (that, in all honesty, I can't say sucks dick, it could be far worse), I go to a good school, and I'm more than likely going to graduate next year, even if i fuck up royally, because I only need to pass 7 more classes.
Why am I so miserable, bros?
There's nothing really for me to complain about.

one day things won't be so bad and this will all be a distant memory
it's all been studies of heads recently i get extremely anxious about them, here's an unfinished piece of shit that will never be done, also everything i do is on paper because i'm too poor for a tablet