Last video game you PLAYED or BOUGHT?

Last video game you PLAYED or BOUGHT?

Does a modchip count?

Dead Space and Dead Space

Xenoverse 2 like almost a month ago and I'm still playing it regularly. I haven't touched anything since I got the game.

>Played
Blade & Soul
Xenoblade Chronicles X
The Division

>Bought
The Division

>Played
Killing Floor 2, a couple minutes ago. That game is fun as fuck

>Bought
Bloodborne. Bought a PS4 exclusively for that game; I regret nothing.

because i wanna save based rebecca

Samurai Warriors 4.

Rock Band 4
On disc songs are mostly shit but DLC will fix it. I'm just pissed I can't bring the songs from my 360 over cause I'm on PS4 now.

>played
TF2

>bought
Ammok, on Steam, for like 30 BR cents so I could use the marketplace.

DnF

>buying video games

Wayward beta and Wayward beta

Haydee

Gonna try and refund it but I think I idled on the menu too long

>last game bought
metro redux bundle
>played
Witcher 3

this is pron right?

Was this ever actually finished?

Close Combat III: The Russian Front. It's very enjoyable, minus a few minor gripes.

>Played and Bought
Pokemon Sun is sitting on my lap as I type this

>Played
COD:MWR

>Bought
Twilight Princess HD

Pretty sure it is an old newgrounds flash.

Melee
>starting to fuck up the 20xx computers on the regular
I know even they are kind of simple but it feels good to go fast.

Yeah just found it again.
It's called Fallen Angel on Newgrounds.

>metal gear rising
>just beat monsoon or whatever his name is
thanks for shilling this game hard Sup Forums because its actually a good game

>God Eater Res

>Bloodborne+Old Hunters

it's a flash animation that was on newgrounds. haven't seen that shit since I was in high school.

i was kind of excited for it but it looks like he abandoned the project.

infamous second son. what am i in for?

>Bought
Ocarina 3D,VLR, and 999
>Played
Resident Evil Revelations 3D
Can't beat that fucker Norman for the life of me and I was so close this time. That run attack fucks me over eac time and I'm pissed.

Yes I know hack your 3DS user but my pc is dead.

how are you liking it?

Bought: Gravity Rush Remastered
Played: beat Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HD this morning

I most resently bought Rainbow 6 Siege
really fun game

I fucking love Sly3's variety and I wish 4 didn't go full retard with Penelope.

We aren't getting a 5...

Played:
SCII

Bought:
DOOM4

Next-on-the-Buylist:
Civ VI

Why did they make Penelope evil? The only reason that I can think of that makes any sense is she being the reason how Clockwerk became an immortal hate-fueled death machine. But it would've made more sense just to recreate a new villain to do that. Fucking Pepe Lepue or whatever that skunk fuck was called would've been perfect for that, given his reasons for hating the Cooper Clan. Or just make a new villain. Anything would've been better than turning a character who has no reason to be evil evil.

Managed to play a single run of Afterbirth today before stepping off of Ed's Wild Ride.

Bought Grim Dawn and Dishonored back in August.

>Played
Dark Souls 2: SotFS.

>Bought
Stardew Valley

played - Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force. Got into the NG+ only story route holy fuck nearly everyone turned into a religious zealot screaming about Justice.

bought - Cold Steel 1. Played some of it today. Can't say much so far due to it being like Persona 3/4 in length.

I just bought Rise of the Tomb Raider. I havent really played new or current games in at least three years. Man, graphics have made quite the jump lately. All the games I play amaze me with their graphics.

Anyway I just bought Rise of the Tomb Raider and was playing it earlier. The first hour was a movie but once it opens up its actually good. I love all the different outfits of Lara too. 25$ on cdkeys

Also Hitman.
>dem graphics
It has such a sleek look

>Played
R6 Siege
Trillion

>Bought
Trillion
Momodora: Reverie under the moonlight
Ring Of Red

Playin' Recolove

Holy shit I remember that girl. Fallen Angel or something? It blew my mind back in the days of Newgrounds. It was high tier for what was done in flash back then. Don't know if it ever got anything beyond that teaser.

Played/Bought: Tyranny.

You could tell they had some great ideas, but they clawed it back to a standard isometric fantasy RPG. Hits all the right notes but doesn't do anything compelling with them. The classical 7/10.