Say something nice about this young lady

Say something nice about this young lady.

Her game had Big Lincoln.

looks like some fresh tasty meat

please flash me buddy!

FUCK OFF Bolo!

are you going to fuck me off?

Nah I got that covered.

So are we suppose to assume in Joyful that Bolo could beat Rando because at that point he'd gone without sleep for three or more days?

No sleep for half a week and he'd gotten completely decimated by the strongest man on earth, who was about read to pop (into a really placcid joy mutant, somehow).

Rando was strong, incredibly strong. But he wasn't that strong. Pushed himself too far.

Yeah, plus he was still fucked up from the fight with Brad.

>really enjoy The Painful
>play The Joyful

im just going to pretend it never happened

it's like the dev took everything that made the first game good and omitted them entirely from the second game

True, Buddy even points out that it's physically noticeable how much Brad fucked Rando's shit up.

What makes Joyful so bad compared to the Painful? I've never played Joyful.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The best points about The Painful were the sheer amount of optional content, party combinations and amount of writing.

A short standalone about a single character with the same mechanics was a disaster waiting to happen.

>placcid joy mutant

The credits show Brad's mutant thoughts. Some of those thoughts were "Taste her, it's your fault".

If he mutated without those fatal injuries he probably would have been a rampaging joy mutant. But he was already nearly dead as shown by him coughing up blood during the initial fight. Even then he still takes a bite at Buddy.

Not sure if Brad on his own changed into a more passive mutant or if Buddy is just manipulating him with the trumpet at the end to not eat her son.

Joyful is good for an epilogue to the story. Also for the soundtrack. Gameplay wise I agree.

Here, too sooth your eyes. Sorry if you notice the shit edit job. It's enough for me after 1000 hours in Paint. The original is futa.

cute?

+Flustered

>99% of the game is just Buddy, so they removed the whole element of different party combinations and recruiting new characters
>writing feels a lot worse overall and I'm not a huge fan of Buddy as a character at all
>super short with hardly any optional content

if anything, just play it for closure on the story.

LISA wasn't a story that needed closure.

It's as unneeded as Harry Potter's stupid epilogue. Or most epilogues, really.

She's a FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

Looking back at it, I probably have to agree.

If anything, The Joyful's ending is just as open to interpretation and it just felt unsatisfying.

Without Joyful the player can only make these assumptions about the aftermath

>Rando is still alive since it says "He's done" rather than "He's dead"
>Buddy will mutate since she tried Joy once already and no vaccine exists until Joyful established it
>Buddy has no one except possibly Rando without his army
>No Eastern Olathe is known to exist so at this point the Joy Boys are probably the strongest force in Olathe after Brad killed the other groups

>Eurasians
>white

Cyka