Xenoblade X getting Switch Port

twitter.com/LaurakBuzz/status/800291109448523777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

So can we finally get 1080p 60ps, and no censorship, and dual audio?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaurakBuzz/status/800291109448523777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb76AobIgcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are they gonna make the game pad map work?

The game could already be played entirely with the gamepad.

>1080p 60fps
maybe
>dual audio
highly unlikely
>no censorship
0% chance

Just like they did with the first Xenoblade

>and no censorship
Nintendo of America has held onto its Family Friendly Creed since the 1990, they will never let it go.

But that sucks.
Map with different views and zoom levels, fast travel and mining points management was great thing to have on other screen.

>1080p 60fps
probably
>dual audio
no
>no censorship
hahahahahahahaha

>American version
>no censorship
LMAO
M
A
O

>twitter.com/LaurakBuzz/status/800291109448523777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

> some tranny

>open world RPG on console
>60 FPS

Why are there always people being this stupid?

Not even mentioning the Switch won't be very powerful.

I'd rather hear them announce Xenoblade chronicles X 2.
Finished X and hate the 'never ever' prospect after those cliffhangers.

>Listening to some random attention whore make shit up and actually taking it seriously

yeah this is not ideal at all. especially for the probe meta game

Not every shit has to look like Witcher 3 to mask the emptyness and copypasted 'sidequests'.

Day1 bought take my money

Cool but, already finished it on PC.

Monolith already said they're working on their next title. I don't think there will be a port since there are no third party devs that know how to remaster and they won't want to take away Monolith's audience with their new game coming out.

I doubt that. CEMU still sucks and runs it like shit even if it's actually playable now.
Try again in half a year.

Will nintendi ever make a console thats not emulatable? Im sick and tired of paying a thousand dollars for a console and games and pc fags get to play them for free at a higher resolution.

This, XCX was one of those rare cases where gamepad implementation was stupidly good.

>broken ass visuals (bloom in the sky still not fixed)
>bad slowdowns in fullscreen
>controller buttons not working properly

>paying a thousand dollars for a console and games
Oh, sorry I didn't notice you were just baiting.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sequelfags btfo

350$
10 games x 60$

ee............

>how you play it without the gamepad?

maybe its gonna be played like if u play in the gamepad, switching in real time the vision of the gamepad and the main screen. the bad thing of seeing the main screen in the game is that u cant read shit... the spanish translation is so bad done that even in a 42" screen i hardly can read some long text in some upgrades.

>10 games x 60$
>10
This is Wii U we're talking about.
Also why are you retarded and buy shit at release for full price?

>why are you retarded and wait till the games are emulatable?
>-- -- -- Buy games at full price on release?
Make up your mind.

>Not just buying a refurbished wii u for $200 and pirating everything.

YSHYGGT

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb76AobIgcU

this is basically a launch variant of those "leaked list of E3 lineup" things every year

>BUYING a wii u to begin with
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

they could just add map as a menu option, and it would be exactly the same sans one extra button press on the switch

>Wasting money on a $1000 PC just so you could play crappy AAA games on ultra and emulate a $200 console

definitely one of the best features this game has

I'm not familiar in the realm of twitter transsexuals but would this be considered confirmed or rumored?

ONE

TWO

THREE

i sold my bayonettas and xenoblade x and shit since the wii u can just install the games on the home menu now for free. but i need a hard drive

WAN
TWO
THREE
FO

butthurt japcuck still butthurt TW3 is considered to be the best RPG ever made

cry more

the main story is good but the open world shit and side quest are garbage

Who

That's a lackluster support plan and goes against everything her mate Emily claimed about how the Switch will build a better library in a year than the WiiU ever did.

Bullshit, and no mention of IS, Retro or EPD who are all working on games right now.

>Zelda, summer launch
fucking dropped. this shit will be DOA

that's literally the opposite of what 99% of people say

the main story sucks, the side quests and open world are god-tier

If true, it would be nice if they took the opportunity to make some qol improvements like letting you change party members without tracking them down and adjust audio levels. I'd say 'and finish the story', but getting a port at all would make it a little more likely to have a sequel in the works.

over the rainbow

>to be the best RPG ever made
fallout 2 doent exist anymore?

And that.

Can it even be considered an RPG?

If they port this shit they'd better figure out a way to make the endgame less of an impossible grind without multiplayer. Its fucking infuriating that what took solid hours of grinding would now take days.

>make shit up
>post it on Sup Forums pretending it's true
>might be right 1 out of 20 things

Shit threads like this need to stop. Twitter, e-celeb, normal celebs, etc just needs to fucking stop. Unless the tweet is from a developer about a game announcement or delay, anyone posting should be instantly banned.

>trusting a person that even lies about his own gender

They've tweaked how the game calculates online things in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if a port adjusts that.

1080p is a possibility, but I wouldn't bet on a solid 60fps. I doubt they'd reverse the censorship either because it'd be like going back on on their "moral reasoning."I'd like the create-a-character sliders back at least but that's unlikely for the same reason.
Skell/religious references won't get unfucked either because it'd mean re-recording dialogue wouldn't it?
Dual Audio would be nice but it's another thing I wouldn't hold my breath for. Still constantly overlooked sadly.

I actually liked tracking down the party members, gave a sense of them being somewhat.. physical in the universe, I guess.
But they're BLADES and shit. There really is no reason they can't just have a "call and request they come to base" option.

Audio level adjustment, or just fucking sliders would be great though. I still can't believe how much they fucked that up and how much it took away from some of the cutscenes.

You mean the world boss/tyrant materials?(can't remember what required multiplayer besides that)
I've been wondering how, if I ever revisited the game after the Wii U servers go offline, you're supposed to even get an Ares 90 or any of the top tier shit.
Can people without a connection even get that shit another way?

Makes incredible sense considering Takahashi's wife tweeted back the January Event which she only does when something related to her husband's work shows up. It's way too early to unveil a new game and a port of Xenoblade X makes a ton of sense considering Nintendo probably still wants to get their money's worth from it (only sold about 400k overall).

I'm not expecting much in terms of additional content or anything but I do hope they add some QoL changes, mainly making it easier to add characters to your party without having to run around the city and pick them up.

oh boy can't wait to re-buy the same trash game but with slightly better graphics
fuck video games god damn why do I even come here anymore

You can get the materials all off enemies in game. It just takes a few hundred hours more.

>ALL FUCKING PORTS
It's like they looked at what made the Wii U fail and said "Let's do that again"

No wonder there's no BC, they're just releasing everything again

That would make me buy the game but I doubt it's gonna be decensored and with dual audio. If it's the same ol shit I'll pass.

Not trying to bait a console wars shit but even Atlus is going the dual audio route so fuck Nintendo.

>I doubt they'd reverse the censorship either because it'd be like going back on on their "moral reasoning."I'd like the create-a-character sliders back at least but that's unlikely for the same reason.
>Skell/religious references won't get unfucked either because it'd mean re-recording dialogue wouldn't it?
Sadly for them that's the only reason why I would give them money for that game. I can even overlook the lack of dual audio but censoring anything has always been a direct no from me. I don't want japanese video games to go back to the early 90' where they were often butchered during localization and buying censored games will just help that to happen again.

This is a troll image right? The child is fully black

I don't mind tracking them down either, but it could be somewhat annoying if you wanted a specific person and they wanted to have a conversation with you somewhere else. Other people with worse memories seemed to object to remembering the usual hangouts too.

Also
>muh religious references maymay

jjjjJJJUUUUUSSSSSSSSST!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What's wrong with his wife's child being black?

>tfw you bought a Wii U

Ah, I thought the Nemesis battle and drops were only possible online. Had no idea they had crazy high level variants in the actual game. Can't imagine how shit farming them would be hoping for the drops without the online fights+reward tickets.
At least it's possible, but if I ever had to do it that way I'd probably quit after a day of getting fuck all.

While I agree, X is the first censored game I actually caved into and bought. I knew about the censored outfits and thought that was all, but when I learned about the symbolism/names and the sliders being removed I did regret it a lot more. I hate feeling like I'm getting a lesser or more "kid friendly" version of a game too, so I can't blame you.
What was there was still great and I don't regret the time I put into it, but it still kind of nags at me in the back of my head.

Please tell us what deep symbolism you lost in English.

It worked for Sony. Everyone who didn't buy a PS3 creamed themselves over the Uncharted/Last of Us/every other remaster
It could work for Nintendo, considering no one actually bought the console or the games, but they still need to secure actual third-party support and MARKET THE FUCKING CONSOLE

Pretty shitty lineup. Only one game worth getting for at least six months, with the only other promising game releasing for the Wii U at the same time. Everything else is either shit or ports. Typical new console lineup but not what Nintendo needs.

>secure actual third-party support
More like, hold on to third party support. Even the Wii U had third party support in the first 6 or so months, but then it all dropped off. That's what I'm concerned about with the Switch

that makes him a fucking KEK you c u c k.

If it gets every good game the Wii U already has + more then it will be a better library

Genetics do not work that way

even if he was kek'd the child would have a mixed race complexion

They only need to sell consoles for that to happen. And so far everything is looking fine.

Can we talk about Hope for a second?

Why is she so perfect?

The image is edited you donut

Because she's a legitimately good hearted qt. She'd be an excellent mother for my kids.

that is a really shitty launch lineup.

that 3d mario game had better be revolutionary.

The thread even includes an admission that they don't know what third parties are doing. It's not worth treating this rumor as some kind of statement on the launch lineup.

t. beta

If you didn't use xcxGecko to give Alexa and Murderess max-sized tits then you don't know shit about XenoGirls.

>purest girl in NLA
>lewdest body in NLA
Where the fuck are my corruption doujins?

I can't remember much of the game anymore but when they were at the other locations, you still couldn't add them to your party til that conversation or event was done right? Because then, even if you could now add them from a menu, they'd probably just grey them out or say not available until you find them at the random ass spot.
Unless I have that wrong and you didn't have to get the event done first.

Turns out it wasn't much, maymay indeed and I fell for it. I didn't look into it much when the game came out since the other changed/censored content was apparent and true - I just took Sup Forums's word of it as part of the batch at that point since all the other complaints were right. My fuck up, and it made me see places in X that looked like they were changed to not be as religion/myth based as the other Xenoblade/gears games with cookiecrumb remainders in the Skell names and shit. I got memed good.

>no censorship

Most of the alien, mech model, character, and lore names were unnecessarily changed which effectively removed all the connotations with the previous Xeno games and the Gnosticism elements the series revolves around.

It'd be like trying to censor all the existentialist elements in Persona games because you don't want your kids to turn into hardcore nihilists or something.

So how much post game content does XCX have? I finished story months ago and then mistakenly picked some quest where I get raped by two spinhx monsters or something. Havent played it after that. Kinda feel like going back now

Yeah, you had to either change the time or have the conversation, because speaking to them at a different location would only trigger the chat instead of the usual recruitment options. I don't see why that would make it impossible to add them through a master party list though.
>seriously responding
That was a polite way of letting you know your stale meme isn't convincing.

The end goal quickly becomes grinding for materials to make the best skells with the best gems so you can fight Tyrants. Very few of the Tyrants force you to fight them on foot so unless you really like skells, think about what you'd be getting into.

There are lots of affinity missions, and if you want to reach 100% you'll be playing for a really damn long time.

Most of the optional story content unlocks before completing chapter 12, though there is a bit after it, plus anything you couldn't fight or use before level 60. A small subset of high-level tyrants also spawns.

Meth thread?

Yes it was actually well implemented, and made it extremely convenient. However, it's not like it wouldn't be easy to modify so the map would come up with one of the start or select button proxys. It's a trivial matter, nothing that would prevent a port.

>Shulk has joined the squad

They really flipped the bird with that ending and still not announcing any sequel. The game Monolith is currently working on better be a direct sequel to this, because I swear to god...

Minor gameplay balances and dual audio would be enough for me to seriously consider replaying it. In the end, I really enjoyed this game, it truly is one of a kind.

>No censorship
NEVER
EVER
If anything, NoA localization is going to be more despised
Pic related

If they don't completely rework the lobster mission, I'm not getting it.

Laura K Buzz has no credibility under her name
Has zero leaks proven correctly and is only getting so much attention because she has people shilling her.
If her assumed leaks turn out false and I see her still being taken seriously you people will be cemented as one of the dumbest, asinine, illogical groups in existence.

>gameplay balances

Definitely this. While pretty much every weapon can be overpowered with the right augments, some have it more easier than others.

I wouldn't mind an enchanted version though with new features.

>Another fucking port
Just give me a xenoblade mmo already, god damnit.