So who's the best group LPs and why is it pic related

So who's the best group LPs and why is it pic related.

Everyones favorite young man.
WOAH

I love Oney, but I'm kind of on the fence about NuOney Plays with Dingdong and Julian.

They don't really know how to fill dead air without making foreskin or Simpsons jokes for the 900th time

Oney just looks russian.

There's slavblood in that potato.

yup 110%

I look a ton like him and I am about as slav as slav gets

I have blue eyes tho

I'm surprised you guys are saying you like Oney.
I used to like the guy when I was younger. Now he just kind of annoys me.

sometimes dead air can be funny. Theres a supermega episode with ding dong and ryan pissing off matt by purpously staying quiet when he tolld them to fill in because the multitasking in the game was to much to many good commentary.
Funny shit.

I'M SQUANT

WACHU WANT

Also, dingdong and julian are the reason to watch it.

It's okay you feel that way but don't be suprised someone else doesnt have the same feel for something fella

Oney Plays + Funhaus + Cr1tikal

Although Cr1tikal doesn't do much gaming stuff, he's still a classic.

HOMEERRR

Fuck off with your e-celeb bullshit, cocksucker.

Wow it's totally fucking braindead loud noises and silly sounds and voices like a youtuber for 8 year olds but hey every now and then he says something NON-PC so he gets a free pass and because ebin Sup Forums approved because he's stickin it to the SJWs >:)

Is Oney gonna be Sup Forums's next Egoraptor?

How long until I'm supposed to hate him? Is it before or after he appears on a gaming reality show?

>that episode where Oney sings the Pokemon rap

MMM.

>non Sup Forums approved youtuber makes ape noises
ugh fucking autists and kids and normies who likes this shit I only watch patrician entertainment
>Sup Forums approved youtuber makes ape noises
loooool so good I better make another thread about how good they are loool subbed no you idiot it's a PARODY of youtubers it's IRONIC but btw can I be real for a moment I respect these guys so much

You're still watching the exact same shit as 10 year old retards, you're just clinging to the "irony" as justification for watching and laughing at garbage for idiots.

>358270661
KYS
No commentary walkthroughs are the only good LPers

>supporting the faggot who dropped his other channel to make generic LP trash

ding dong is a pretty rad guy

PETAH I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE IN UNDERTALE.

Listen to Oney on sleepcast, listen to him in his Dark Souls play through the difference is that Chris seems like a genuine likeable and charming fellow. For as spastic and nuts as he can get none of it feels forced, it still feels like him being him not HEYIMGRUMP.

I can't blame him since he's caught in the youtube cycle.
Hope he finds work doing what he actually wants to.

I also don't blame him for taking advantage of his current living situation. Dude gets to use the Game Grumps' stuff

He's a fucking whinny faggot with bad taste and bad at videogames
Literally egoraptor + more dark humor
It's even worse now that he's the worst part of his trio and you'll dislike him more if you heard him before at sleepycast

>He's a fucking whinny faggot with bad taste and bad at videogames
So he is literally our guy

I like Oney and the gang and I listen to Sleepycast.

But Sup Forums will still hate him if he ever gets more popular.

Not video games

Sleepycast made me hate a lot of the animators except stamper and zach who are genuinely charismatic and interesting people, basically who carried the show
Season 2 was a mistake because stamper is fucking gone except for 2 episodes and zach was missing from half of the seasson

>he acts like a spastic and goes crazy being LOUD and making SILLY NOISES xD
>but it's totally not like all those fake youtubers who fake it or something I am definitely still better than other people and not a retard
Just fucking listen to yourself

Stamper, Zach, and Oney are great. Niel, oh Niel who can hate the poor lovely mick? Corey aka Spazkid is the only one who really gets on my gears, I hate Shad's work but he's not even that shitty of a person, but Spaz is a genuinely stupid human and because of that will not shut up.

So, when do you stop spamming your retarded e-celebs? When do you stop watching people play games and play them yourself? Whe do you stop being a shitty person?

You ever think that being a silly eccentric might just be a person's genuine trait you fucking autismo? Not like those other fucking youtubers who go "oh noes dis a scury game bloo bloo WQDFGASDCG DAT PIXELDUM MOOVED EEE" and have a million subs.

But who am I kidding, you've never watched or listened to anything he's done so you're just going to keep acting like a stupid asshole, carry on moron.

WHOAH!

XD

So I'm a massive faggot who for some reason wants to do LP. I'm not loud, I can't shout or overreact convincingly. All I can do is talk about stuff and analyze things. I have been doing a lot of recording lately and end up a lot pausing the recording, looking things up, and coming back with notes so I can talk about it after the game leads to that topic.

I realize that this style of LP is objectively bad, but I don't know any other way I can do it. It's the same thing with the other content I've been recording.

I've hit the point where I have a bunch of stuff and don't know what to do with it and am afraid to put it up.

Besides LP I have stuff for anime Mostly analysis of the studios, why they got greenlighted, talk about key animators, source material, etc. and TTRPG stuff Which has recordings of sessions mostly for homebrew systems where I have paused to give explanations and cultural context for stuff

I know I'm not funny so I don't know anymore. Recording stuff gives me a weird validation, maybe that's the thing.

>niall
the supreme normalfag
>mick
>fart noises and the most moralfag of the group
Also that episode where he takes Sup Forums seriously made me dislike him more, Jeff is the better 30yo of the cast
But yeah Cory is a manchild

Mick's a fucking faggot cunt.

Everything he's in he ruins with his shit peronality.