I didn't get the amiibo I wanted so I'm going to complain about how Nintendo is bad

>I didn't get the amiibo I wanted so I'm going to complain about how Nintendo is bad
>I didn't get my NES mini so I'm going to complain about how Nintendo is bad

He really seems like our guy since he sounds like Sup Forums

>He really seems like our guy since he sounds like Sup Forums
No he's just british, aka what happens when literal river of piss and shit flows through your capital for 100 years. Feces become your natural habitat.

Dude has no valuable insight whatsoever, he just browse neofag, picks some bad news and make video whining and rambling about it

No. If he was Sup Forums he'd defend Nintendo no matter what.

I hate this fat sonygger neogaffot

I want him to choke on his own vomit

of course he's /our guy/, he's 400 pounds overweight and still a kissless virgin

>Complain about games
>Complain about people complaining about games
>never have a single good thing to say
The Jim Sterling way. He is literally Sup Forums as a whole.

He isn't though. He has a fat wife and they're active in the swinger scene. He's also bisexual. This is all stuff he freely admits during his videos.

It's gross.

He's actually married

To someone uglier and fatter than himself

Bisexual? Meaning he has no problem swallowing his wifes' bulls' load.

>He really seems like our guy since he sounds like Sup Forums
>he's also literally a cuck
sounds about right

I mean, they both fuck other people, male and female. I have no doubt he's swallowed plenty of jizz in his life. Imagine that. Just a big ol' sloppy cumload dribbling down his chins.

He used to be a typical Sup Forums-style shitposter too, saying offensive things for attention. Then he met that... thing... and turned full SJW. I mean, I understand doing that for primo pussy, but he married a landwhale with a kid and still had to agree to let her fuck around. I guess when you look like him, that's still a win.

You guys are still calling everything negative cuck? Look, sterling is a shitbird, but a cuck is a guy that is raising a kid he is not aware is his. For an example see the cuckoo, aka the animal the fucking name comes from.

>not aware is his
I mean "not aware is not his."

>not watching Boglinwatch exclusively

I wouldn't even touch her.

He would probably be Sup Forums except he constantly whines about "toxic communities" instead of just muting or not paying attention to chat, thinks people that play hardcore games or make "git gud" jokes are one of those "literaly worst things in gaming that keep people out", and contributes to the whole false flag bullshit that "only white dudes play videogames" for cred with his new social circles.
It's obvious he just finds random threads on NeoGAF at this point and just parrots whatever the "good" opinions are.

I can't watch this guy because his fat chin gobbling bugs the fuck out of me.

Jim sterling lives in my fucking state capital...bringing that disgusting sjw shit to MY FUCKING BASED STATE
NAW I'M FUCKING DONE FAMMERONI SEND THAT KEK AND HIS WIFE'S SON TO CALI WHERE THEY BELONG
THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

You have no idea what a cuck is and trying to push the goal back for sterling?

Holy shit

>defending Nintendo's price gouging
>attacking Jim Sterling
Fuck off

He sounds like the person i would imagine that gives a bad review too my favorite game of all times:
>Kid Icarus Uprising

>I gave star fox 0/10 because the game wanted me to move, MOVE! How dare this game insult my superior intellect by forcing me to waste my brain matter on such trivial things as exercise. Are you trying to give me a heart attack Nintendo? You really want to try a wipe such intellect from this world? Had to quit playing after one minute due to chest pains 0/10

Nah he's not fat enough to be Sup Forums

What about Boogie?

SHE MAD

That fact that the thread didn't end with this post shows how retarded Sup Forums is.

>check Wikipedia's sources
>links to a twitter post stating he and his wife have no kids

>this is what Nintenyearolds actually believe

Star Fox Zero was garbage

its ok. fat fuck just gave it lower score than it should have because he hates exercise and for clickbait

No, he gave it a low score because it's fucking shit you retard. NO ONE liked Star Fox Zero.

I don't even like Jim Sterling and you're a fucking retard.

I refuse to believe anybody is fucking either of those blobs. The thought is sickening.

my secret "sources" from the LOCAL TARGET

hard hitting investigative journalism