Name an RPG with a better final boss:

Name an RPG with a better final boss:
You can't

every single FF game.

>MC steps away from the party as the world is collapsing around them into a nightmarish hellscape

>Announces his resignation of listening to anyone and everyone's shit as they all are fucking fake as fuck

>Suddenly playing as the rest of the party fighting the main character without having any resolution to the quest they were on

I dunno user, that seems assloads better than your MUH UNDEAD NOT-CHILDHOOD FRIEND MASTER MANIPULATOR

OFF

Chrono Trigger

Fuck you undertale shittards

>Main character learns he is some kind of miraculous not-genie
>Doesn't want his wish granting powers to be abused so wishes his powers into a physical state to try and destroy them

Mana Khemia

go back to tumblr. undertale isn't even that good

I'd say Final Fantasy 6.

I actually kinda liked OFF's 4th wall breaks better than Undertales.

Still, both games are kinda meh.

second gb2 tumblr I've seen today

have I traveled back in time two years? or are Germans just posting again?

>You can't even lose to him
Great boss

>fufufuhahahaha

Well that was easy.

If you had said a better boss theme, you might have had the most remote of arguments, but nope.
It's harder to think of a boss that ISN'T better.

>fufufu
Nobody laughs like this

Is that a boss? I thought it was a cutscene.

I always figured people used it to simulate the noise you make when you exhale rapidly due to laughter.

sah gay

>LISA dev turns into a whiney self-hating faggot

Gee thanks tumblr, and here I was hoping the guy wouldn't have drank the kool-aid

While I agree that he's a faggot, that has nothing to do with the actual game
fuck off

It has all to do with his mindset going into the sequel in development and how he's gonna handle it, but yeah that's a ways off from discussing at this point.

Only the Neutral final boss was good in Undertale, Emo Goat was too hand holdy and Sans was trial and error.

Only good one mentioned so far.

Rando best fight in all of Painful. Actually the whole finale of Lisa the Painful was really well done.

Still, ever since all the shit DL has been flinging on Tumblr, it's really made not care about Ninja Tears anymore.

Literally all of them.

>German
>didn't use a single :D emoticon

dont you mean...
benis

lisa

>you can't lose to him
>he's a shittier boss than even Omega Flowey
>Asriel is shittier than Flowey in general
Not even the best final boss in his own fucking game

stop shilling your furry degeneracy

>literal personification of humanity's collective will to die
>fought by teenagers in spite of their really deep issues dealing with death
>MC is only able to defeat Nyx because of the collective bonds he made with others to dissuade the drive for death and apathy, despite literally housing DEATH ITSELF

This boss is impressive from a symbolic, character-driven, gameplay, and music perspective. I love Asriel user, but the initial reveal itself was just slightly too out of left field to be emotionally poignant until his second phase. I personally blame it on the fact that Undertale was a little too short to make the same kind of build-up that P3 had. Still a great final boss though, you have good taste user.

holy shit that sounds fruity as hell

>better
In what way?

Lavos sucked, personality wise I mean. He was great gameplay wise but had no personality. For that you have to go to the queen of Zeal.

It's fine but don't pretend Lavos had some sort of great thing going on or something.

Earthbound
Chrono trigger
Alpha protocol

Power stance?

Done

Not that user but I thought that was cool about him-Lavos was just a giant space tick capable of destroying a world - Nigger didn't need a motive, he was driven by his instinct to kill worlds and create new spawn to repeat the cycle. I always imagined his presence in CT is one out of a Zillion in the universe, and even if you end up destroying him and saving earth, Lavos's species remains and will continue to destroy planets you'll never even know.

Well, i can give you that. Yeah you are right, but then again he still asked for a final boss, if you were to ask which boss i liked the most i would simply say Magus in itself was great, mostly because of the OST.

Fucking this, Asgore was an actual boss figt.

I want to fuck the goat (male)
Toby made me gay

It is, the boss fight itself suck ass. Throughout the game you are told that you can't defeat it but during the first itself you can OHKO each form back to back easily. Even though you kicking it ass plot reasons happened and MC die. The boss is a joke and would been better off as a cutscene.

Fu in Japanese is the closest they have to hu so essentially it's a low chuckle.