No webm thread?

no webm thread?

Is there a Sup Forums.webm sequel for WD2?

damn, those big girls can move

>player ends the clip with the nigger protagonist killing himself

>Sup Forums
>main character is a POC

is infinite warfare good??

>tfw teammates always do this to me in literally every multiplayer shooter

I realize that the webm is of IW's singleplayer but I can't help but think of the fact that 75% of the time I go to throw a nade or shoot a rocket somewhere there's the one teammate that decides now is the perfect time to run in front of me.

awww sheeeit nigga

gradius gaiden?

Gradius V, my man
PS2 game

>tfw will never be good at this game

Any good first person shooting game on sale on steam?

serious same collection was on sale for $10

>Somalia level
>Barra Barra starts playing.webm

>east LA level

what game?

also shmups are just practice, memorize enemy patterns and you will get gud

>that elite accuracy
THICCfags been practicing.

get sum! get sum! get sum! get sum!

>ruining a potential mount with a headshot

CoD 2016 actually looks good. Why is it so hated?

People hate CoD because everyone else hates CoD, they are incapable of forming their own opinons and just follow the stream.

>playing a video game
>not going for headshots

>there's the one teammate that decides now is the perfect time to run in front of me.
it's always everybody else's fault, right?

It looks good, then you play it and realize that it's the same CoD shit as last year's shit.
The only good parts of the campaign were the zero gravity outerspace grappling portions.
Even the spaceship battles got tiring after a bit.

I didn't know Kid got his own game.

>even anime girls call you fat
goddamnit

Lunghots are much easier and surer kills

Skulls are pretty fucking tough to shoot through

>Get moƩvated!

>Lunghots are much easier and surer kills

Exactly.

Always take the more difficult path. Prove your worth.

Used to play this shit on the PS1 so much the disk wore down. Cool memories.

I was watching my step-brothers play one of the newer ones I think it was Black OPs 2 and it actually looked pretty cool with the jetpacks and wall jumping but it still had that auto-aim ADS and 3 millisecond TTK which ruins the gameplay for me.

if you actually want to be all ebin hardcore about it you should be going for neck shots, drops them as fast as anything else as long as you hit the artery

what in fuck

>it's always everybody else's fault, right?
It kind of is when I've got a fucking rocket launcher out. Common sense would dictate that hey maybe the guy with launcher out is planning on shooting something with it so maybe they shouldn't walk in front of him

that logic implies that you should have the same awareness of their presence as they should have of you
unless you're standing still and looking in an obvious shooting direction, then you can't expect them to know where and when you're going to shoot if you yourself don't pay attention to where they are moving

Found the guy that always walking in front of his teammates.

Okay, so you just run in front of people in FPS game regardless.

great argument

>tfw too smart to not use aimbot

I'm gonna do this at the gym. Gym and exercising is fun when you learn to give No fucks about people around you.

What is this?

>killing two people in a row is impressive

>using this image incorrectly

You should be ashamed.

A great flick with perfect tracking is.

Godspeed weeaboo-san.

>get ripped
>people too scared to call you out on being a fucking weeb because you're twice as large as them

I think you're onto something.

He should be ashamed anyway because every single time it's posted "correctly" it's comparing people who play the game correctly but suboptimally with people who literally violate the rules of the game.

>filename
literally lol

I'm sure.

Cableas Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts

What a fowl looking toilet.

Are you ducking serious?

The worst is people who walk in your line of fire in battlefield hardcore and then piss and moan that you tked them.

How about developing some fucking situational awareness before you jump in with the big boys?

mods = gods

Put a car in there.

The animations in IV were better

You're going to give me your mod list.

>the gunplay is still fucking shit

Give me your mod list please

I will actually find you if you don't give me your mod list.

funniest thing i've seen today. also kinda sad.

I laughed but felt kinda bad for people that are this out of touch with human interaction and it made me sad.

Give me your fucking mod list

please

Don't cry for them. They're already dead.

That's it, you're fucking dead, i'll let you know that i have the whole US Arsenal under my command, you are going to be vaporized.

I will not give you my mod list.

I know you're not him.

Whale Wars

why are there so many fat npcs? its a cheat?

nostalgia just hit me hard fuuuuuuckkkkk

Actually, in civilized countries, you absolutely should go for a headshot, if you are hunting legally. If you want to kill an animal, then you do it as painlessly as possible

If you are hunting for sport, you don't want to fuck up the face

is AMERICA!!!

This, it should be highly illegal to intentionally go for bodyshots or use meme weapons such as bows which just prolong suffering.

a shot through both lungs and the heart is just as fast as one through the brain with hunting caliber rounds

Big animals has pretty hard skull. And since hunting loads in mist countries doesn't contain steel core bullet, it isn't sure you kill bug animal with headshot.

...and i'm drunk.

>If you want to kill an animal, then you do it as painlessly as possible

Why? it's just an animal.