Are you excited?

Are you excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesdonequick.com/schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

why? whose tranniversay is it this time?

YouTube trash? No thanks. I'm not a cuck.

>YouTube trash?
No, that's not what it is.

For tranny propaganda? Sure

Twitch trash? No thanks. I'm not a cuck.

Well, enjoy seeing AGDQ threads for an entire week, haha

Of course I am excited for the most no fun allowed event series there is that gets more sterile with each held event.

>week long event
>maybe 3 runs worth watching
>no actual good runners or WR holders
TAS block better be good

>Watching GDQs after 2014

I don't understand how these things still run honestly everyone has lost interest and none of the known runners go anymore. It's too corporate now

>watching people play games

Wha...what happened to cause this, it's truly demoralizing

>ban bonesaw
>everyone is now transexual for some reason
>no fun allowed

what went so wrong?

Literal cucks.

They'd rather watch someone else play vidya.

It is a terrible reality we are now in.

>Literal cucks
>Literal

Hmm, really makes ya think

I like the videogame runs

Watch for SaintMillions Hitman blood money run

Most goddamn spectacular speed run you'll see in the genre

Also a highlight

Bloodthunders doom4 run. Been watching him perfect it and it is a treat.

>Watching for video games
Shoo grampas this is nu/v/ now.

Yeah it fun watching the runs that are actually completed quickly, not this 5 hour long run BS. Also cool seeing games exploited and glitches used to complete it quickly.

How many hours have you wasted being gay?

>no Mario maker blind race

It's complete shit.

Still is interesting to drift in and out and watch. I look forward to it every year, personally.

1. donate directly to charity
2. look up runs of same/better entertainment value on youtube (you can do that EVEN RIGHT NOW)

was that so hard

There's some good games in here, no dark souls though :/

gamesdonequick.com/schedule

No, it's boring trash that spawns cancerous drama.

I'd much rather play video games myself than watch literally-who attentionwhores play them.

he's not banned you tard

he can't submit a run for one year but can still attend the event and I believe still commentate

Oh, someone's speed-running Descent 2

Literally the only interesting game on that list.

>Network transmission
>Not a regular battle network
Fucking hell.

or, watch an event centered around the speedrunning community!!!

Literally the only reasos to care are the memes and autism

Thank you glorious leader!

I'll probably watch some awkward webms but I'm pretty much over all this.

>no actual good runners or WR holders
What about Paper Mario Thousand Year Door>

>Are you excited?

No. The quality of runs and commentary has slowly gone downhill. It's a lot less entertaining to watch than it was a few years ago.

Also
>finally watch an entertaining run
>suddenly a donation comment about how the donators entire family suffered agonizing cancer deaths

They really, really need to stop reading donation comments. Nobody gives a fuck.

Greeting from Germany!

Long time watcher, first time donater.

Lost my wife last summer...

But me and her son really love your event.

Greetings from Germany! I'm donating because I'm the last of my country's population who all died to cancer, and this game used to be my wife's son's favorite. It's awesome to see such great runners break such a great game, and save the animals in honor of my dog, who also succumbed to cancer.

>They really, really need to stop reading donation comments. Nobody gives a fuck.
Maybe not autistic psychopaths like yourself that lack basic empathy

>Everyone in the speedrunning scene has become a tranny including the fattest fuck of all time, Miles

I don't get it. I just don't fucking get it. Ever since the last AGDQ everyone's like "I'M A TRANNY NOW!" and I can't tell if they're serious or ironic.

RPG Limit Break is like GDQ when it was small. Only downside is that they only do like 2-6 hours long JRPG stuff. If you don't mind that I highly recommend. Depends on the runner of course but generally have great gameplay commentary to it.

>empathy
>for 500+ Donation Messages that are all the exact same copypasta with few alterations

Mate, you don't give a shit either.

At most you'll say "Damn that sucks, poor guy" and continue on with whatever you were doing. But your mood is not significantly impacted by that persons misfortune.

Kill the animals!

Haven't you heard, goy? Ever since the gays were made legal to marry, the new Political Correctness is Transexuality!

I really enjoyed my play-through of NES Final Fantasy so I'm actually looking forward to watching it's speedrun, despite it being four hours.

The only good speedruns are JRPGs, short or long.

>kick cancers butt
>donating to a good cause
>something about childhood
>save/kill the animals

I think that's most of it.

no :( what has yoshi ever done to you

Blood Thunder is running you dip

>Runner submits a game
>It gets accepted
>Said runner doesn't hold the WR and isn't even close to the top people running it

Why is this allowed? I don't want to see some shitter fuck up tricks and glitches.

4 hours of stairs

They're still allowing 3+ hour RPG runs, so no

I just want to see them have to turn off Twitch chat when Undertale comes on.

I disagree. You do know you can type the game name then add the word movie to it on youtube to see all of the possible cutscenes without any of the gameplay for a game right?

Is the scheduleout yet?

I

Speedrunning is still alive?

>no fun allowed
Bonesaw was the hero we deserved...

Why wouldn't it be? It's been growing.

MEMES!

THAT

no

nope

I would really prefer if there would be some engaging memes this time

I like watching cheese zero five on mute and thats about it.

Silly gentile, the charity is the focus not the speedruns

>KZ running at 5am

Long time watcher, first time donator. Seeing my favourite games from my childhood destroyed like this really blows my mind and warms my heart to see the gaming community come together like this for a great cause. My entire family and pets died to cancer and there is a 100% chance I'll die one day too. Kill frames save the animals and let's kick cancers butt!

>Why is this allowed?
Because WR holders aren't always able or willing to travel to the event, yet people still want to see the game played. Pretty obvious.

>Miles running a Metroid Prime game again

Reminder Miles is a SHE now you shitlords you would do well to respect that.

Why would anyone care about it anymore? They ban any good speedrunners because they weren't G rated in their prior speedrun plus they don't donate as much money to charity efforts as they claim.

>>no actual good runners or WR holders

Because they banned all the good and fun runners

This actually isn't so bad. Why are you all freaking out?

>Muh muh rules!!

Sup Forums isn't keen on following rules, as evidenced by the massive shitposting going on here.

ASS

Honestly I watch for the very few good runs we might get but mostly to watch and laugh at this train wreck with Sup Forums.

Yep I always enjoy when it's on, haven't really been paying attention though. I love how butthurt Sup Forums is about it too, especially since a bunch of contrarian fags tried to get behind esa instead despite it always being a ghost town

>no chibi
>no cave man
>all the cool streamers banned to please fruitecakes
>no fun allowed, the couch is in a separate room
>interviews (why??) longer than the actual run
>no donations from "germany" will be read
>advertising company running it now

Why the fuck would you even look forward to this? It'll bever be as good as it was 4 years ago.

If by slowly gone downhill you mean quickly hit a brick wall, then you are right.

You mean nobody on Sup Forums gives a fuck

>Werster has mods ban people asking why he isn't going to GDQ
kek

The only good thing about these events for me is watching the frantic shitposting in twitch chat together with the vid, but I can't even have that anymore as the SJW mods will put the chat in sub mode the instant a black or tranny speed runner shows up on screen, and sub chat is honestly pretty slow, boring and full of mod cock suckers.

Anyone have a picture of the plaid girl?

Wait what ? you mean miles the metroid guy ?

excited for andy and the tetris autists that's pretty much it though