It really is my GOTY and the multiplayer is fun as fuck

>nuDuum counts as "perfect" for gen-Z Xbots
no wonder the whole industry's shit.

>le cinematic melee kill for health and ammo may may

>only good for one play through and it gets boring after that
>multiplayer is absolute trash
>perfect

Literally an 8/10

This. its a good game, but nowhere near perfect. It would help if the dlc wasn't multiplayer trash.

Good enough campaign, but short as fuck. Shitty multiplayer.
6/10

more like 6.5/10, tops.
Even more so if you follow the devs' wishes and review it as a "whole package", with MP & SM included - which both are crap.

I love the campaign so much, I played through it on two different difficulties. I just wish there was more to the game. I'm hoping that quake champions is what Doom multiplayer could have been.
I would kill for single player DLC at this point.

it's not perfect, but it might have been my GOTY if the DLC had any effort towards SP whatsoever.

Gentlemen, why is he so awesome?

>Pistol is some kind of sci-fi pew pew shooter instead of a 9mm
>Shotgun looks like shit
>Chaingun is fucking terrible and slow unless upgraded
>gibs don't stay for any length of time
>Multiplayer a shit

It was still pretty good though.

I just want to thank whoever it is at the CIA that's killing all of these posters before they can finish stating their bad opinions.

So is this some falseflag operation to be so obnoxious that everyone starts hating the game and only looks at it's faults cause OP keeps being a faggot?

5/8 at best

His rage is presented very well without the use of dialog.

>perfect games don't exi-

st.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

The singleplayer gameplay gets so fucking stale so fucking quick, and the multiplayer weapons are either shitty ripoffs of quake guns, shittier versions of original doom guns, or new and shit. Not even the rocket launcher takes any form of skill at all, directs are useless when you can just blow the rocket up midair.

I don't get this joke