Untitled

Nerfnow fucking sucks.

it's 100% correct.
As an adult that never had an interest in pokemon, both designs look like kiddy-ass shit to me both in current gen and the gens of yesteryear.

>Muh nostaljuh

I wish everyone who uses this as an "argument" would fucking die.

Why the fuck are you here?

squirtle still looks better tho

compare the left and right pokemons
it's obvious the left one looks better
i dont play pokemon because the games are fucking trash

But they were ugly as fuck.

but popplio makes my heart melt, i love mine so much

This.

Shit taste in vidya, cancerous weebfag also trying to ride his comic's success off the same fanservice faggotry he likes in his shitty vidya.

Where's the joke?

>oshawott
>not objectively ugly as fuck
Could have picked any other starter and it would have been right.

>tried his best to make squirtle look retarded by giving him a tiny head and a stupid "durr meee" look on it's face
>oshawott literally has a fucking cock and balls

The only thing wrong with Squirtle is that it's not Bulbasaur.

I somewhat agree with what the comic is trying to say, but man did the person who made this pick a horrible fucking example.

Squirtle objectively looks better than Oshawatt, which is an over-designed mess.

Left: simple, attractive iconic designs
Right: edgy overdesigned garbage

i want to fuck samantha

>Pokemons

LEWD OF SAMANTHA: AGE 10 WHEN?

don't you dare shit on fucking eggxecute
metagross is cool too

>that fucking new design

Awful. Squirtle was objectively a better design despite being simpler and taste being subjective. And by subjective, I mean:

All those memes, how could he be wrong?

LOL

Fuck off Metagross a best.

is this the LOL thread?

No, you either want to fuck Samantha's tits or young Samantha.

because I like videogames?

>It's too cartoony, where's my realism like Pidgey?!
>It's too realistic, why can't it be a bit cartoony so it isn't My Mom's Animal?!
>IT'S A FUCKING OBJECT, WHY CAN'T IT BE MADE WHEN I WAS 7 LIKE EXEGGCUTE OR GRIMER?!?

>24 in BW

Damn she's a cake now

The three on the top and the thing with the tounge-scarf are fine.
The other two look atrocious.

Fuck whoever made this. Grimer kicks ass.

>tattoo

i would 'play' with his ''girl'friend' nahm sayin

Pokemon apologist are the literal definition of reddit trash.

I like the new generation's designs.

>rage comic
>memecenter
>doge
>666
>jist is the opposite of retard "i hate all new designs" and is retard "no matter what even if it's garbage i will gobble it down blindly"

Why did I waste my life responding to this image.

you sound like someone from reddit

>genwunner as an insult

I've never understood this meme, does it imply that not being a newfag to a series is somehow shameful? that being a bandwagoning underage faggot means you have a more accurate opinion?

user what the fuck are you doing

To be fair, the above image is pretty accurate to XY's Mega Evolutions.

They toned it down on some of the Alolan Forms, which is nice.

Keyword is SOME though, as some of them perfectly fit the description in your first picture.

>inb4 cherrypicking

somebody, post that comparison graph that draws some of the old pokemons in the new style.

Oh hell yeah, pokemey-meys.memebase.com
My favourit place on the whole internet, keep 'em coming.

You have to go back.

Koffing is a naval mine, fuck

sick reddit tier memes bro
sick

I want to fuck Samantha

kill yourself pedo.

>So if you are a True Scotsman...

If you have half a brain, you'll have your own taste in critters you like and don't like instead of blindly eating the plates of shit that Gamefreak/TPC put in front of you.

Jesus fuck! I hate people that think like this.

I actually attribute it more to a general change in artstyle than I do to the designs themselves. The look of the games has become softer, and more anime-esque. This change makes the difference between new and old Pokemon designs seem far more jarring than it actually is.

tl;dr
>These Pokemon weren't made when I was a stupid kid who is now a manchild who refuses to believe his childhood was mediocre, so I justify my blind nostalgiafaggotry by hating anything past the year 2000 while making up shitty excuses for why my Generation's blemishes are actually good, like Voltorb being a Mimic and Grimer being a spin on the JRPG Slime Trope!

has any r34 been made of nerfnow?

>Salamance
>Atrocious
Fuck your awful opinion senpai

>Picking half decent pokemon as the bad ones
>not shit like Mr. Mime

Denying that Pokemon has had a significant change in art style from gen1 is fucking retarded

Anyone who defends modern pokemon is just contrarian

No it's because of her retard hair and more annoying personality, besides being similar in characterization.

this is hot trash but gets a pass by foot fetish weebs huh

I'm staring at this trying to figure out what point the image is trying to make.

Is this satire?

There was a pretty big change in Gen 3, mate.

Spoilers, Sugimori stopped designing all the Pokemon then. It's pretty obvious going over that dex that things are a bit different.

VII is unironically excellent. V and VI sucked ass.

>Almost 2017
>Still have to buy two separate games at full price to get the full experience

Remember, bad business practices are only bad in Western games. In weebshit, it's based devs worthy of appraisal plz take my autismbux!

I fucking love that nigger, but that's because her body is petite

Does anyone have a single fucking reason on why gen 5 is bad?
I doubt you have a coherent thought on how it's any less than excellent.

What if i hate Post Gen II Pokemon and haven't played any of the New games, but love Golurk and Greninja?

Unfair to post good designs on the right side. Let me fix that for you.

I hate her because she became a champion while doing absolutely nothing.

Gen 3 and 4 were the peak of the artstyle and pokemon designs.

Heh, another pokemon thread. See the thing is i grew up in the pokemon craze and got pokemon games pokemon cards pokemon toys pokemon tv shows and movies but when i grew up i started playing mature games like counter strike and dark souls.
Maybe if you dont like the new pokemon designs you need to grow up like i did.

I think pokemon from all generations look good but the games have gone to shit lately.

Designs are the last thing that should be complained about.

Holy shit, a final panel where he doesn't get kicked.

this.

I disagree

I can understand why people shit talk Pokemon like Voltorb, Jynx, etc., but I never got the hate for Grimer/Muk.

Slime monsters are a staple of fantasy RPGs, and flavoring him as living toxic sludge made for a nice concept for a poison type imo. He's ugly, but intentionally so while still looking simple, distinct and having a color pallet that clearly signal's it's typing.

Meanwhile, Trubish (who Grimer is often compared to) is a more out-there concept with a much more overdesigned look. Especially when it evolves. It's just generally less endearing imo.

>gen3babbies actually think this
>they unironically claim genwunners are blinded by nostalgia

this thread need more awful and badly done comparison charts, bring them on

FPBP

>admitting to not being a gen one player

You might not be underage anymore in 2016 but you're still a faggot

that a girl is contrarian while playing pokemon just to get some slightly nerdy guy's attention

>implying my first video game wasn't Blue

How the fuck does she wear a watch?

Salamence is fucking shite

The wings especially

It's the same mental safe space the political right has retreated into - i.e. being so wrong so often that eventually, instead of continuing to try to argue, you just start framing the other side as elitist, self-absorbed, etc. Make reason/experience/age look bad by using name-calling.

While the overall sentiment is correct, this faggot could not have picked a shittier example. Squirtle is a blue turtle, and turtles are objectively cute. Oshawot is some otter-shaped clown abomination, which looks fucking retarded.

Is this seriously the first time you've seen a watch worn with the face on the wrist?

>Left
>Variety of creatures
>Rounded designs
>Poison, 2 electric/steel, grass, normal, and psychic types

>Right
>All blue
>All have slanted angry eyes
>All have jagged designs
>Most of them have spikes somewhere on their body, sometimes for no reason at all (Lucario, Garchomp)
>All of them are either dragon, steel, or dark. IE: Edgelord central.

it's largely a woman thing so of course it's his first time seeing it

Sup Forumsirgins don't play videogames, user. You should probably save yourself the trouble and leave.