Tfw hated this game because Sup Forums keeps parroting how shit it was

>tfw hated this game because Sup Forums keeps parroting how shit it was
>friend tells me to play it because it's actualy fun
>make fun of friend because muh cisquisition
>on sale for 12$, buy it expecting shit
>tfw it's actualy fun.

Fuck you Sup Forums, Fuck you and your whore mother.

>tfw can't wait to ride the bull

It's a pretty shitty and boring game.

>>on sale for 12$, buy it expecting shit
>>tfw it's actualy fun.
So this is a "Things that never happened" thread?

>buy it for $12
>yeah this is alright

>buy it for $60 on launch
>it's hot fucking garbage

nice useless perspective OP

>tfw can't wait to ride the bull

You just couldn't leave this out, could you? You almost made a good bait thread.

>falling for the Inquisition is bad meme
It won game of the year 2014 for a reason

The only good ting about this game is the Trespasser DLC. This is the old Bioware, this is what I want to see.

>inb4 heyyyyyyy linearity is wrongggggg duhhhhhh

Whole family enjoys it. Bought it twice, even.

Everyone agrees that Sera is shit, though.

Sup Forums shits on it because it's from bioware but if it were from another dev it would probably be considered an ok game

i just cant immerse myself in a medieval fantasy game where 85% of the characters are colored women or faggots and they're all kicking ass, sorry, im just not that much of a delusional cuck

Why not? If you were in a medieval fantasy world you would be shoveling shit or selling potatoes

>it has to either be completely realistic or be full of gender inclusive multicultural nonsense

no, fuck off and die faggot cuck

Woah relax there buddy, you might get a stroke. I think you should use the site called Reddit as I can see you are getting way too triggered on the chan :)

yea Sup Forums is the only place that hates the game

It's a boring mess of a game, with far more filler than actual story content. That one DLC where you go into the Deep Roads is okay thanks to David Hayter playing a dwarven Solid Snake. Pity he dies halfway through.

fuck off with your shit game and kill yourself you dumbass

>implying you're not just a shill straight from BSN or whatever it's called nowadays

Know how I can tell? Because your colleagues Pajeet and Rashim have been trying to sell people on this for the past several weeks, without success.

I'd tell you to eat shit and die, but given that you already shit on your streets, I doubt ingesting it will make any difference to you.

Babby is T R I G G E R E D, back to your safe space my friend xD

Fuck off and kill yourself.

So female elf mage or male human rogue?

i literally laughed in a guys face when he tried telling me this game was good at a party

you cucks are pathetic

>party
>talking about video games
I bet you get all the girls lmao

You aren't fooling anyone

I liked it at first but holy shit does it get terrible in the last third. Also all its problems become more and more apparent and after finishing this I ended up hating it.

>85% of the characters are colored women or faggots

nice over exaggeration

I honestly liked it. Especially running around in beautiful environments with a party bantering

>boring, mmo combat where the only thing worth playing is battle mage
>bizarre character interactions where everyone either acts like a rock or like they're triggered 24/7
>bigger plot holes than the sink hole japan recently had
>basic bitch tier crafting system

The only rememberable thing about this game was how pretty it looked.

I liked it too, user. Always remember to try out games for yourself first before blindly trusting Sup Forums.

>I didn't develop my own opinion before shitting on something

Fuck you op only idiot here is you.

This. Don't be stupid op

I was a bit disappointed how there was barely any main story and the armors were all the same and there were only 8 skill slots and Corypheus wasn't nearly as interesting he was in DA2 and the Warden didn't show up

sure was pretty though

This.

Don't talk to Pajeet or his wife's son like that ever again you piece of street shit nugget

the combat felt horrible in this game, but the characters definitely weren't as bad as Sup Forums made them out to be. They still weren't very good characters, though. They were pretty generic. What made me quit was how my character would catch onto rocks and small cliffs when I was trying to attack enemies on my rogue. Felt like shit to play, and I feel like they were trying to make it feel like an action game but didn't succeed. They also didn't succeed at having the tactical depth of either of the previous games, so the result was a failed action game and a failed strategic RTwP system. I would say that given the bad combat, naked and few RPG elements, and generic story, art, and characters, that the game was overall shit. There are better action games, and better RPGs to spend your time on.

awesome game for first 4 hours....
Got bored AF during the fucking dance... Ballroom dancing really?

I only really like it for the waifu maker mode

it was kind of fun and pretty, nice graphics too, bad thing is that all womans look like shit and the ONE woman that is actually good looking (that red head girl) you cant date or fuck, just that ugly short hair lesbian in desguise

BEST GIRL

>tfw spent 60 bucks on it and thought it was great

memes are bad mmkay

shes pretty adorable, but I unironically think Josie is the cutest

This. Good for 10 dollarydoos, not 60

Holy shit... I am right in that position right now?

>I have several hundred dollars to spend
>Want to buy just a few games.
>Browse through Steam, Origins and GoG
>Played through the pirated series of Mass Effect, and want something similar.
>Come across this game, GOTY Edition is 30 bucks, which comes with everything and all DLC
>Contemplating whether to get it or not because "LOL CISQUISITION!" from the Sup Forums crowd keeps hissing on the back of my skull.
>This thread comes up

There are better ways to spend 30 dollars

It's better than 2, but that's a low bar. Through the floor low. Best I can say is it's got a lot of shit to kill time on when you have nothing else you want to play.

g2a has it for $16 right now, and that way your money goes to some slav thief which is marginally better than giving it to EA

My bad, it's 15 dollars.

There are also better ways to spend $15

Josephine was best girl. Cass is a retarded teenager stuck in a bull dyke's body.

>Josephine

That ugly GoT reject? WHY?

she's cute

It's almost like....people have different....opinions.

Woah

I like my girls feminine. Josephine easily trumps Cass there, particularly when it comes to animations.

Like on a World of Warcraft subscription!!!

I got it for Christmas two years ago and played it for like literally 80 hours.

Its a mediocre game but it can suck you in real fast if you're like me and have no life.

Only thing more nu-Bioware than her horse face is that her shitty voice actress with no VA experience got the job because someone there beat off to her DA2 cosplay.

single player "mmo" is fun?! Are you asian?

>Only acceptable girl
>No sex scene
>Just cuddling

she looks disgusting though

As do Cass and Sera. It's all relative.

>I have been an idiot all the time because I seek the company of other idiots
>this is all your fault, you idiots
No, user.

Realizing that you are surrounded by idiots does not help if you do not accept that the closest and most culpable one is the one you jack off every night.

>Fuck you because I have shit taste

she's literally the only girl you can romance as a male character

Cassandra doesn't count because she's got a manjaw

>even mods can't fix the way both Cassandra and Josephine look because of their butt ugly models
I mean, what the fuck is going on with those ears, is she a fucking Cheburashka or something?

i honestly like that, not all the women that can be romanced are walking barbies, it all depends on taste, some people (me included) like the tough girl act of Cassandra and how you can slowly remove that to see who she really is

just wish her animations were less derpy

>just wish her animations were less derpy
Remember it's Bioware we're talking about.
They're about to reuse the animations in the new Mass fucking Effect.

>slowly remove
Nah her romance was shit. You find out she likes twilight, reenact her favorite scene, then bang her. Just made her seem stupid for liking trashy novels that even the writer hates.

At least Josephine was slightly cute in her reaction to you putting on moves.

le fuck you, Sup Forums
le fuck you for having shit taste hurrdurr

at least in mass effect the reused animations looked good, in this they either make you facepalm or laugh, most of the time both

i found it fine, maybe too girly, i cringed at the poetry part, but its the whole idea that i love not just the romancing

Be prepared to restart the game several times when you realize the character you thought looked alright in the character creation screen ends up looking like a monogoloid in game.

>listening to people that regularly shit over games months before they are released

I think you deserve what you,ve got, OP.

This is why people should pirate at first. "muh money" doesnt say anything about the quality of the game

you're not fooling anyone op

If you don't want walking barbies, why are you playing a video game and not looking for real girls?

Video games are meant to be idealized.

i dont want walking barbies in games because that kills realism

also women here are crows

>wants realism
>doesn't want cows

oh my god he's ugly

CROWS

as in Burkas not cows

it's pretty shit, you should shoot yourself for finding single player mmos fun

Is the "Male romance Sera" mod functional? I would assume it doesn't have voice acting for the PC, right?

Asking for a friend that likes super greasy and stinky looking women.

Its more likely that if you pay 60€ for something you find ways to think its good compared to 12€/pirate version who can just say "well this is shit" and unistall without dealing with buyers remorse.

>dwarf inquisitor
>cow inquisitor
>elf inquisitor

Prepping the bull doesn't mean you get to ride it, user

shes a coal burner. Lost her virginity to a mage

It's not bad in a sense that it would be unplayable.

It's bland, boring, tasteless, soulless single player MMO. Literally the worst kind of game.

> Stated playing
> In that town after the introduction
> every third npc is a shitskin
I dread of what faggotry awaits in ME:A

I don't remember much from Inquisition, as I could only bear to play it for a few hours before dropping it like the hot turd it is. All I can remember specifically, outside general feelings of disgust and boredom, are standing in a fire to zero effect, and the initial premise and setup of the player character making Fallout 4 look intelligent in comparison. Having only played for roughly 8 hours, I never made it to all the SJW tripe, horrible animations and fanfiction.net tier characters that Sup Forums loves to rant and rave over. It was just that shit.

>melee in that game is the most dreadful, painful RPG experience this century.
Whoever thought that the acceleration at the start of movement is a good idea needs to be shot.

>hated game because Sup Forums told you to
So you're an idiot that didn't try the game before passing judgment on it? I at least played it before deciding its shit. You're just an easily manipulated fuck head.

The game has real problems, especially with its barren world, MMO sidequests, terrible model, texture and animation work on the actual characters, MMO combat with restricted skill bar for no reason other than 'muh consoles', a weak villain, the actual villain and ending cut out of the main game and put into fucking DLC, the actual back story of the plot being put into another DLC and a tacked on multiplayer mode that makes you realize how much effort they put into shit instead of into making the base game GOOD, not to mention the shallow skill trees, magic being dumbed down beyond all belief (like magic combos or spells that are actually visually impressive like storm of the century? TOO BAD).

The game is bad. If you like the game your standards are idiotically low and your taste is questionable at best, and more than likely worthless standard to judge anything by.

>medieval
>potatoes

have you heard of the hyperautistic asari you get in ME:A named peebee, who literally glomps and gigglesquees like a weeaboo fangirl?

i thought mass effect couldn't get any worse after 3. boy i was stupid and fucking wrong.

>paid 12€
nigga...