I want a new PS Vita game. Something I can just pick up and have some fun...

I want a new PS Vita game. Something I can just pick up and have some fun. I've thought about Lumines and maybe Gravity Rush, but Gravity Rush may be a it too involved. Something I can zone out to, but won't ignore my actual life responsibilities

bump

Gravity rush is so good that gravity rush 2 is one of my most anticipated games of the next 5 months. That is saying something.

Tearaway

Do you like VNs, user?

Lumines is great and has a good soundtrack. Such a god damn shame there was no DLC for that game. Would have purchased it in a heartbeat. I got something like 40-50 hours logged on Lumines. Just a great pick up and play sort of thing.

Yes I'm incredibly excited for Steins;Gate 0.

How much would I be missing out on if I didn't pay much attention to the story? I do some telemarketing for my job, so this more that time.

Assassin's Creed Liberation

Climb shit snd kill guards while pretending you're a rule 63 jack sparrow

If you own a Vita, you probably already own this, but the Danganronpa series is pretty rad. Virtue's Last Reward is also good.

Danganronpa was fun. Haven't tried Virtues although I think it's onsale at the moment.

>Something I can just pick up and have some fun.

Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics

This is seriously one of the most underrated games out there. Rogue-like turn based rpg. Multiple endings, tons of different class and skill sets. Randomized world each time.

You have my attention. Looks interesting. Whats the grind to story ratio? I'm slightly worried because sometimes if I read to much I fuck up.

>I sell cabinetry in Illinois so these phone calls are worth a good chunk of dough

>Asks Tomaya about Ape Escape 4
>He ended up following me on Twitter

Get ready for PSX folks

Not that user, but it's a roguelike, there's almost no story, and grinding is pretty much all you'll be doing.
Well, it isn't exactly grinding, but you'll be trying to kill almost everything you see as a result of how the game works.

Kill things until you can win, that's basically all you do.

Risk of Rain is a good time waster. Lags a bit if you play for a good couple hours in one run and build a shit ton of items. Digital only, $10 I think.

I'm very intrigued. I know it's strange to say, but it's a solid competitor to me buying that or lumines. I've only really playd Binding of Isaac as far as rogue likes go

OWH is turnbased, just so you know. There's very little "Carry over from the previous run" in it, mainly limited to equipment.

wipeout

Gravity Rush is pretty chill and easy to get into. There are some missions which require a bit of timing, generally the "kill the thing before it attacks the person", but those are surprisingly rare - maybe once or twice. Past that, there's time trails if you are interested and the rest of the game is jumping around or coasting around in zero-G. It is a short game, though, so if you are looking for something lengthy then it isn't your best bet.

Dragon Quest Builders, try the demo out

Yeah, I'm looking for something to take up a good amount of time with little attention i.e. a rogue like or Lumines. I'm fine with turn-based games. I'm open to a lot when it comes to portable. I just got God Eater, but I'm waiting for a friend to purchase it for co-op

How much does the story matter? I was eh on the gameplay

Zero. Basic little plots on the side with the usual DQ twists.

Pickup Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend and play with simple control mode. It's engaging enough to pay attention but also comfy enough to zone out to.

Hotline Miami 1&2

I've put my time into hotline miami young sir

I forgot about blazblue. I always want to try it but never do