Why can't people just boycott this abomination of a company

Why can't people just boycott this abomination of a company

Used to work there, ask me anything

>boycott

Video games are played by children, who have limited political and social awareness.

If you want to encourage consumers to think twice before opening their wallet, consider making a youtube video or something explaining why the company should be avoided.

Honestly, you'll have better luck going onto Ubi forums and complaining about whatever it is that bothers you and hope the devs can address it.

This

Also Ubisoft aren't nearly as bad as food, medical and banking corporations. They're the ones we should fuck up

Do they start porting games for pc a month before release ?

Why? They make such a cool games like Watch_DogsĀ® 2

How shit were the working conditions?

I heard from a friend of a friend that they expect you to do insane amounts of (unpaid) overtime and you're looked down upon as just another code monkey

I do since 2006.
That's when they disallowed Arkane to release the finished mod tools for Dark Messiah because of some internal politics.
No money from me since then, didn't even pirate much of their shit, especially not the recent one.

No. That's impossible. However different studios handle them differently, some don't have the competence and some simply lack budget. Some studios, like Massive that are behind the Division, consists of mostly PC players. Ubisoft does take PC pretty seriously as a whole though. Uplay is a pretty good, lightweight platform that gets too much shit.

Your friend is correct, which is why I quit. Unpaid overtime was pretty much standard and if you refused they tried to shame you into it. I worked on one of the best selling games of the year and after release they sacked 8/10 of my time and it's not like those who stayed got a raise or a bonus. They rely on desperate, asskissing young people that have limited competence.

>they sacked 8/10 of the team I worked on

fixed, sorry I'm tired

I have to add that they tried all kinds of other shit like trying to get us to work unpaid weekends six weeks in a row. Never work in the AAA gaming industry kids

Still waiting for BGE 2, if it's shit I'm done. Recent news give a scary numale sky/mgs V vibe.

Maybe your team was not diverse enough

which office?
I'm guessing is right and you were in one of the eastern European ones. Bulgaria and Romania I think?

They made Siege recently so I give them a pass.
I can't hate them yet, Tom Clancy games still hold a place in my heart and I believe they can make a comeback.
I don't think Splinter Cell games have tried to abandon fans of the original trilogy, it's just incompetence.

Never gave a shit about the open world era of games they unleashed though.

I like rainbow 6 siege, I've forgiven them of most sins.

Video games are primarily played by people age ~30

Only white people got to stay though

Been at Bucharest, Annecy and Malmo in Sweden

I already have. The only game from them I have bought in the past 5 years is Rayman Legends.

EA is far worse. BF1 is how much to get all the content? 120$?

Aren't they making another season pass for year 2?

Waited thirteen years for Beyond Good & Evil 2. It's coming now, but I'm not sure I give a fuck at this point.

Way more excited for Lords of the Fallen 2.

I'll probably give in.

>I like AC series
>I like FC series
>love ubisoft's sounddesign
>love their artdesign even more
>all their games run strangely good on my toaster, even unity runs okay.
>have to keep a low profile on Sup Forums

Watch your back.

that's what season pass are sadly enough

Rayman and anything on the Ubi Art engine is pretty good.