ITT: We laugh at the shills

ITT: We laugh at the shills

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iQ0uRkvVos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>game gives you bad ending for utilizing all your tools and powers
Never understood the reasoning behind this.

it was like that in the first game too

retarded devs never learn

Because YOU (the player) IS THE REAL MONSTER

>GUISE DIS GAME IS GUD
>forgotten in 2 days

Game is great, all the complaints are about the bad performance.

>Game is great
>my only complaint is I can't actually play it

>game gives you a bad ending if you're a bloodthirsty psychopath
Really makes you think, huh?

Yeah sorry for killing off all the traitors that overthrew the empress.

They DINDU NUFFINS

>kill one person accidentally during stealth run
>HURR DURR U DA MONSTA REEEEEEEEEEE

Legitimately kill yoursel

You need to personally kill around 100 guards to go high chaos.

The negative reviews are mostly because of the technical problems.

You don't get high chaos for killing a single person though

top kek
I'm glad the shilling is over. When the fuck has anybody ever liked garbage press C to win games like Dishitered?

>implying Sup Forums plays games and not spout memes

If Dishonored is press C to win, than what is Call of Duty?

Why was he so based?

>Best lines
>Gave no fuck until the very end
>Married Delilah

BASED

Perfection

Another shit game?

What's your point?

What's a good game in your opinion? Name any, literally

>Dishonored shill getting buttmad and desperate
Stop changing the subject, we're talking about how fucking trash Dishonored is.

>...
>IGN as 'amazing' and 'a super sequel'
DON'T FUCKING FORGET THAT, let's write it one more time to be sure
>IGN as 'amazing' and 'a super sequel'
lel

my brother liked the first one
should I get him this for Christmas?

it's just that you're starting to sound like a contrarian redditor tourist who shits on everything without any distinction between good or bad games

>My ADD won't let me play the same game twice.
Stop post

Only if it's a console version or he's got a very good PC.

If a game is shit, I call it shit.
Dishonored is shit. A game needs more than a dumb SJW female protagonist and press C to win stealth.

idk how it is on consoles, but on pc its playable but needs more patching, the game itself is quite good.
ill never understand why they switched from unreal engine to id tech 5..

whoa...

we got a ps4

I killed 22 only at the escape to the port map lol

Not him but I don't really have the time to replay games. I did as a kid and a teenager but these days, no way.

But I still agree that the user is a retard for complaining about it yes.

Probably something to do with faggot Bethesda. Id tech 5 has always been shit.

It's the denuvo that shits up the performance

But it's objectively not, user. It's a fantastic game plagued with optimization issues.

I guess he meant in total, accross the whole game; If you stop killing people right now you'd drop to low chaos after mission 3.

The game's biggest flaw is the technical problems on PC, but the PS4 version seems to be running fine. I'd get it

>I don't have time to play a game more than once
>here on Sup Forums arguing about video games

You're fucking lying.

Replaying on Sup Forums and playing an entire video game a second time are two very, very different things.

I can keep a Sup Forums tab open, make a post and tab back into uni work in seconds.

Arguing about video games is more fun than replaying dishonored 2.

Bought the remake on PS4 last friday, so far it's pretty good but I've come to dislike games like this where the levels are open and there's hidden stuff because it makes me anxious that I might miss something. Otherwise it's seems pretty good so far, I'm definitely enjoying it.

>Reviews only matter if it confirms my bias
The game is actually fantastic. Stop having such shit rigs or get a console.

Hello Bethesda employee!

When are you going to optimize the game?

>leveldesign is GOD TIER
>optimization, my ass
>everything else is still meh, stealth is still bad, AI is still retarded
>story is even worse than in the original
>Stephen Russell sounds tired as fuck
One job, Arkane Studios, one fucking job. And I had more fun playing DX:MD.

dishonored 2 is one of the best games of the last 10 years anyone who disagrees is wrong and cant argue otherwise

>but muh performance
yea its a shame they let us down but they patched it and I hear its running better
>but muh soft reboot story
dishonored 1 didnt exactly have the best story either

Runs fine for me after the beta patch.

>My computer is a piece of shit and the game won't run
>WAAAAH it is shit

>kill cops
>crime rate goes up
>"WHAT WHY I DINDU NUFFIN"

>Denuvo

Probably shit anyway

>dishonored 2 is one of the best games
Zero difficulty / zero balance on Very Hard. It's beyond easy. Combat is still a clusterfuck.

If you're playing with no powers as a stealth game it's about as good as 5hitman: Absolution was with suit only rule.

>another forced female protag game flopped

oh wow what a big surprise

and they blame it on us not wanting Htiman gameplay

instead of the real reason: jew faggotry

>t.poorfag

>Murder a dude as Emily
>"Traitorous dog"
>Sudden raging hard on
I want to be dominated by my edgy empress-fu

Great game, but it sad to see every thread infested with angry pckeks crying about bad optimization and denuvo

I'm crying because of mediocore gameplay and bad narrative.

And?
I don't have so much disposable income I can just throw hundreds of bucks in the wind all the time for things I might not even like

Is that David Sobolov?

Actually the game is getting a season 2 with a bigger budget so at least some good happened.

You described the first dishonored as well.
It's still fun

lmao just because a game isnt hard doesnt mean it isnt good

dishonored 2 on the hardest difficulty is still leagues above the first in challenge on very hard

then maybe they should have released a game that wasn't poorly optimized?

When did Sup Forums get to this point? Its fucking sad

I never said it's a bad or not fun game. It's above average AAA game. And I do agree that it's more challenging and complex (in terms of leveldesign) than the first game.

But for me it's still piss-easy and boring.

I've played the game twice already on Very Hard. Second time with no powers. It's not a great stealth game. And I enjoyed stealth in recent Deus Ex games more, because while they have simpler stealth mechanics (cover-based popamole stuff), those mechanics actually work. In Dishonored it's always a guessing work. Seriously, is it THAT hard to implement stealth system from Thief / Splinter Cell where lighting and sound do matter?

>Can purchase and build a PC
>Can't afford games

That's precisely why you moron.

Why would shills get mad?
After the steamfags have bought the game their job is done.

You must be extremely stupid

So more jewery ok

>day 1dlc
>hl2 graphics
>sjw story
>15fps on a gtx1080

im so suprised it flopped

You must be stupid. You obviously cannot handle money so I doubt you are an actual adult.
Maybe your mom will buy you the game for Christmas?

Better go play that shitty FFXV, right v?
Dishonored 2 is great and the best game this year

youtube.com/watch?v=_iQ0uRkvVos

Should I buy it on ps4 ?
I liked the first one
is the game really that bad or pcucks meming ?

No, I live in a poor country where our wages are shit but the prices are equivalent to the american ones, I only buy games that I really love, I pirate a lot

Hitman shits all over your shitty casual """""""""""""""""""""STEALTH""""""""""""""""""""""" game.

>another mediocre denuvo game

Starting to see a trend here lads

It's not bad. It's a better game than the first one with worse story. It's just not THAT good.

Find one hitman level design better than the clockwork mansion or "a crack in the slab" and i'll give you that. I like Hitman too but the atmosphere and the levels design are just superior.

Press F to salute.

rly bad bait

The game is good. It runs poorly on PC and even worse on console, but if you're a console owner you're probably used to that (30FPS lock with blurry dynamic resolution and drops to the 20s).

>"Cops"
>Literally corrupt fucks that murder civilians and cause disorder and chaos
>"Let's choke them out instead of permanently removing them, surely some time out cold will calm them down and make them more reasonable :^)"
user, your bullshit might be true for 1, but in 2 there is literally no excuse for not murdering the guards. The only possible reasoning that has any legitimacy is "but corpses cause more bloodflies!" but that's a moot point since guards are also killing people/getting people killed and you can literally disintegrate every guard you kill.

I mean it's mostly mixed for being poorly optimized (and for good reason), not because it's a bad game

a poorly optimized console port is a bad game

there is no way around it you dumb shill

Who cares about pc lmao

Jesus Christ, we get it, you like to shitpost.

Game is gud, would recommend

Is it cracked yet?

SJWhonored BTFO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

While the guards are corrupt fucks, they're also corrupt fucks keeping the crime rate (somewhat) down and keeping the weepers under control. Crippling the police force causes more harm then it solves and causes a panic/power vacuum in society.

Has that been patched out yet?

Again, that's only valid in 1, not in 2.

In 2 the guards are literally insurrection soldiers and loyalists to a coup which are constantly demonstrated to cause more chaos and don't enforce order in the slightest.

>steam reviews
Lol, literally nothing. According to them weebshit like neptunia and nekopara are 98% positive masterpieces

when we opened our borders with reddit

Do you understand what Steam reviews actually tell you?

when using all the tools the game gives you and when doing the cool and fun stuff all lead you to the morally bad ending, then yeah thats absolutely shitty design.

also the morally good options for the missions are sketchy as fuck. this game is all kinds of stupid design choices.

I don't understand this obsession with "good" endings. Why is it so important to you to get YOU DID GOOD BEST EVERYTHING IS PERFECT type of finale?

Autism probably

>the cool and fun stuff
Murdering guards and civilians is what YOU perceive to be "cool and fun stuff" and nothing more. Finding an interesting solution to get by using stealth or by knocking all the guards unconscious may be more satisfying, cool and fun for other people.

Also why do you need the game to pat you on the pack and give you your good boy points at the end? Just play the game in the way which you find fun.