What is it about this pic that is triggering janitors and mods so much...

What is it about this pic that is triggering janitors and mods so much? Seaport-hime (Korean Seiki) is a VIDEO GAME character from a VIDEO GAME called Kantai Collection that is available on both mobiles and VITA.

The image itself is also 100% work safe so that can't be it. It's a lot more work safe than your average OP in threads for those pleb tier characters like Says or Princess Peach. I also posted the unedited image so that nobody needs to ask for source.

Also the first thread was on page 10 on its way to die peacefully when you banned me. Fucking do your job right for once you cocksuckers.

is she a robot or what

Keep trying.
Maybe one day the Mods won't delete your thread.
Maybe.
Nah

What am I looking at in this image?
Is that kid about to get killed or something?

Nah, it's a /ss/ doujin, so that's why the thread keeps getting axed. Considering that the content is illegal in a lot of places.

He's about to get something'd

But the image itself is worksafe. There's nothing illegal about it.

Fuck the rest of the world. It's legal in the only country on Earth that matters

Is this your first day on Sup Forums? There are daily "worksafe" threads started with doujin pages for the sole purpose of not talking about video games.

M O D S

Loving boats is not illegal

Why would he offer money to a girl that's handcuffed?

Yeah Glorious Nippon

Ban evasion?

That's a paddlin'

>Ban evade
>Get banned for ban evading
>Evade the ban again
WOOOOOW

sauce please?
uploading pic on sadpanda didn't give me anything

>it's a shitpost thread

Is the janitor just going to assume this about everyone now? Are sexy video game characters off limit unless they are well known like Nintendo characters? I got this same ban for posting Caster from Fate Extra and Rixia Mao from Zero no Kiseki. I'm tired of mods not bothering to look if something is a video game or not.

Everything is legal everywhere as long as you don't get caught, user.

nevermind found the artist is Jingrock, pretty good artist

I can't really blame them when this is constantly happening.

damn nigga

>gacha mobile shit
>videogames

Nice

hello mom

ah, now I finally know what the full image looks like
and people say these threads are pointless

Did this need to be posted on Sup Forums?

Good thread guys

Kancolle is a videogame. I can guarantee you that if I started the thread with some risque /ss/ pic with Pokemon Go characters no mod would have given a shit

mods are retarded fags, what else is new

Nice

I NEED MORE SEAPORT HIME BEFORE THE THREAD GETS DELETED