LOOK AT Sup Forums EVERYONE! LOOK AT THEM AND LAUGH!

LOOK AT Sup Forums EVERYONE! LOOK AT THEM AND LAUGH!

ALSO SUCK A DICK CONAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iQ0uRkvVos
deepfreeze.it/ethics.php?s=Corruption
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>average as fuck scores
>destructoid literally says it expects people to be disappointed
kek

>15 out of 25 critic reviews gave it a 9/10 or higher
>The rest gave it 8/10 and 8.5/10
>Average scores

The denial is real

>game announced 10 years ago, 10 years of hype and anticipation
>even the weaker FF games have tons of cutscenes, or character dialog and screentime and this is sparse or non-existent
I think anyone who goes in to expect another FF will be disappointed. Like MGS5, which has the same flaws of a boring ass open world and sparse story and characters having minuscule screentime

It is probably ranked higher than your favorite final fantasy on metacritic.

Didn't mgsv score mid 80s?

>listening to critic reviews for a hyped up game
No thank you.

I thought it was going to be a 96+ masterpiece?
What the fuck Squeenixbros???

>Destructood literally gave a 9
wew lel lylquil

This. Open world content based on Assassin's Creed and Rockstar games no one asked for, and a sparse as fuck story, only a handful of epic setpieces and zero character development.

It's not a bad game, but ti's a bad Final Fantasy. Just like FF XIII was, but for other reasons.

Only way the franchise can still be saved is if they put Hiroyuki Ito on FF XVI.

>86 for a hyped up AAA game 10 years in the making is suddenly great now

>a lot of the reviews point out pretty big flaws
>still gave the game a 8/9 score

Despite that they are right, game is good, but no big masterpiece and definitely not worth 10 years.

ok, we get it
you hate successful tall white irishmen

you can stop shitting up the board, Sup Forumstard

I could sit down and point Dark Souls 1's flaws for hours, and yet I will still call it a 9/10 game.

I don't see the issue. A good game happens when the good outshines the bad.

Honestly I'm fine with 9/10 scores, and besides only 25 critics have reviewed. It might get some 9.5/10 and even some 10/10 scores, but honestly for a game that Sup Forums said would get 5/10 and 6/10 getting 9/10 and 8/10 is pretty great.

As I said in the post above me, most people on Sup Forums said it'd get 5/10 and 6/10's, also more reviews could flood in raising the score higher if it keeps getting a bunch of 9's and 10's, you never know.

It's still early in the review process, MGSV had 86 critic reviews and Final Fantasy XV only has 25 right now.

Look at Duke and FFXIII.
They got even lower scores and they were in a wait time.
I don't expect The last guardian to work out.
The whole Artsy Fartsy phase of games has almost run it's course.

Never underestimate the delusions of FFtards.

>3 days real time to beat a boss
>86

kek naw

It takes one hour tops to kill the Adamantoise.

It around 3 IN GAME days, not real life days.

>gameblog dot fr
kek this is literally the worst video game site on the whole french web

This, or the fact that the bad parts in the game are so meager and trivial that it doesn't warrant lowering the score. Overall the reviewers are saying combat, story, exploration, questing, etc. was all good and whatever they thought was bad isn't nearly bad enough to drop the score to like a 6/10 or 7/10.

That's been debunked, a guy on Youtube beat it in 5 hours but he did a specific way, not really cheating but he bought like 70 elixirs and also you have to get specific weapons and what not but it doesn't take 72 hours.

>As I said in the post above me, most people on Sup Forums said it'd get 5/10 and 6/10's
You mean a retard hater? Because that score is fucking impossible even a blunder of century like NMS is not that low.

Anyways, I'm glad that XV has a higher score than XIII

It's still timed shit like every cashgrab mobile game

It's shit

>It's still timed shit
It's not though?

shame the story sucks fucking donkey dick
tabata should never be allowed to write fucking anything

>ALSO SUCK A DICK CONAN!

I can't believe how you retards have exaggerated a fucking skit on a comedy show so goddamn much. That guy doesn't give a fuck about video games and just does what he thinks is funny for his audience.

>anything below an 80 means the game literally raped your mother
yea thats pretty avg not to get a 90 when the system defaults to giving AAA games 90s.

>ALSO SUCK A DICK CONAN!
The weeb tears are real.

>That guy doesn't give a fuck about video games and just does what he thinks is funny for his audience.
>What he thinks is funny for his audience
>Funny for his audience

Ah, yes. Well troglodytes and degenerates have terrible humor, I apologize user. And I imagine people in the audience and who watch his show on television are normalfags and adult's in their 40's and 50's who know nothing about JRPG's and video games. So of course they'll find it funny because they're ignorant since they didn't grow up with it, Conan certainly didn't grow up in a time of video games and JRPG's.

He knows his audience and that's why he know's what's funny to them because they're all just like him, boring normalfags who grew up in the 70's in a time where none of this existed.

FFXV is not a JRPG.

My favorite final fantasy titles have 94, 92 and 88

>implying normalfags even care about him anymore after that teamcoco thing years ago

>all those literallywho beaner and pastabeaner sites on top
>even the most paid sited couldn't dare o go above 85
disaster

Doesn't matter if it's not, everything else I said is valid.

Conan doesn't understand anything about it.

Will the scores fix the bad or barely existent story? the non existent screentime for most characters? the non existent character development? the horrible QTE setpieces? the bad final boss? all the offscreen deaths? the steril world than has tons of non explorable space?
Oh

What is there to understand about Final Fantasy XV, marketer-kun? Isn't it made to appeal to the most basic, casual players?

>review scores
>mattering
User Reviews or bust

But it is

nice game guys

youtube.com/watch?v=_iQ0uRkvVos

I'm talking about how he thought this joke was funny.

>"OH BOY I LOVE SLAYING MONSTERS DRESSED AS NSYNC"
>Queue audience laughter
>Hilarious

Yeah, that was a funny joke, eh? Totally appeals to normalfags and people like him, right? I'm not saying you have to be a weeb or fedoralord to appreciate games like Final Fantasy XV, but it seems like that's what it's coming down to. It's no different than normalfags making fun of anime, you see someone in public wearing anime clothing, well a normalfag will make fun of them and yet if you go to an anime convention or some shit then everyone will be like "Oh man that's so cool! Where did you get!"

Birds of a feather flock together as they say.

We won't get user reviews for another 10 hours, but I'm curious to see what the score will be. I'm sure it'll be a tug of war between fans and people like Sup Forums who will spam 1/10 and 0/10 to lower the score.

>Corporate media rates their own products highly
>Literally "9/10 it's okay: the game"

>pewdewpie

You need to fuck off underage.

>Only user reviews matter
>The people's voices will be heard
>Viva le revolution

You're either called a Jew or a Revolutionary, I'd rather not be associated with either one.

>TFW I'm 24 and I like some of the stuff in that picture

those people like also 'gone home'. Why do you care so much?

Pretty much this.
>Above average game
100 to 96, it might have thousands of flaws but it's still a "masterpiece"
>Average tier game
95 to 80, depending on how the reviewer feels.
>Forbidden numbers zone.
79 to 60, these numbers mean by use of logic, that the game is okay, but has lots of flaws, in the mind of a reviewer this range means a game has killed your loved ones so they give this kind of games the number range between 59 and 01.
>Limbo.
59 to 01, This game can have okay games and literal garbage.

It's always nice to see Sup Forums BTFO.

>Trusting nintendrones

>paid advertising outlets
>9/10
You can say just from those scores it will get 6/10 from players.

>User scores
>Not inflated by fanboys/shills
pick one.

>Nothing but Pokemon games
>Expecting nostalgiafags to rate Pokemon under 8 or 9 out of 10.

Please, look at Sun and Moon. I thought it was horse-shit and I love Pokemon, but EVERYONE is like "OMG BEST POKEMON GAME EVER!! WAIFUS ARE GREAT!!"

These people are in their 20's most likely, and half of them are probably virgins and furries.

i bet he finds his content at theync

Nah, it's like this
>1-60
Hot Garbage
>61-70
Bad
>71-80
Meh
>81-85
Mediocre-Decent
>86-89
Good
>90-95
Great
>96-99
Game of The Year.
>100
Game of The Century.

User reviews are always more accurate than critical reviews, which have a habit of being over-inflated to where "70" actually means bad. Also, reviewers will often give low reviews if they just don't like a genre, which isn't right or fair. Critical reviews are not trustworthy.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games are not to be compared to mainline Pokemon games; they're very different kinds of titles. If you take a look at all the critic reviews, they all complain about the games being too hard and too dark for a Pokemon game. They also claim repetitiveness, thus showing a lack of understanding of roguelikes. Such reviews are not to be trusted. The same applies here.

>"OH BOY I LOVE SLAYING MONSTERS DRESSED AS NSYNC"
That's actually accurate. SE did that to sell better to normalfags, it's the same shit with anime now, pure hot teenage moeshit garbage.

Nsync is based, don't know what the problem is.

>I can't believe how you retards have exaggerated

>User reviews are always more accurate than critical reviews
Sure.

>SE did that to sell better to normalfags

I disagree, a normalfag would not dress like Noctis and find it "cool" that's what weebs and edgelord/fedoralords would find cool. When did dressing obnoxiously like a weeb or edgelord become a normalfag thing?

>moeshit appeals to normalfags

The overall user score is 9.0 user.

Is there a more jaded video game site than Sup Forums?

>Ten years
>Multi millions of dollars
>Hype, spectacle, revisions, delays, reveals again, delays again
>86

Oh I'm sorry, am I supposed to be impressed? FFXV was supposed to be one of the milestones of video games, a fucking paragon of the industry, the ideal for other game companies to strive towards. This game was supposed to push boundaries; a Grand Theft Auto III or Super Mario Galaxy or Halo 2, or MGS3, something that people will look back on twenty or thirty years from now and say "This is what changed gaming for generations afterward." . Instead it's just another decent JRPG with some pretty character models.

Meanwhile, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel and Trails of Cold Steel II both secured above 85 Metascore and are made by some pissy little Jap company for Yennies and BOTH Trails of Cold Steel games have over 90.

Square Enix has failed in almost every respect with Final Fantasy XV. Versus XIII never came out, the anime was shit, the movie was shit, the marketing was shit, ALL THREE DEMOS were shit, and now the full game is just "Pretty good."

Neogaf, but for different reasons

Of course western normies love Dudebro Reality XV.

I don't trust meta critic after it was shown that legitimate shills are hired to prop up some games and play down others, he'll some people do it for free. If I remember correctly FF13 was hyped up and praised like crazy when it came out as well. Then reality set in, I'll give it some time.

>Meanwhile, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel and Trails of Cold Steel II

And that's where I stopped reading or caring

hey, shitlord

did you know, gaming press is corrupt
deepfreeze.it/ethics.php?s=Corruption

prove me wrong, pro tip; you are a dickhead!

Inflated by Sonydrones.

>MGSV
>Disappointment
>This is what Sup Forums thinks

Well, reviewers are clueless retards or paid (ad contracts).

Nothing new.

This game is a literal piece of shit.

Wow, amazing. This comment reads/sounds like it was written by a 13 or 14 year old, kek.

It does, I have lots of normalfag friends that love moeshit because "it's cute". Get with the times fags.

Its the biggest disappointment in the last 5 years, because besides the amazing gameplay its the worst MGS in terms of story, characters, and setting

I enjoyed PLAYING the game, but as a MGS game is was an absolute disappointment

>missions that have nothing to do with the story
>have to do the same kinds of missions over and over again
>Snake, an interesting and fun character, now almost never talks
>lots of traveling through large open desert full of nothing
>less gameplay mechanics than MGS4
MGSV was fucking awful

>I have a lot of friends
Stop lying.

>this much projection
hy ben kuchera.

I feel like falling for the open world meme was their biggest mistake. It plays like a linear game anyway and there isn't much incentive for going off track. A lot of games keep falling into the open world trap lately.

get out zoe.

What's inherently wrong with open world? It was great in New Vegas.

Are you trying to goof me up? Cold steel is 86 and 90.

I bet you're a shit tasted Laurafag.

>>>/reddit/

>spend 10 years making an 8.6/10 game

wow

Instead of having all your interesting stuff contained into one good play area you have everything spanned out where you have to travel between boring parts that aren't fleshed out to find the good parts.

>Implying that number won't go up or down

It could break above 90, or it could go lower than 86, but my overall point is that it can go either way. And if it happens to go to 90 or above then you'll just look like a retard, and then you'll just say "Oh spent 10 years making a 9/10 game, it shouldn't have been 9.5 or 9.9 out of 10."

The only way to appease people like you is if the game gets a LITERAL 10/10 and even I know it won't get a 10/10 because I don't think a video game has ever been scored a literal 10/10, the highest I've seen is like 9.5 out of 10 or some shit.

But the whole map is a play area. You literally have to walk everywhere in Final Fantasy all of the time anyway.

Mgs5 was pretty fuckin trash user, the story felt muddled together at the last minute, the mechanics in the game itself were sparse, the open world was unnecessary and kind of pointless. Oh and it was also magically praised by "critics" and reviewers as well, then a month later no one talked about it anymore because everyone realized it was disappointing. Probably mostly Konami and their weird business crap, but it was still mostly trash.

Because you couldn't handle the fact that a mainline FF got outscored by a weak ass harem Persona clone? Face it, it's over. This truly was the final fantasy.

Oh, was looking at the PC version of another Trails game. The point I'm trying to make is that if we're going to take Metacritic scores as meaning anything (because while they might not to the regular game player they matter a lot to companies), some dinky Japanese company got the same or better score for their JRPG in the goddamn USA on a shoestring budget on previous generation hardware. That's pretty embarrassing.

Don't like Trails games? Check your local Gamestop's Vita section, there are tons of JRPGs that have 80s and 90s on Metacritic. Check out a huge chunk of JRPGs released since XIII or the announcement of Versus XIII. Nobody gives a shit about your decent JRPG Square. Final Fantasy will die along with Square's good name

>10 years in development
>8.5 average

Lmao

But Nier Automata and KHIII will hold Square's good name

You got me, it's contacts, not friends, but they are still fucking normalfags.

>I don't think a video game has ever been scored a literal 10/10

Open world isn't inherently bad, but trying to fit every game ever made into an open world setting is a mistake. Like MGS, and that new mirrors edge game, and now this, since they all play linearly anyway, you just end up with a watered down experience when you try to shove what is linear into an open environment. There's just no point, and it only serves to hurt the game.

Just a heads up, every single Final Fantasy game has gotten "outscored" by a football game.

It the "lets pander to normalfags" age.

I wanted the ultimate faggot edition for 300 burgers or whatever but the preorder sold out while I was working. I know they said they want to get a second batch out, but it would be slightly post-launch if they did. Do we know if that's on track, or do I just buy the sane person version?

Underrated game.

Shit was meant for you, I quoted myself by mistake

That's assuming Nomura actually bothers to finish KH3 on schedule.