THE DREAM IS DEAD

THE DREAM IS DEAD

techtimes.com/articles/187181/20161128/marvel-vs-capcom-4-not-happening-yet-dev-says-dont-expect-a-reveal-at-psx.htm

>Not happening yet
>yet

Hmmm.

>yet

they had to retool it because of the cancellation of Disney infinity. You know it's true

But then why was everyone up in the FGC saying it was happening?

Denying to the very end because SFV also got leaked before PlayStation Experience

They're not. Some random Youtube guy did, that's about it.

Wow. What a shocking and completely unexpected turn of events.

Yeah, because Dante totally couldn't work in TvC and Darkstalkers aren't dead. Also, by the way, the DSi and XLs were totally faked because Nintendo said they weren't working on refreshes to their handhelds.

Hey, hold on.

Headline says that a dev said to not expect MvC4 at PSX.

But the actual article doesn't have such thing. Just that one tweet by Niitsuma again, he didn't say anything about PSX. And once again, NIitsuma got transferred to mobile division, he doesn't know what's happening on the console division.

That was a very old tweet.
Either he has been a liar, or the game isn't effectively happening.

Or... maybe it's not MvC4 but a remaster of MvC3 made by a western studio like IG or Lab Zero Games.

Red Dead Redemption 2 was also just a guy saying it would be revealed at E3, he got laughed at when nothing was shown there, he tried to say the reveal was post poned but people were telling him to fuck off at that point.

Then it actually happened.

>a remaster of MvC3
>by Lab Zero
Are you drunk?

Firstly, after Lost Planet 3, DmC and something else I have forgotten Capcom said they were done with Western outsourcing.

Secondly, why would Lab Zero remaster 3? What?

Nothing about your post makes sense.

Capcom go back on your word and please have LZ make Vampire 4.

>Representative at game company won't reveal currently in development game before they are allowed to

Holy shit!

Aww well there's next year's E3

Why do people think this is Marvel 4?

It said fucking "playable" in the Akuma video. No fucking way is Marvel 4 going to have a PUBLIC playable build at PSX.

There is nothing showing that the hint is Marvel.

>cites 2 month old tweet
wew lad

There are 6 unnamed games at PSX that are going to be playable.

We already knew about this tweet coming in, it's from September, way before the "leaks" started happening

Rumors say that the E3 reveal had a big shooting at a bar so they removed it because the shooting at the gay club had just happened.

>random worker reveals brand new game into existence when asked simple question by no name gaming news reporter

When the fuck has this ever happened? Goddammit, Sup Forums is fucking stupid

I thought it was 4?

Either way, what's your point? I said the game is going to be playable at PSX in the post you just replied to you moron.

And the Akuma trailer didn't say it was SFV. Ono's being coy about it, there's nothing explicit that says it's SFV related. It's probably all BS and it is SFV, but there's no point in being vague about it if it really was just a season 2 tease for SFV.

Yes...? And?

I'm asking why people think this is Marvel, not the very obvious reasons why it's not.

Mostly just a lot of smoke blowing. It could be fake, it may even be, but the buzz is that something is happening in Capcom Cup/PSX and not just related to SFV.

What kind of dog is that?

He got laughed at because and he said it was about two protags, one being an escaped slave, and it was Revenge or something else, not Redemption 2

So he's still wrong

>something is happening in Capcom Cup/PSX and not just related to SFV.
Yes, Ono implied this. But what he implied is also restricted to something that is playable.

So why Marvel? Itsuno has been working since January, making fucking Rival Schools more likely. There is nothing pointing to Marvel.

Itsuno said it wasn't Rival Schools, but again Capcom are known liars when it comes to this type of thing. It's mostly that a lot of the insider "buzz" points to Marvel 4.

You're misreading my post if you think I'm actually saying Rival Schools is happening.

That said, where did he say it wan't?

You act like we didn't already know this shit was fake when it was rumored.

>Headline: MVC4 IS NOT HAPPENING SAID BY DEVELOPER
>Source: Tweet from two months ago
Clickbait galore

Good
Fuck Capeshit and everything associated with Sup Forums

Capcom vs Literally anybody else when?

>a developer who is literally THE guy who would know doesn't count because he said it in a tweet
What?

>Dev would just reveal the existence of a game in development in a tweet, at a time when Ono has been told by his superiors to keep all announcements on lockdown

>dev literally saying IT IS NOT HAPPENING instead of dodging or basic deniability
>same thing as "hue hue I don't know anything about that"
You're delusional.

wow you fit in now good job

>dev for game
>people on twitter ask me if MvC4 is in development
>I'll say yes without announcing it formally.
I don't think it's real at all but, if it is, he won't just announce it there dumbass.

why is Niitsuma THE guy who would know? His last real project was a Jojo HD port, he by his own admission isn't even in the same division anymore. He doesn't know shit.

Nobody cares about capeshit besides the movies retards watch nowadays.

Also
Fuck the X-men nobody outside of the US watch that shit.
It could not be more irrelevant to me if any og them made it into 4

Now fuck back to Sup Forumsumblr

Read again.

Read again. ;

>literally too stupid to read
Okay, sorry I had any confidence in your ability.

wow you hate superhero movies so cool

Same

>he likes Sup Forumsumblr toons

No it isn't, just waiting for a later reveal date. Why the fuck would they announce it at an irrelevant event like PSX?

He never said anything about Rival Schools
The game with most hints pointing toward a sequel is DMC4 SE

>implying Sup Forums is any better than Sup Forumsmblr

>Nobody cares about capeshit besides the movies retards watch nowadays
Maybe Capcom will try to market the game to them...
That can't be it

this

What dream?

Sup Forums doesn't play fighting games, you mostly sit here and jerk off to anime girls all day then get bopped after realizing it takes more than an hour to get good at them.

I'm not reading this fucking thread, but don't pretend it's a bad thing if it doesn't happen. I hate seeing you shitters parrot your own opinions like you have some sense of self worth when you're all garbage at everything you touch.

Sup Forums - all talk. you don't play fighting games.

>Fuck the X-men nobody outside of the US watch that shit.

Domestic: $155,442,489 28.6%
+ Foreign: $388,492,298 71.4%

My guess is that Capcom still has a partnership with PlayStation.

Capcom Cup, motherfucker.

>MvC4 announced
>Xbone/PC exclusive

I would love to see this happen. The sheer amount of BTFO...

>Xbone
Nope.

>Announce MvC4 for Xbone at a Playstation event

Platform doesn't matter about this game. I just want it to exist.

>Wolverine replaced by Black Panther
>X-23 replaced by White Tiger
>Doom/Sentinel replaced by Ultron
>Magneto replaced by Graviton
>Phoenix replaced by Songbird
>Storm replaced by Crystal

Nothing is getting announced at PSX kid.

>current year marvel
>current year capcom
Better to have the dream be dead than have it be a nightmare

the hell are you going on about

Better this way, I hate 3's visual style.
That and the only characters that really felt 'inspired' were Skrull and Phoenix Wright but everyone just defaults to MUH DANTE

epic meme

I like where you're going with this. Please continue!

Also, I'll try it;

>Vergil replaced by Nero
>Zero replaced by X
>Dante replaced by Gene
>Ryu replaced by Ken
>Chun Li replaced by Cammy
>Akuma replaced by Asura
>Jill replaced by Stars Jill

I thought they weren't allowed Fantastic Four characters. Why Crystal?

Inhumans do not count as FF characters, same for BP.

She's technically an Inhuman, and as long as Ike the Kike allowed it, he'd rather erase the X-men than let Fox have more money.

That is, until the announcements of ResurreXiOn, Marvel Games bringing X-Men to all mobile games, Death of X showing Cyclops as a hero even if he was already dead are apparently sign that Marvel is ok with the X-Men again.

Or at least, that's what it looks like.

Rights don't make any fucking sense.

>this site and eventhubs rushing to show a tweet from september
>which says nothing regardless of how recent it is because of course Capcom is not going to confirm a leak.

Does anyone have that roster template?

Sentinel's pretty iconic for this series though.

Post characters you want to see

The game won't happen until Marvel feels like shilling more characters for future products.

We literally just got Doctor Strange

We still need an Iron fist Movie

>until Marvel feels like shilling more characters for future products
don't they always feel like this though
hell the sentiment is built into the movies too, every film ends with setup for something else

Thats exactly why we got Marvel 3 and it's questionable Roster

The majority of Marvels side were planning shit in advance

Name 1 (one) character on Marvel side that wasn't based as fuck or popular.

>post Disney Marvel
>wanting a MvC game

x23

Apollo's terrible, took him three games and the most special snowflake-tier backstory in the entire series just to get him to act like how almost every other defense attorney in the series has been since the beginning anyway. The DGS protag is basically Apollo except actually good too, stick him instead if you want a surprise AA rep.

I didnt say they werent

It was just weird seeing characters that werent made in Media yet

X-23 was popular at the time the game was made.

modok
shuma
super skrull
x23

You shut your face Apollo is Da Best, he reveals plot twists much better than Wright and Sailor Moon Pokemon Trainer

>Shuma
Popular amongst Japanese MvC fans, believe it or not.

>Not using MODOK as a counter-spammer against Spammer's

Being the little shit he is made it satisfying as fuck

Japanese people like tentacles.

Were they popular with players because they liked them in game or popular with marvel fans because of the comics/movies/whatever? I might have misunderstood the question.

Mix of the above. There were characters popular from comics that haven't had many cross-media appearances yet, ones that were popular because of gameplay, and ones that were popular because they have nostalgic feeling.
Generally, was successful for the individuals, with the main complaints about them simply being that another character was not in instead of any notable problems.

What is your MvC4 wishlist Sup Forums? Tell us about what improvements you want to see in the game and who you want to see make the cut.

If MvC is PS4 exclusive then MS needs to fund some weird form of WB/Neatherrealm/Midway vs DC vs MS

They need the big budget fighter. KI is good but they hardly pump any marketing into it

Capcom please

Capcom Cup it is.

Capcom's side was fantastic, though a little too much RE and DMC but still good

Needs more series

All it needs is Captain Commando

Marvel side:
Elsa Bloodstone
Venom back
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) but ONLY if we can't get the F4.
Doctor Octopus/Superior Spiderman
Any cosmic character (either Phyla-Vell or Ronan)
BLACK BOLT

For Capcom
Sigma
Rashid
Regina from Dino Crisis, or a female character from any forgotten IP
M. Bison
JIN SAOTOME.

Also, no more X-factor bullshit that could break the game, maybe a nice story mode revolving around Secret Wars, and ADAM WARLOCK or MAGUS as the final boss.

All I want is Sissel. Don't give a fuck about anyone else.

Sissle and Apollo Justice

If Akuma is in the game, and its not SFV, what are other possibilities?
Capcom Vs SNK 3?
Tekken X Street Fighter?
Sega Vs Capcom?