Tfw you finally understand what Dragon's Dogma is

>tfw you finally understand what Dragon's Dogma is

This is sweet

welcome user, enjoy your stay

>yfw you realize capcom will pump out another 15 versions of street fighter before you'll ever see DD2

How do you not "understand" what it is?
Do you mean you're understanding how to play it?
were you confused intially about what type of game it is?
what the fuck do you even mean nigger?

What the hell is Itsuno working on?

The last full-scale project he worked on was Dark Arisen, and that was 3 years ago. He supervised DMC4SE, but that's not a full-scale project.

So what the hell has be been doing for the last 3 years?

>jump against cyclops
>climb to eye
>hit it
>this is basically 60% of the game

Amazing. 10/10. Truly a gem. NeoGAF approved.

>implying there will be DD2 in the first place

>strafe around enemy
>reach his back
>hit it
>this is basically 60% of the game

Amazing. 10/10. Truly a gem. NeoGAF approved.

this has to be a evangelion reference

quiet baka

>tfw you defeated a cyclops bare-arsed and unarmed by repeatedly punching it between the shoulderblades, only to get gangbanged by bandits shortly after

I should have known the game wasn't going to be for me when it had class restrictions for equipment. The whole "climbing on big enemies" gimmick is fun but I'll pass.

Itsuno tweeted that he had several projects in the pipeline and that he'd direct them back to back. He devoted a year in DMC4SE and now he's working on something larger in scale ever since SE was released.

Capcom considers DD online to be the sequel to DD:DA which was said in a way tho stiffle hopes for a DD2 so he's probably working on DMC5 or maybe something else. Itsuno said that his personal wishes for projects within Capcom are DMC 5, DD2, PS3 an original fighting and a gardening simulator (no joke).

I hope it's DMC5, personally. Stylish, arcade actions games are practically dead.

Is DD online good?

You're right, Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls are both overrated shit. Glad we agree on that.

Never played it. The threads about it contained plenty of salted assholes from the people who didn't play it and some people who did play it seem to like it despite having quite some differences due to the online aspect of the game.

Not the person you should be asking.

>HE CLIMBS BIG MONSTERS
>HE DOESN'T HIT THEM SO HARD IN THE SHINS THEY FALL DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL

But you can change class freely at any time

Nope. Incredibly watered down combat with a rage mechanic that serves to only lengthen combat and is otherwise pointless. All the 'new' monsters are just reskins of old ones with the exact same moveset.

Not at the beginning, at least I haven't found it.

like 45 minutes in

>He didn't just go to Bitterblack Isle from the very beginning and got the NPC to change vocations there.

Not that it would much difference from the get-go, since you need discipline points to actually see a difference in each class, other than the type of weapon they use.

>tfw can't enjoy it
combat is shit, ai is shit, level design is shit, quest design is shit

im mad

Yes, really good!

It's one of those games that only get praised here but it's actually garbage, like Blood Dragon, Black Fag, Dead Space 1 & 2, Fable.

(U)

I can only assume Deep Down, which is in full swing.

It was shown off with new footage a few months ago at a Jap event before someone screams cancelled.