Teach me how to shitpost Sup Forums. I don't know what a vidya gaem shitpost is

Teach me how to shitpost Sup Forums. I don't know what a vidya gaem shitpost is.

OOT>Majoras Mask
Fallout 3>New Vegas
Persona 3>Persona 4
Sonic was always shit
Smash 4 is a fighting game
Sun/Moon are not bad games
Mega Man is gimmick and copies popular ideas of the times they were made in
PM TTYD sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like you are doing well

Pretty top tier shitpost right there, perfect fact/bullshit ratio. never heard that said about megaman though

Be more specific, take one of the better parts/mechanics of a game, and explain why it's dogshit god why would anyone fucking like this piece of shit

I legit don't know what a shitpost is. My guess is its a mix of facts and opinions stated like facts meant to rustle people

>OOT>Majoras Mask
Agree
>Fallout 3>New Vegas
Disagree
>Persona 3>Persona 4
Agree
>Sonic was always shit
Disagree
>Smash 4 is a fighting game
Disagree
>Sun/Moon are not bad games
Agree
>Mega Man is gimmick and copies popular ideas of the times they were made in
No opinion
>PM TTYD sucked
Disagree

>having opinions is shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4

Shitposting =/= having actual opinions

Its ok to think that FO3 is better than NV, but if you have no argument then it is shitposting, regardless of wether you are right or not

the best way to do it right is first to go on a board OTHER than Sup Forums

once you go there you can post Sup Forums related things there that are divisive and youll get many many yous

guaranteed

REMOVE REDDIT REMOVE REDDIT

You also have to be inflammatory.

Wrong. Having real opinions makes for the best shitposting. Because people can smell the authenticity in your posts. So they're attracted to it like sharks. They think they're fucking with you, because you put yourself in a defensive position. But you're actually luring them.

Once you overcome the fear of looking bad in front of others, then you have so much more to work with.

>Teach me how to shitpost Sup Forums. I don't know what a vidya gaem shitpost is.
>Fallout 3>New Vegas
Eh, I say you're already a professional shitposter, desu, all you need to do is: "Skyrim>Morrowind" and you'd be golden.

what did he mean by this?

>Smash 4 is a fighting game
>Disagree
Then what do you do to the other characters hmm? Caress them gently with you're fists?

>it becomes rain instabtly, before touching
Is he retarded? What the fuck is he trying to say?

I will give you a hint. Don't

Fuck, I want a burger now

>OOT>Majoras Mask
>Fallout 3>New Vegas
>Persona 3>Persona 4
You can also change them to

Here's my favorite:

How can anyon seriously think playing shooters on mouse and keyboard is better than a controller? You see the enemy, you click the enemy, they die. It's like a high speed game of whack-a-mole. There's no thought or strategy to it. A controller actually takes skill to master. Notice how kids and old people can use a mouse and keyboard but the idea of dual sticks are new to them? It's because it takes more skill. If I wanted to play virtual point and click, I'd go back and do my taxes or something.

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our shit posts, especially since they're such a good size and all.

Yeah I can see that, your daddy gave you good advice.