Why do some people take issue with sexy women in video games?

Why do some people take issue with sexy women in video games?

Because they are jelly as fuck that vidya girl are way more sexy and fit than themselves. Mostly fat ugly insecure sjw that want to ban all sexy girls in vidya, movies and even real life.

Fat ugly sjw don't want to go to the gym to make themselves a better looking person. They just want to bring everyone down to their own fat ugly level. So they invented "fat shaming". They're triggered just by seeing real fit sexy women actually existing in real life. Now the entire media is trying to shill the idea that disgusting ugly fat is beautiful.

Because people think sexy girls can only appeal to guys and that it's sexist to show a girl from the sexy side
Note that a lot of sexy girls are drawn or at least deisgned by women

Because people pretend to be upset over everything so they can get attention. Kinda like Sup Forums

why is vert so smug about it?

they're distracting
their clothes are unrealistic
they're distracting
did I mention they're distracting

>Because people think sexy girls can only appeal to guys

Common misconception by westerners. Mostly sjws.

> that it's sexist to show a girl from the sexy side

lol, that's pure bullshit made up by sjw and shilled by mainstream media. Even girls love to show off their own sexy side and love to see sexy sides of cute animu characters. Only fat ugly jelly sjw hate this shit and calls it sexist to try to get it banned. And fucking main stream media is backing this bullshit.

They are a great distraction from real women

Mostly because they are prudes or are overly concerned about muh rights for polygons shaped like women. Personally I don't give a shit as long as it doesn't completely go against the tone of the rest of the game, even then I don't see it as something worth complaining about, especially since the rare game that has this problem always has other much more important problems.

Jealousy that a 2d image can garner more attention than their 3d self.

She's the best girl and she knows it.

Attention whore
Well sjw's got what they wanted, people are now scared to show cute or sexy girls

Because it never looks good and ends up cringey as fuck

My only issue is how they can potentially serve as a really cheap and profitable asset, thus enabling the devs to make shit games and still get by. But as for now, this is a big issue only on animu market.

Oh well. More for the rest of us.

Literally who?

>Let's make a garbage game with PS2 graphics to save on development costs, and rehash it multiple times for maximum profit!
>But no one will buy it if it's a shit game!
>Not if we add animu fanservice!

In a normal world, fanservice wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately weeaboos are so fucking predictable and pathetic they allow shitty companies with anti-consumer policies to become profitable just because they have no brain to think with, only their dick.

To be fair the games have good stories, characters and decent gameplay.

>they're distracting

I've never found this to be the case personally. Then again, I've always liked playing as girls in vidya so maybe I'm just used to it.

Except they don't. They're literal trash.

They think your a loser for not getting a real girlfriend.