How do we fix Twitch?

How do we fix Twitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iG2hAv-V8G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All streams are unlisted.

Ban webcams

>streamers with the most viewers are first
That needs to stop. No one can pick up reaction of they have to scroll to the bottom.
>streamers only stream for money
Give an incentive to be a streamer for entertainment rather than being a sellout.
>cancer streamers get the most notoriety
Some small fry I've found have been lovely. Too bad you'll never find them because the big guys HEY GUYS THANKS FOR 8000$ FROM YOUR MOMS CREDIT CARD
>make streaming easier.
I understand streaming takes a good computer and good internet.
There's NO reason that I can stream 1080p 60 frames on my shitter gtx970 and AT&T internet on the YouTube streaming service, but Twitch causes stutters and pauses.

This

remove underage, literally the only way to become a successful streamer is to pander to pre teens so everyone does it

literally this

>fat girls get all the views since they have cute voice
No.

More kappas.

Put less effort on donations, I'm sorry, tips and more on actual video games.

Only if they work for Vinesauce or GDQ's

>Twitch would be about the games and not the players
Sounds like paradise actually.

Ban webcams, ban emoticons

>Streamer doesn't webcam
>Every ten minutes someone whines that they're not using it

>Subs that literally call the streamer 'daddy/mommy'

>ban emoticons
FrankerZ

>>Subs that literally call the streamer 'daddy/mommy'

i refuse to believe that, i want proof

Is there a good fightan game for the PC that isn't a hack nor a port?

picture not related

I really don't understand who donates to streamers. I can see how a retard can give away a few bucks but whales really blow my mind. What kind of fat lonely faggot donates hundreds or thousands of dollars to a girl on the Internet because everyone, not just him, can see her tits and she thanks him for donating. What's the point? I thought kids were usually the ones creeping but they usually don't have that kind of money. I used to mod a channel for a cute girl and she got a ton of creeps like most girls on twitch. Almost every single creep was a kid.

>Ban webcams
>Remove any type of emoticon
>Force age verification and only allow >= 21-year-olds to use the site

All you're going to get are ports. Guilty Gear Xrd and KoF 98UM/2002UM are all good though.

Nearly every fighting game is on PC

EleNiggle

He said fix not kill.

It's too far gone. As much as I'd like to return to the days of Justin TV in both content and community, monetization is the name of the game on Twitch. All you can really do is grit your teeth and wade through the oversaturated playing field where the majority are trying to make their career out of streaming and hope you come across one that cares more about the entertainment than profit, or at the very least aren't completely obvious about their intent.

You can't. user made a vid last thread of the cancer that needs to be purged

youtu.be/iG2hAv-V8G0

End it all.