Games that were ALMOST awesome

Games that were ALMOST awesome

We need a good Frank game.

Add the two PS1 Contra games to that
Oh wait, they weren't awesome at fucking all

The arcade game is awesome. PS2 game wasn't bad.

A game like this would have been better in arcades

If SNK had made it like a spiritual sequel to NAM-1975, which is basically what it was like gameplay-wise, it could have been amazing.

I was thinking something like T2 arcade but your idea is better.

>something like T2 arcade

Also not a bad idea. A light gun Punisher game could have been AMAZING.

A Punisher light gun game would be nice, imagine one of those later Namco games with the submachine gun slide and debris flying everywhere on screen

It was still great but more dungeons and a better overworld would have made it perfection

Imagine this scene recreated in light gun form.

What an asshole.

So many mooks to shoot, it would be a goddamn slaughter. So maybe the first level.

We do

>dat funeral level
That game was awesome

Nearly every Zelda game in the last 15 years is "Squandered Potential: The Game".

>fucking up russians with Nick Fury

The whole game is awesome

Still quite possibly the best LJN game by a huge margin.

I wanna say that's bullshit, but I can't think of anything to disprove it.

Most post-90s Mega Man games.

You could arguably say that about the PS2 Contra games or the DS ones. Maybe even Rebirth.

They seriously need to reboot this. They could even ride on Uncharted's popularity. Come on, Nintendo.

A modern remake or sequel without the obtuse puzzles, more balanced gameplay, and quality controls could be a full blown masterpiece.

It'd still need some dipping letters in water though.

That was retarded though.

If you want "real world puzzles" in this day and age it'd make more sense to incorporate the internet someone or have an internal clock in the game and have some puzzles related to the time of day or season or date.

Real time in games is a mistake though.