Is anyone else here pumped for Deathwing?

Is anyone else here pumped for Deathwing?

>Another shitty Imperium wank game

Give us an Ork only game

Heresy

Years of browsing Sup Forums has made me cynical toward anything and everything and unable to enjoy anything and everything but I'm still going to play it.

>going to play librarian for the first time in a bit
Pray for me, brothers.

I play videogames on console, so living with the eternal disdain of the majority of people here has prevented me from ever caring what their opinion on any given subject is

Though you might have depression as well

No, I saw gameplay video. Get out shill.

Yeah probably the latter.

I was, now im waiting to see if they fixed co-op - still shit at launch I'll refund and pirate single player.

No, Left 4 Dead still plays just fine for me, don't need a $60 reskin

Honestly it strikes me more as Killing Floor than L4D.

I'm excited.

best class

I was until I played it. The shovelware streak continues ;_;

Yeah, I'm enjoying it a lot. That said, it's only good with FF and on the highest difficulty.

It mediocre at best maybe I buy it at - 70% sale on steam.

My only gripe with the game really is that you're basically required to have an apothecary, unless switching classes stays how it is in beta where my friend and I can just switch to the apothecary class whenever we actually need it.

I always have a problem with any game that demands a dedicated healer though.

It's good but fuck the lightning claws.

I think it would be cool if there was a game similar to Battlefield where you had a class whose only job was to bring back wounded soldiers from the frontline and fix them somewhere else, carrying them over their shoulders.

Otherwise yeah, I agree.

i got the opposite feeling.
I felt like the objective nature of the game, do X then Y, then get the fuck out so we can load the next level. Made it more like l4d.
Even if l4d wasn't class based, every group of friends, everyone had an unofficial role.
The guy that likes to use shotguns, the guy that like to use the sniper, the guy who hogs all the gear so he's the only one with grenades or medkits, and the guy who always uses melle just a bit too much.
I think the class system in speehs hulk is just doing away with formalities, and go straight to what matters.

Well the boargame is pretty straightforward.

I had great time with the beta. Did solo run as apothecary earlier today. Was surprisingly fun, eventhough with two heals I was basically immortal. Ended up close to thousand kills when I finished that level.

Still, being alone in those dark corridors with all that backround noise was pretty spooky.

base game is solid, but it needs lots of improvements in all departments in order to be a game not only worth of its price, but also not dead 2 weeks after release

major gripes being :

spawning (not random enough, you can tell where 99% of ennemies will be in advance)

leveling system (having to grind each coop game in order to be usefull is tedious and not fun)

optimisation and stability (but it's a beta thing I guess)

but all in all it's already a good 7/10, would mow down hordes of Jeanstealers with an assault canon again.

>leveling system (having to grind each coop game in order to be usefull is tedious and not fun)

Please don't tell me you're one of thoses faggots who want some permanent level system... in a Space hulk game.

>couldn't pay for more than 5 mins without disconnect or fatal error.
T-they will fix everything on release right? Right?

this

>create world with absolutely sick nasty races all geared up for war
>you can only play as the human dudes in big gay bulky suits.

not saying that you need permanent upgrades, just that it needs a rework.

For example : skills and weapons are unlocked at the start. when you level up, you can get ethier

- increased HP, armor or stamina,
- reduced skill cooldown
- increased skill efficiency
- better weapon stats (shorter reload, less jamming, larger mags... the list goes on)

so you can be usefull right at the start (like the apo that need to grind it's way up to lvl 3 to get auto heal, or the tac who need to grind lvl 5 or 6 for the spear of caliban) and having a progression system that doesn't feels like a chore

>Faggot aliums try to steal my jeans
>Teleport onto some shitty space boat that nobody has been on for 10 000 years with a couple of bros
>Beat them up with our huge fists
>The overcompensating guy in the brogroup uses a spray can and a lighter to torch their home

Deathwing in a nutshell.

Good thing that you aren't involved in making the game

>- increased HP, armor or stamina,
>- reduced skill cooldown
>- increased skill efficiency
>- better weapon stats (shorter reload, less jamming, larger mags... the list goes on)

But this doesn't make sense because a Deathwing veteran WON'T EVER gain skills or progress in a Space Hulk mission. Thoses guys are already the top of the top when sent on such missions.

Streum On are planning on making an Ork-only game in the future.

then why are we already getting a shitty progression system then you smartass

How do I manage to kill enough jean stealers to swap out my ass cannon for a plasma magically
Especially when I can just pull it out of nowhere after reaching (arbitrary number) of XP
Either have base stat progression and selectable weapons before the mission starts, or none at all

source, you jian

in the solo you have to teleport in the armory to gear up and change your weapon, in M they just removed that part like the cutscenes aswell

OKAY LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

WHO MAKES FOR THE BEST SPACE MARINES RECRUITS?

CULTERS
OR
JIAN

It makes sense in solo, that's fine.
I knew about that already
it just doesn't work in multiplayer properly

This has the potential to be the greatest 40K vydia ever made, if Streum On get it polished on launch.

I'm not going to fish around for the posts about their plans for the future, sorry. You'll have to take my word that they're planning on making an Ork racing game after E.Y.E 2

"CulterDei" server up, come purge with me brothers

ok

I'm super excited for it.

Could you anons break down the class/weapon variations for me? I played Space Marine religiously a few years back, and I'm familiar with the meme stuff (storm bolters, chainswords)

I'd just like to know how it all feels and works

switching class at any moment disturb me more than weapons

Still alone ;_;

culters dumb fuck. why even ask, you some kind of retard fed?

What region you fucking Emperor loving battle brother?

>accusing your brother of being a fed
>no [kill them all] at the end