Whats better a N3ds or N3ds XL?

Whats better a N3ds or N3ds XL?

If you have big hands go for the xl if not get the normal

XL
Only get the small one if you REALLY want it.

It's nice that the small one is still at least bigger than the OG 3DS

bump

XL

get the small 3ds only if increased portability is necessary otherwise the xl is better

how did you get it that cheap

Target

How I went there and they were all $200

Best Buy's black friday ad said $99 N3DS XL and other stores honored it (including Target, Fry's, Walmart, etc.)

wow i wish i did that

FUCK i saw that misprint and actually thought about trying to pull it off, i didnt think it would actually work

>Whats better a N3ds or N3ds XL?
Do you want 240p on a small screen, or a bigger screen?

believe it or not you can pull this shit year round
I remember all the fake coupon threads we used to have on here and Sup Forums
you can even go to a product listing for best buy or whatever and alter the number then save the page offline to your phone or whatever
go into a different store and show them and ask for a price match
if it's best buy they make you show them the promo on their computers though so you can cook up a clone site with fake deals and host it from home or something

There's literally no reason to not get an XL if you can afford it.

Idk how to make fake coupons though

faceplates

Yup
Literally no reason.

it's a shame those threads died cause we had psd templates for coupons and receipts that looked like photorealistic scans/photocopies and you could just put in the product and price
the barcodes even worked and would show up as some generic coupon ID in most systems without a value attached to it so they'd just go with whatever the number said

pockets

XL has a bigger screen but not bigger resolution. So the games actually look worse on a 3DS XL than they do on a regular 3DS.

anyone got those fake coupon templates

what if you get an ips screen

Got the smaller white one because I like the colorful buttons and got the MH faceplate.

remember me

how do you make those

lmao

Those coupons always freaked me out because I used to live in the same city mentioned in the coupon. So i just thought it was Sup Forums fucking with me.

If you get caught pulling this shit, what happens? Is it fraud?

No, you just say that you found the coupon on the internets.