This has got to be the biggest disappointment of the year. The game is clunky and unstable...

This has got to be the biggest disappointment of the year. The game is clunky and unstable. Even with my 1070 and 6th gen i7 I cannot achieve a solid 60 fps. Graphical settings do nothing, even on the lowest settings the fps is all over the place. The framerate will even flucuate without any user inputs (i.e. hands away from the keyboard and mouse).One of the highlights of dishonored 1 was the slick gameplay. It seemed as though the devs had forsaken fancy graphics in favor of art style and high performance, and it was a worthy compromise. It ran amazingly well on even modest systems, and the combat was incredibly slick and satisfying. Dishonored 2 feels horrendously clunky. The mouse controls are horrible, even after changing the ini files, aiming still feels unresponsive. As with the original, the visual flair in dishonored 2 comes in the form of art style rather than the graphics themselves. Unfortunately, the game still runs like crap. There may be an awesome game buried within dishonored 2, but the Void engine will ensure we never get to experience it.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/This has got to be the biggest disappointment of the year./
twitter.com/femfreq/status/610277027367661568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not enough people respond the first time OP?

Consoles ruin yet another game

LOL

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/This has got to be the biggest disappointment of the year./
feel free to report OP for spam and newfaggotry, because that's what it is

I can't help but agree, and I really liked the new "story."

I've beaten the game as emily and corvo and it just does not feel right.

Harvey looks like shit. He turned into a cuck, look at him.

Gotta love the fact that Emily is a lesbian.

I'll bet the cucks at Arkane masturbate to the idea of that shit incessantly.

Aren't you tired of your constant whining, PCucks?
DirectX is shit and even with GTX 1380 you will still have console ports dropping to 30 because the API sucks.

No. :(

Please help me. I'm a faggoty teenager that needs people to respond to things I don't like.

It's a good game, but a bad port. I'm waiting until they fix it, and I won't buy it until then.

>reading comprehension

how strict is the chaos level in d2?
in first dishonored i could go full maniac on the enemies and still get the low chaos if i finished targets non-lethal

works at a stable 35 fps on my RX 470

I went high chaos and got a relatively good ending as corvo. And i murdered literally everyone. civillians and all. if i saw them, they died.

Dishonored 1 was trash too.

>vision cones

>Meet recommended spec, except for graphics card, which I have a pair of 970's.
>Struggled to start with.
>Thanks to an Nvidia patch enabling SLI and downloading the beta patch for the game, I've gone from an unstable mostly high 1080p to full very high 1440p almost always stable shy of very short spurts down to 50fps when spinning to look at larger open areas suddenly, and then it goes back to 60fps.

Lot of bitching, not a lot of people taking simple steps to rectify it.

How hungry for validation can one user be?

Multiple polls over the years have proven that a staggering majority of Sup Forumsirgins are using laughably outdated toasters, so when the only/major complaint is "I can't run it well", I straight-up ignore.

>implying being fully spotted and alert while the enemy is looking at a bush fucking 120 degrees away from you is better.

SJW trash.

twitter.com/femfreq/status/610277027367661568

>game just came out, already massive slashed prices on amazon

Oh hey 3 same threads in the same day with the same wording. Reported, friendo :^)

Based Emily

>instead of huge time skip and pandyssian continent or some other fresh setting
>instead of exploring new themes like energy collapse due to the eradication of whales
>instead of a set of new interesting main characters
>instead of all that we got a dishonored 1 + dlc retell with dlc big bad pulled back from a shithole she rightfully rested in

honestly this is why i switched to console, The ability to just pop a game in and play it is so much easier than having to worry about if my rig is good enough to handle a game. a fair trade off for a little worse graphics in my opinion. FPS is usually tolerable on most games on PS4

I'm going to take a dump on your big ole fucking head.

I refuse to buy game without good performance. Stable frame rates are essential to a good gaming experience. It doesn't matter how good the story is or the gameplay or even the graphics are. If the frame rates aren't good and stable, the whole experience will be ruined. This game will be a steam sale purchase for Ten Dollars in a years time.

I haven't purchased a number of game due to bad performance.

I hope Watchdogs 2 PC version turns out good. If not than that's another game i won't buy.

Can someone tell me why Doom 4 runs at 60 fps even on toaster with vulkan api and Dishonored 2 on same engine looks worse and struggles on mid-high tier PCs?

But Wyman's gender is never stated, she's ambiguous in regards to her sexuality.

WHy would you want to play a console game on a nice pc?

>all this shitposting
I'm gonna wait a year, get the crack without denuvo, and enjoy it.
I bet most of you haven't even played the first.
Also, if that user that dumped the comic and book a bit ago is still around, thanks.

She's truly a blessing

>always played Dishonored in low chaos
>finally go high chaos with Emily
>kill a bunch of Overseers in mission 2
>feel bad and thinking of restarting

Are the Overseers good or bad? I think they're just doing their job.

first game to feature a man dressed as a woman

progressive as fuck, if only people were buying it

Some mean well, some abuse their position and influence for political gain.

Mixed bag, really

Social justice lowers frame rates you bigot.

I loved how they launched an attack on Dunwall Tower to remove the usurper. But they probably hate me too since I have the mark.

I guess I'll just use the heart on every one of them. But all of the Duke's traitor guards must go.

>taking a screenshot and posting that instead of saving the image and posting that

Kill phoneposters

I'm running it at 90 fps on max settings, Update your drivers and stop lying

>works for me

Delet

Seriously, you guys have completely put me off of PC gaming. The amount of times you guys experience shit like this compared to consoles is ridiculous.

What is the fucking point?