>nerf this!
>PPFFFFFBBBRBBRBAARBBRBLBLRBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
youtube.com/watch?v=7-9xiuOTCP8
youtu.be/vgj2Okx4t-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Be nice to the janitor's, they do a hard job for free

2) Why would you post a screencap and not the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

I added an apostrophe to "janitors" by accident, plz don't make a big deal of it :-)

ASS TOO FAT

good thread

>janitor's

>donald duck groan

Sniff sniff
Do I-do I smell...sniiiiiiiiiif....a touch of organio and goat cheese...sniiiiifffff

UGLY BOOBS

Jojo reference????

She has a butterface, right?

See the post directly below, you SMUCH.

>all the butthurt in the comments

Yeah. You can find her complaining in the comments of that video about the added fart noise. She's fucking disgusting in her other videos.

>:-)

Faggot referance?

No, Jojo reference.

ChelHellBunny3 months ago
It's really cute that you added that sound in you prick.
For those of you who can't seem to figure it out, the goddam fart noise was added in.

Literal LOL

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

which one of you posted this?

janitors are fucking fags
except one of them. you know who you are

Lol I love the bulge syndrome

You know what I know what he's talking about.

I wish i could remember the source

youtube.com/watch?v=7-9xiuOTCP8

All I did was type in donald duck fart onto youtube and brap, there it is.

search for 'donald duck having a stroke'

Yes
youtu.be/vgj2Okx4t-Q

Why is Chell so gross?
I dont get it. Something about her.

Also her body is so weird and gross, her boobs look like flat tires and shes still fat.

im turned on now

Disgusting fat 3DPD obese whore.

This is the single best thing on the internet. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I've seen women be around her size and still look okay, why does she just look like a disgusting whore

/gif/ please go

>go to her channel
>seven videos of 6 to 12 second twerking in cosplay
>15,405 subscribers

Help I've fallen and I can't get up.

>BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

Totally agree man. Dated a fat girl once. Currently dating her actually, we've been together for about five years.

Creativity is essential to maintaining a well groomed obese girlfriend. Every day I have to think of exciting and interesting ways to interest her in showering. At least four or five days a week I have to shower with her, and the only reason she even gets in the shower is because she can lean against me while I finger her. After she gets off, she lets me shampoo her hair, and soap her up.

The worst part though, the part that I cannot even remotely enjoy, is the wiping. She has trouble really reaching back there after a particularly wet bowel movement, so I have to help her wipe. It's not TERRIBLE, but it is unpleasant.

I don't really enjoy it, but it's better than the alternative of having this smelly fat chick masturbating on your sofa and then touching your controllers with those hands. Before I knew to bathe with her and wipe her, I actually found FECES in the cracks of my PS3 controller. Between the buttons and under the analog stick.

BE is a top tier fetish and anyone who disagrees is entitled to their own opinions