Make Love, Not War

Can FFfags and Personafags ever be friends?

I pre-ordered special editions of both
I like video games

yes, why not

Planning on getting both despite all the Sup Forums hate, just like I do most games. Be your own reviewer, you'll miss out on less good games that way.

i will be spending most of today beating the Shidou Palace in P5, until midnight when I'll start playing FFXV

Persona 5 has been an incredible game, I hope FFXV is good. At the very least it has pretty graphics.

Persona = shit everything except for characters

Final fantasy = shit everything except for visuals and music

Final Fantasy died with Squaresoft and Square got dethroned when Persona 3 released

XV is westacuck pandering garbage with too many cooks in the kitchen

Am literally downloading FFXV right now. Beat P5 a month back.

>Persona = shit everything except for characters
You ought to play P5. The dungeons and combat are for a change actually good. The story's not bad either, but if you didn't like it in past games you probably won't like it here.

Persona 5 has shit characters though, the best thing about it are the some of the dungeons and the usual SMT gameplay

Not planning on getting FFXV since I thought the demo was shit

>Persona 5 has shit characters though
I'm sorry you feel this way.

No, identifying with a vidya makes you unsuitable for social interaction.

I identify as FFXV. My pronouns are Fif/Fan.

I'm sorry too since I had to listen to Ryuuji screaming like a retard, Ann and Makoto being bland shit forever during the game.
Yusuke was funny sometime and Futaba was cute but neither are interesting or what I'd call good, Mona was the only protagonist who could actually go somewhere but his entire story is summed up and done with at the end

Persona 5 is basically the game where ATLUS decided to make Persona as challenging as Shin Megami Tensei.

On Hard the game will kill you multiple times. On Challenge you will definitely die plenty. If anything the dungeons designed in Persona 5 are by far the best in any game ATLUS has ever produced. By far the game is ATLUS' magnum opus. And yes the characters are really good, Masayoshi Shidou reminds me of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton put together.

yeah no it's literally the best characters in basically any video game I've ever played, just because everyone is realistic and has actually been through some tough shit. Futaba and Goro's backstory ended up pretty sad, most of the villains are seriously fucked up individuals like Madarame or Shidou who will do absolutely anything for fame, wealth and power.

So this is what a delusional fanboy sound like, good post

kek
>Personafags are this delusional
Go back to your dating sim senpai

Epic

We cannot, FF15 is shit! SHIT! And Persona 5 is the best game ever.

>i will be spending most of today beating the Shidou Palace in P5
You're in for quite possibly the greatest boss fight in all of vidya

>Make Love, Not War
Thought there was more free shit to be had for a second

So the greatest boss fight of all vidya is an easy FoTNS rip-off
Great
I did Persona 5 and even enjoyed it for what it was, meaning nothing great but serviceable thank to the dungeon and overall smooth gameplay, but god if this is what the threads will be in the future when the game will be released in the west.

Fuck off

>complains about shit threads
>while shitting up the threads
You don't have to reply to every post you disagree with user, or you'll be here forever. Sorry not everyone shares your opinion, if you didn't like it, move on.

This is Sup Forums, aka. cynics central. You should get used to people wanting to inform everyone around them of how awful everything is.

I'm not complaining, I'm scared for the future.
And I didn't say I disliked it, learn to read.
There is a difference between liking something and thinking OMG GREATEST GAME EVER WITH THE GREATEST CHARACTER AND THE GREATEST COMMENTARY SO DEEP which is exactly what you are doing.
Which is funny since I doubt you know japanese but I guess language is a small concern for a crazy fanboy

>OMG GREATEST GAME EVER WITH THE GREATEST CHARACTER AND THE GREATEST COMMENTARY SO DEEP
Praising a boss fight is hardly that. You're fucking delusional.

>Which is funny since I doubt you know japanese but I guess language is a small concern for a crazy fanboy
Epic. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm a native speaker.

They always were. People who say the hate one and love the other are shitposters trying to start shit. No acceptions

How about you read a few posts above yours then?

>There is a difference between liking something and thinking OMG GREATEST GAME EVER WITH THE GREATEST CHARACTER AND THE GREATEST COMMENTARY SO DEEP which is exactly what you are doing.
somebody's triggered

Oh sorry, I must have wrongly assumed that when you quoted me you actually meant me. So you're saying that you thought I didn't speak Japanese because of what some other user said? Are you fucking for real?

Shidou's Palace isn't the last dungeon

I don't think he said it was

The last dungeon is pretty shit so it may as well be

But the last dungeon is better than Shido Palace.

Sorry but no

>Which is funny since I doubt you know japanese but I guess language is a small concern for a crazy fanboy
this is a pretty retarded accusation to make, why would anyone make this sort of claim?
it genuinely sounds like the sort of thing some insecure faggot who can't speak japanese would make.

No, you don't, you are a poser, a sad little piece of shit that pretends to like video games, that is why you post about it here, instead of playing the games. You even made clear that you bought the "special edition", as if that would ever matter if you enjoy "video games". People who like to play video games, care about the game, not special goodies or collectible garbage. FFXV is dogshit, a failed garbage game that has pathetic "action" combat and a 20 hour campaign, 10 years in the making, can be cleared in less than 1 day.

>not buying both

I'm pretty sure Persona 5 is going to be better than FFXV, but FFXV has still been pretty fun so far even if the story sucks.

>this is a pretty retarded accusation to make, why would anyone make this sort of claim?
Mostly because in the last thread I talked and actually praised P5 for what it was some other guy came and basically told me I should like it more and that he was able to love it that much despite understand about 15% of the time
That kind of comment make you paranoid

And I'm sorry but again, as someone who played and like P5, I don't see how it's humanely possible to think it has a good script.
I won't even say it didn't have good idea, it did. In the end of a good writer it could have been a pretty interesting commentary on present day Japan, the spread of social media and the way it acts as some kind of a hivemind.
But the writer is SHIT, he couldn't have made it more boring and tasteless

FFXV, Persona 5, and Berseria are all going to be fighting well into next year. While Star Ocean 5 is slumped in a corner drinking himself to death and Neptunia is in the other corner masturbating.

I'm getting both.

Also P5's not coming for another 5 months anyways.

Sorry you feel that way user. I guess I can see where you're coming from, but as someone who grew up in Japan and left because of the shitty state of the country, the game makes a damn good commentary on some things. There are flaws, but I thought it was a really good blend of lively optimistic fantasy and real world drama.
If you made an effort to be a little less obnoxious, I'd be open to actually discussing the game, but it feels a lot like you just want to shitpost hate for it and anyone who disagrees with you.

I didn't intend to talk about P5 but when you see shit like this it's hard to keep it down

He's obviously speaking in hyperboles, and engrossed in the hype. Replying to him is only going to shit up the thread further.

You mean can people like more than one game? Gee OP, I just don't know.