Kingdom Hearts 3

So what will its scores be?

Kingdom Hearts has always reviewed well enough, but the scores bounce around a lot

Let's start with IGN

Kingdom Hearts 1 got a 9/10

Kingdom Hearts 2 got a 7.6/10

and

Birth By Sleep got an 8.5/10

Yet most fans love KH2 the best, though Birth By Sleep is also well loved. Do scores matter outside of Sup Forums shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0cD4VjKqY0
youtube.com/watch?v=aNFWBWcZHIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do scores matter outside of Sup Forums shitposting?
Great question, no.

>7.6 from IGN
Guess they didn't pay the jew on the second. Further disregarding their scores even more than I used to.
I predict 8s and 9s across the board and a few 10s. The combat system could easily be too bloated if they use too many things from older games. Imo including shotlock was a mistake.

I could see a 7.6 being valid on non-FM KH2 because of the story going off the rails and reaction commands being shoehorned. Also Little Mermaid and Pride Lands/Lion King are shit levels

Pride Lands wasn't THAT bad

Pride lands was pretty fun.

It's a jap game. Famitsu will give it 40/40 because they're racist bastards and western joirnos will give it 7/10 because they're also racist bastards. The truth will be on the middle. Theres very few games that both the west and japs will give 10/10 to.

>pride lands suck
>not farming at the top of pride rock to hit the level cap in about an hour

Tactical meme deployment

>because of the story going off the rails
Another victim of "I didn't play CoM" I see. Reaction Commands are fine as well.

BBS's end story was pretty hype imo

>Re:Coded
>osaka
That user was dumb

More like "why are the Org 13 not interesting at all and the tutorial lasts 3 hours". Reactions aren't fine till KH2FM, which also adds a TON of extra content and improves gameplay.

Yes, they matter as much in shilling shit games as they matter when it comes to shitposting about good games.
This is the case on every single video game board on the internet.

They praised the style over substance combat
So yeah, like most reviews they're only good for shitposting

>why are the Org 13 not interesting at all
Let me repeat "I didn't play CoM"

>and the tutorial lasts 3 hours
It lasts 1 hour tops and it serves as prologue. Time to stop taking Sup Forums memes to heart, yeah?

> Reactions aren't fine till KH2FM
It does nothing to them though.

I replayed KH2FM for the first time in like 5 or so years not long ago with 2.5, that shit was 2 hours and 40ish minutes.

You must be utterly shite at the game because it will take you 1 hour tops

Tone down the QTEs fest and it might get a solid 9.

It will get a 9/10 or 10/10 simply because it's a long-awaited sequel.

there are none now

Every review praises the combat of XV and that's 90% QTEs, at least RCs had variety and added things to normal enemies. "Professional" reviews are just stupid as always

You can rush through it in under two hours. Though it's worth it to fuck around to get the max AP you can get doing jobs

All the people that want RCs goen should just shut up. Enjoy your highly limited enemy and boss movesets and way more mid battle cutscenes

Great is this the next game the anti game Sup Forums will jump onto since XV btfo of them?

Upset RC shill? :^)
They were shit and made bsos fights terrible since they had to be designed with them in mind.

>QTE
>Despite never actually forcing (aside from like last few in the flying part of last boss) you to use them

>KH1
>No RC
>Despite this almost all bossfights are terrible

>BBS
>No RC
>Despite this all bossfights are terrible

Most boss fights in 2 weren't good either

It's going to come down to how good they manage to end the ridiculous storyline and what worlds are in the game.

>tfw too late for a KH Wind Waker world

Maybe in the game after 4

All Org fights + LW are great tho. More than I can say for either BBS or 1 (Mainly just Ansem in human form)

DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU FRIENDS

>Yet most fans love KH2 the most

No, fans love KH2FM the most.

That's Final Mix though.

Also, majority of those are post game.

post gameplay webms

No, not upset. But people saying it will just be better without them are retarded, all they had to do is make them more timing based instead of being able to mash them out. I can already guarantee you that. Movesets from enemies and bosses will be way more limited now and there will barely be any big bosses, get ready for tons of on rails shit

I know, but they're still great. BBS added nothing good in FM.

Do you have any proof to back your claim?

It added an entire epilogue.

>hating the secret episode
>hating Armor of the Master
>hating No Heart
Nigger

Do you have proof that RCs are bad no matter what?
No i don't have proof, feel free to screencap the post to see that i'm right in 2 years though

Then why fucking post? How do you even know that a loss of RC=limited boss moveset? Which doesn't make any fucking sense by the way, and then proceed to start stating it as if it's fact? Why do large bosses need to be tied to RCs? When other KH games have had large bosses and they've been done well without them? Stop posting

>Hating bad boss design
Yes.

That's about the extent of it.

>it's bad boss design because I don't like it
If you had mentioned something like Monstro then maybe you'd have had a point

Nah i'm fine. Don't be mad i'll just guard loop everything to death in KH3

You can do that already in 2

I only have dumb stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=j0cD4VjKqY0
wtf i love reaction commands now

In KH2FM you can literally just guard/reflect to counter everything and spam Limit Form.

Pretty much every boss is of bad design in BBS thanks to lack of stagger / enemies breaking out of combos whenever they fucking want.

Worst offender MF who fucks Terra up because he was the only one not gifted with 100% percent invulnerability.

There's also plenty of design that isn't directly boss related but make the gameplay bad but you probably already know about all that shit since it's repeated a ton as well.

>They don't love reaction commands
They were fun

Fun is not allowed

Taking control away from the player is never fun

Get ready for XV tier of losing control mid battle and cutscenes out the ass

90+ metacritic easily.

Critics loved BBS even though it was shit.

KH3 is probably KH2 + BBS from what I've seen so far.

>having taste this shit
wew lad

not gameplay but i always love it

>b-but every RC is bad
>every RC takes control away from you even though you initiate them

He's right though.

>Pride"Multi-paw Drifting"Lands
>Bad

Nort yourself you fuck.

>hitting a button that starts a movie=keeping you in control
This is how stupid you sound

Get ready for limited movesets and mid battle cutscenes :^)

Nice conjecture

Kingdom Hearts just needs to get rid of the not-disney characters and make a standalone title out of the clusterfuck that they call "continuity".

Will it be good?

RIP Reaction Commands I'll miss you at least

So they'd just have to delete all entries including the first?

The only place where that actually happens is the the different filler segments in the last boss phases.

>The only place where that actually happens is the the different filler segments in the last boss phases
It happens whenever you face a large boss or any optional one introduced in 2FM

Yes, why not? Final Fantasy does it just fine.

How does it literally delete past entries? They take place in different places.

>someone on Sup Forums will unironically miss QTE 'watch the anime action' cutscenes

The webm alone repeats the same scene 3 times.
God I fucking hated the QTE's in 2, you mash triangle instead of X, fantastic 'gameplay'. Atleast mashing X required a bit of timing to land your hits.

I will miss them for normal enemies

´Bad meme
youtube.com/watch?v=aNFWBWcZHIQ

I think you guys forget that this isn't a high end character action game series. No RCs will hurt KH3, mark my words, just make them timing based on hard, proud and critical.

>GET ON THE HYDRAS BAACK

It's Osaka team dude. Critical will be the same tedious shit it was in BBS

>look at this one instance that displays a weakness

Nice
Triangle QTEs need to be removed/heavily reworked before they're considered "gameplay"
Remove the Counter ability and have Triangle be a follow up combo after you block/parry an attack. That's already twice as satisfying and compliments already existing gameplay mechanics.

BloodyBizkitz is a better streamer than him :^)

And Spider0008 is the better speedrunner

>Every review praises the combat of XV and that's 90% QTEs,

retard

Who?

Who really cares about scores?

Nig nobody forces you to use them and a lot of times they're not even fucking optimal.